The Scentre Group – Win a Peter Rabbit Experience for 4 in Hobart, Tasmania valued at up to AUD$6,655
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WESTFIELD WIN A PETER RABBIT EXPERIENCE PROMOTION
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this “Win A Peter Rabbit Experience” Promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to all terms and conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to this Promotion.
3. The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter, the Scentre Group or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
4. This Promotion commences on 19/03/2018 and ends at 11:59pm on 03/04/2018 Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter the Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, visit https://www.westfield.com.au/peter-rabbit-competition (if in Australia) or visit http://www.westfield.co.nz/peter-rabbit-competition (if in NZ), follow the prompts to the promotion voting page and vote for their favourite Peter Rabbit character by clicking on the ‘vote now’ button. Upon clicking the ‘vote now’ button a pop-up email will generate. The pop-up email will be pre-populated with the information required from the individual in order to submit their vote. Eligible individuals must then send the completed pop-up email to the email address listed so it is received during the Promotion Period.
6. It is a condition of entering the Promotion that entrants agree for their personal information to be added to the Westfield database and to be used in accordance with the purposes set out in these Terms and Conditions.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
7. Limit of one (1) entry permitted per eligible person.
8. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 at 9:30am AEST on 04/04/2018. The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserves in case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
9. The provisional winner will be notified by email. A provisional winner will only be deemed a winner once verified by the Promoter. The provisional winner will have their name and post code published at https://www.westfield.com.au/peter-rabbit-competition and https://www.westfield.co.nz/peter-rabbit-competition commencing on 06/04/2018.
10. The first valid entry drawn will win a Peter Rabbit experience for four (4) people in Hobart, Tasmania valued at up to AUD$6,655 (depending on date and point of departure). Prize includes:
• Four (4) x return economy airfares from winner’s nearest Australian capital city (if the winner resides in Australia) or from the nearest of New Zealand capital city (Christchurch or Auckland – if the winner resides in New Zealand) to Hobart, Tasmania (if the winner is from Tasmania then the prize does not include airfares and the airfare component of the prize is not redeemable for cash);
• Return transfers between airport and accommodation;
• Three (3) nights twin share 5-star accommodation in one (1) room
at French Provincial Cottage, Riversdale Estate;
• Peter Rabbit High Tea for four (4) people (only available the first
Sunday of every month, subject to availability); and
• Peter Rabbit garden entry for four (4) people.
11. Spending money, additional meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, passports, visas, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner and his/her companions. Prize must be taken to coincide with the Peter Rabbit High Tea, which is held on the first Sunday of every month (either 10:30am or 2pm), subject to booking and flight availability. Prize cannot be taken during Australian or New Zealand school holidays, public holidays or other peak periods. Prize must be taken by 19/03/2019. During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age. The winner and his/her companions must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in agreement with the winner but in the event
that agreement cannot be reached, the Promoter reserves the right to determine the itinerary. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. The winner will be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in. Tickets are non-transferrable (i.e. no name changes are allowed). Once tickets are issued, they are non-endorsable and non-transferable. All components of the prize must be fulfilled at the same time and they cannot be split across different time periods. Once the Prize has been booked, any changes to the travel, flights, accommodation or scheduling arrangements are at the expense of the winner and his/her companions. Flights are economy class and may be indirect. The airline’s Conditions of Carriage apply to all flights. Any changes by the winner to the specified prize package (including but not limited to travel extensions, additional guests, etc.) will be subject to an administration fee of $250 excluding GST, which must be settled in full prior to booking confirmation.
12. If the winner of the prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
13. Any prize that has been won but remains unclaimed will be entered into the unclaimed prize draw. The unclaimed prize draw will take place at the same time and place as the original draw on 04/07/2018.The provisional winner, if any, will be notified by email. The provisional winner will have their name and post code published at https://www.westfield.com.au/peter-rabbit- competition and https://www.westfield.co.nz/peter-rabbit-competition commencing on 05/07/2018.
14. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
15. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
16. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. If for any reason the winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
17. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Total prize pool value is AUD$6,655.
19. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including contacting Participating Retailers) and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
22. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
23. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided underconsumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non- Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the Scentre Group of companies (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non- Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the Scentre Group of companies (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity);
whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether received by the Promoter or not) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of the prize.
28. The “Promoter” is Scentre Promotion Fund Management Pty Ltd (in its capacity as The Trustee for Scentre Promotion Fund ABN 79 727 004 194) of Level 30, 85 Castlereagh Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Telephone: (02) 9358 7000 (in Australia) and Scentre (New Zealand) Limited is the Promoter of this Promotion and its registered office is located at Level 2, Office Tower, 277 Broadway, Newmarket, Auckland (in New Zealand).
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/22895 ACT Permit No. TP18/00517 SA Permit No. T18/450
29. The “Scentre Group” means the Promoter, each of the Promoter’s related bodies corporate, each person with whom the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate is in joint venture or partnership, and each entity, trust, partnership or fiduciary arrangement (including each managed investment scheme) of any nature of which the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate has been, is or becomes the trustee, manager or responsible entity including, without limitation, the Scentre Group Trust 1, Scentre Group Trust 2, or Scentre Group Trust 3.