Sip’n’Save – Win a Jack Daniel’s Limited Edition 40thanniversary Barrel Glorifier and a 1 Litre Bottle of Jack Daniel’s Old No (prize valued at $421)
“SIP N SAVE WIN 1 OF 40 JACK DANIEL’S LIMITED EDITION 40TH
ANNIVERSARY BARREL GLORIFIERS” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Outlets (as defined
below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family
means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether
natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt,
niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1
4. Promotion commences on 08/05/2019 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 04/06/2019
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period, spend $40 or more on
any Jack Daniel’s product in a single transaction at a Participating Outlet (“Qualifying
Transaction”). At the time of making their Qualifying Transaction, individuals will be handed
an entry flyer by a staff member which contains a unique code (“Unique Code”), while stocks
last. In the event a Unique Code is not automatically handed to them, it is the individual’s
responsibility to request one.
6. A participating outlet is any Sip N Save outlet in South Australia that displays advertising
material for this promotion (each a “Participating Outlet”).
7. To enter, individuals must then complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
Follow the prompts to the promotion entry page;
Input the requested details into the online entry form (including their full name, date of
birth, address, email address, telephone number and the Unique Code); and then
Submit the fully completed online entry form.
8. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) and Unique Code(s) for all entries are
proof of purchase. Failure to produce the required proof of purchase for all entries when
requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an
entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify
the store of purchase, that $40 or more was spent on Jack Daniel’s, and that the purchase
was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached
any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any
unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the
promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the
Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender
10. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry is permitted per
Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the amount spent in excess of $40 on Jack Daniel’s
products in that transaction); (b) only one (1) Unique Code is permitted per entry; (c) the
same Unique Code cannot be used more than once; (d) unrecognised unique codes will be
deemed invalid; (e) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry
requirements; and (f) a maximum of five (5) entries is permitted per person per day.
11. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway,
Erina NSW 2250 on 11/06/2019 at 4:00pm AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve
entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The
winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will
be published online at www.sipnsave.com.au/jack-daniels-barrel-glorifier from 18/06/2019.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first forty (40) valid entries drawn will each win a Jack Daniel’s Limited Edition 40
Anniversary Barrel Glorifier and a 1 Litre bottle of Jack Daniel’s Old No. 7 Tennessee
Whiskey valued at $421.00 in total.
16. If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the
prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from
a regulatory authority.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take/redeem
the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited and will not be
redeemable for cash.
18. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are
advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical
Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au.
Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving
19. Total prize pool value is $16,840.
20. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
21. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 12/09/2019 at the same time and place as
the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be
notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published
online at www.sipnsave.com.au/jack-daniels-barrel-glorifier from 19/09/2019.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event
they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for
an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion
(including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or
supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter,
including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the
Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to
disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to
modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and
is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software
or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter
repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit,
exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and
Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act
or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-
Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including
the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees
and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or
damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential,
arising in any way out of the promotion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not
responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any
loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction
(whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party
interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected
(whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable
control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and
Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
27. The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct the promotion. By
providing the Promoter with your PI, you consent that any or all of the PI submitted by you
may be held and used by the Promoter and other companies within the Promoter’s group of
companies (details of which are available at brown-forman.com/10kfiling) or the Promoter’s
agents, partners or licensees, to contact you in relation to the promotion and to further
promote, to consider ways of improving, and to send you information about, Jack Daniel’s
which is available at https://legal.brown-forman.com/privacy-policy/english. Your PI will be
how to access and correct PI that the Promoter holds about you, and how complaints can be
made and will be resolved. If you do not provide all of the requested information you may be
ineligible for the promotion and/or the Promoter may be unable to contact you with additional
offers. Your PI may be transferred to the United States and may be shared with third-party
service providers who process your PI in the United States or Australia solely to enable the
provision of services to the Promoter. Your PI may be transferred to another company or
entity in the event that any part of the Promoter’s business is transferred to, sold to or merged
with a company or entity or if the Promoter is required to do so by law, regulation or at the
request of a public authority. If in the future, you do not wish to receive further
communications from Jack Daniel’s and would prefer to be removed from its databases, if you
simply wish to make corrections to your PI or if you have a complaint (which we will endeavor
to resolve within a reasonable time), please inform us in writing at the address set forth in
clause 28 below. All entries become the Property of the Promoter.
28. The Promoter is Brown-Forman Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 87 000 064 086) of Level 6, 280
Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010. Telephone: (02) 9764 8777.
SA Permit No. T19/338