Go Natural – Breakfast Bars 2017 – Win 1 of 20 Breakfast Bars boxes & Keep Cup prize packs valued at $28 each
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Go Natural Australia·Tuesday, August 8, 2017
GO NATURAL Breakfast Bars 2017 PROMOTION
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years and older, and who are registered as ‘liking’ the official @gonaturalaustralia Facebook fan page or @gonaturalaustralia Instagram account during the time of the promotion or earlier. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. If you are under 16 years old as at the start date of the competition, you are required to obtain your legal guardian’s permission to enter.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
4. It is a condition of entry that only one entry, per person will be accepted.
5. The promoter accepts no responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. Promotion commences 12:00pm AEST on Friday 11 August 2017. Entries close 5pm AEST on Sunday 13th August 2017 (the Promotion Period).
7. The judging will be conducted at hotglue, Lvl 1, 30 Cremorne Street, Cremorne at 9.00am AEST on Monday 14th August 2017. Winners will be notified via Facebook/Instagram Private Message within 24 hours. Winners must contact hotglue within 7 days to claim prize. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners names will be published on Friday 18th July 2017 on the promotional post.
8. To enter, participants must subscribe, or be subscribed, to the official @gonaturalaustralia facebook page or the official @gonaturalaustralia Instagram account, and submit an entry via the comments area of the promotional post answering the question: “Tell us in 25 words or less how you wake up in the morning”
9. The best and most creative/entertaining twenty (20) entries, as judged by the Promoter, will win. Entries will be judged solely on creative merit. Any entry not including a creative response to the “Tell us in 25 words or less how you wake up in the morning” statement shall be deemed invalid.
10. There will be twenty (20) winners in total. Each winner will receive 2x Breakfast Bars boxes and a KeepCup. Total value $28.00 AUD EA
11. Total prize value per winner is AUD $28.00 RRP. Total prize pool value is AUD $560.00 RRP. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prizes or any unused portion of a prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. In the event that a prize, or an element of a prize, is/are not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) in its discretion to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various lottery Departments.
13. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
15. Any costs associated with accessing the @gonaturalaustralia page on Facebook or Instagram is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any prizes/merchandise that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
19. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotional database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
20. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
23. The Promoter is Go Natural Australia, Level 2, 313 Burwood Road Hawthorn VIC 3122.
24. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to the promoter, not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in the ways outlined in these Terms and Conditions.