Suncorp Customers – Win the ultimate Holden State of Origin Game 3 experience in Brisbane
THE ULTIMATE STATE OF ORIGIN NIGHT COMPETITION CONDITIONS
1. This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Suncorp Corporate Services Pty Ltd ABN 69 074 966 466 (“the Promoter”), of Level 28 Brisbane Square, 266 George Street, Brisbane, Queensland 4000. Please direct any postal correspondence to Group Sponsorships, GPO Box 1453, Brisbane 4001, QLD.
2. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
3. The Competition is only open to individuals who are: (i) Suncorp customers (ii) Australian residents aged 18 years or older at time of entry; and (iii) not directors, management or employees, or their immediate family members, of the Promoter or its related companies or agencies associated with the Competition (“Eligible Entrant”).
4. A Suncorp customer is a person who holds at least one (1) product issued by either Suncorp Bank (Suncorp-Metway Limited ABN 66 010 831 722), Suncorp Insurance (AAI Limited ABN 48 005 297 807 or Suncorp Life (Suncorp Life and Superannuation Limited ABN 87 073 979 530).
5. The Registration Period opens at 9am on 25 May 2014 and closes at 5pm on 10 June 2014 or when the 20,000 flags have been distributed, whichever comes first.
6. The Competition Entry period commences at 6pm on 18 June 2014 and closes at 5pm on 22 June 2014.
7. To enter the Competition, an Eligible Entrant must (i) during the Registration period, register their details online at www.suncorp.com.au/ourplace to receive a Suncorp State of Origin supporter flag, (ii) take a photo during State of Origin Game II featuring the supporter flag (iii) during the Competition Period upload the photo on the Competition landing page as set out above; and (iv) provide their contact details.
8. Cost of entry via the internet is free, but internet connection and usage rates may apply. Entrants should obtain details of such costs from their service provider.
9. Only one flag registration is permitted per customer.
10. Customers can submit multiple photo entries, , but each entry must comply with these conditions.
11. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Entry Period. Entries will be deemed received at the time that the Promoter is satisfied that all necessary requirements under conditions 3 and 6 have been met and not at the time of submission by the Eligible Entrant. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries or delays or failures in any equipment or telecommunications service used to administer this Competition.
12. Eligible Entrants must create their own entry and only submit an entry in their own name. Entries that are found to have been derived from third party work will be considered invalid. Each Eligible Entrant indemnifies the Promoter and its associated companies and agents for any claims, costs, expenses, penalties or damages they incur from reproducing, publishing or otherwise using any works subsequently found to have been derived in any way from any third party works.
13. Each Eligible Entrant warrants and agrees that:
a. they have created the entry themselves;
b. they are entitled to reproduce and exploit all underlying works in the entry;
c. the entry does not, and use or exploitation of the entry by the Promoter (and
each of its assignees and licensees) as contemplated by these conditions will
not, violate the rights (including copyright and privacy) of any third person;
d. the entry has not been previously published in any other medium or forum
e. they will not submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, derogatory,
abusive, harmful to any person or entity, or otherwise inappropriate or offensive;
f. they have not granted rights to their entry to any other person which is
inconsistent with the rights granted to the Promoter under these conditions.
14. Each Eligible Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter (and each of its assignees and licensees) has the right, in its absolute discretion, to edit, amend, copy, reproduce, use, publish, broadcast and communicate to the public, the entry in any media including television and the internet, without any further consultation, reference, payment or other compensation. Each Eligible Entrant also agrees that they will not make any claim against the Promoter (or its assignees and licensees) arising form the exercise of these rights, including claims in relation to any moral rights that they may otherwise have.
15. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, declare an entry invalid or disqualify any entrant that tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering, submits an entry that is incomplete or not in accordance with these conditions, or otherwise acts in a manner that is disruptive, dishonest or calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of this Competition.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to require an entrant to verify the validity of their entry within the requested time, including but not limited to an entrant’s identity, eligibility, age and address and to disqualify any entrant who does not satisfy any entry criteria in these conditions. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
JUDGING AND PRIZE(S)
17. This Competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
18. Competition judging will take place from Monday 23 June 2014 – Wednesday 25 June in Brisbane. All valid entries received during the Competition Entry Period will be judged, based on the photo’s originality and creativity, by the Promoter’s judging panel.
19. There are 50 prizes to be won. The 50 Eligible Entrants with the entries judged to be
the best will be selected as the winners and will each receive a prize.
20. Each prize winner will receive the Ultimate State of Origin Night Out to the Holden State of Origin 3 game to be held on 9 July 2014 at Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane for 2 people. Each prize consists of:
a. Two Gold Reserve seats at Suncorp Stadium for the Game;
b. One (1) x $25 food and beverage voucher per guest which can be used at
food and drink outlets in the Stadium during the Game;
c. One (1) x official State of Origin merchandise item per guest;
d. Drinks and canapés at the pre-game function at the South East Terrace
Level 4 on 9 July 2014;
e. Two return economy airfares (including taxes) from the winner’s nearest
regional city to Brisbane (if the winner’s residential address is outside of
South East Queensland),);
f. one nights accommodation (twin share) in a minimum 4 star hotel (where
the winner’s residential address is outside of South East Queensland);
g. transfers to and from Brisbane airport to the hotel (where the winner’s
residential address is outside of South East Queensland).
21. Each prize is valued between $440AUD and up to $1440AUD including GST, depending on the winner’s place of departure. A prize value is the recommended retail value as provided by the relevant supplier(s). The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in a prize’s value due to exchange rate changes or otherwise.
22. All components of the prize must be taken together and when offered or will be forfeited. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with other travel discounts or special offers, and frequent flyer points will not be accrued.
23. All travel and accommodation arrangements will be organized by the Promoter.
24. Flights and accommodation are subject to booking and availability. All bookings are
subject to the travel supplier’s terms and conditions.
25. Any additional costs not expressly stated, but which may be incurred in acceptance and use of a prize, are the responsibility of the winner. This includes but is not limited to travel costs to and from the points of departure, travel to the game, taxes, insurance, spending money and any other ancillary costs.
26. No compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to take any element of a prize as stated, or does not satisfy any conditions of use for any element of the prize (including conditions imposed by event organisers or staff, or other prize providers, such as health, behavior, age and safety requirements), for whatever reason. Any part of a prize that is not taken for any reason is forfeited and no compensation will be provided.
27. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of equal or higher value. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if a prize (or part of prize) is unavailable for any reason.
28. Other than as expressly stated in these conditions, a prize is non-transferable, non- refundable, non-exchangeable, non-replaceable, and non-redeemable for another
prize including cash, except at the Promoter’s discretion.
29. Where a part of the prize involves the winner and their guest attending an event, if any part of the event is abandoned, called off, varied or postponed for any reason, that part of the prize may be forfeited without compensation at the Promoter’s discretion.
30. The Promoter encourages the winner and their guest to enjoy any alcohol consumption in moderation. Alcohol will not be served to guests under 18 years of age. Adults are advised to consider the ‘low risk drinking’ guideline recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council’s Australian Alcohol Guidelines which states: for healthy men and women, drinking no more than two (2) standard drinks on any day reduces your risk of harm from alcohol-related disease or injury over a lifetime. Drinking no more than four (4) standard drinks on a single occasion reduces the risk of alcohol-related injury arising from that occasion. A full version of the National Health & Medical Research Council’s Australian Alcohol Guidelines is available at: http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_nhmrc/file/publications/synopses/ds10- alcohol.pdf. The winner and their companion(s) agree that the prize is subject to relevant health, safety and liquor consumption laws, including responsible service of alcohol requirements of any prize provider. The Promoter additionally encourages the winner and their companion(s) to visit the Australian Government’s information site for alcohol at www.alcohol.gov.au.
31. The winners will be notified by phone using the details provided by the Entrant during the Competition Entry period, within 2 business days of the completion of the judging process.
32. The prize (tickets) will be sent by express post to the winner(s) at their nominated Australian address within 7 days of notification of winning.
33. The prize(s) will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter may require in its sole discretion.
34. If: (i) a prize is not claimed by a winner or the Promoter has been unable (despite reasonable efforts) to successfully contact the winner; (ii) a prize is forfeited for any reason; or (iii) a winner is determined by the Promoter to be ineligible to win a prize in accordance with these conditions, the relevant prize will be forfeited and instead awarded to the Eligible Entrant judged to have the next best entry in accordance with the criteria set out in condition 18. Any resulting winner(s) will be notified by phone using the details provided in their entry within 2 business days of the judging process. That process will be repeated if required.