Skechers – #ItsGoodToBeYour – Win a $300 Red Ballon voucher & a pair of YOU by Skechers
#ITSGOODTOBEYOU INSTAGRAM COMPETITION!
* Terms and conditions of Promotion entry:
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry. Enter by following and/or liking the @skechersausnz Instagram page. Tag your friend in the comments of the competition post on Instagram @skechersausnz for an extra entry into the draw to win!
2. The promotion commences at 12.00pm 11th AUGUST 2017 (AEDT, Australian Eastern Daylight Time) and closes at 5:00pm on Sunday 13th AUGUST 2017 (AEDT, Australian Eastern Daylight Time). Winners will be announced within 24 hours of the competition ending. (“Promotional Period”).
3. The Prize winner will be notified through Instagram @skechersaunz
4. The Total Prize valued is A$430. The Prize is a $300 Red Balloon voucher, and a pair of YOU by Skechers (valued at $130AUD)
5. If the Prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a Prize of equal or greater value, subject to any State regulation/approval.
6. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not claim the Prize within the time period stipulated (48 hours) by the Promoter within the notice outlined above, then the Prize will be forfeited by the winner. In the event that the prize notification email/message is returned as undeliverable/not acknowledged/able to be sent due to private profile, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries. This competition is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
7. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in Prize value.12. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every Eligible Individual or Eligible Company who enters the Promotion, and no correspondence will be entered.
9. By entering this competition, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in the prize should they win the Prize. The winners release the Promoter and other organisers, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the Prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the released parties will not be liable for any injury, sickness or death, property loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind, howsoever sustained or incurred, in connection with or arising out of the Prize or any other aspect of the Prize.
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any Prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by any applicable Australian law.
11. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual or company who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
12. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter will not sell personal information about participants. A request to access, update or correct any information about participants should be directed to the Promoter’s Privacy Officer.
13. The Promoter is Accent Group Ltd.
2/64 Balmain Street (Po box 213) Richmond Victoria 3121
Authorised under Permit Number: LTPM-17-02089