Sip’n’Save – Bottlemart – “win a Trip to Paris With Chambord Promotion” (prize valued at $11,000)
“WIN A TRIP TO PARIS WITH CHAMBORD PROMOTION”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Outlets (as defined
below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family
means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether
natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt,
niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1
4. Promotion commences on 08/05/2019 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 21/05/2019
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period, spend $15 or more on
any Chambord product in a single transaction at a Participating Outlet (“Qualifying
Transaction”). At the time of making their Qualifying Transaction, individuals will be handed
an entry flyer by a staff member which contains a unique code (“Unique Code”), while stocks
last. In the event a Unique Code is not automatically handed to them, it is the individual’s
responsibility to request one.
6. A participating outlet is any Bottlemart or Sip N Save outlet nationally that displays advertising
material for this promotion (each a “Participating Outlet”).
7. To enter, individuals must then complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
Visit www.bottlemart.com.au/Chambord-trip-to-Paris (for Qualifying Transactions
made at Bottlemart) OR www.sipnsave.com.au/Chambord-trip-to-Paris (for Qualifying
Transaction made at Sip N Save);
Follow the prompts to the promotion entry page;
Input the requested details into the online entry form (including their full name, date of
birth, address, email address, telephone number and the Unique Code); and then
submit the fully completed online entry form.
8. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries are proof of purchase.
Failure to produce the required proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the
absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and
forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of
purchase, that $15 or more was spent on Chambord, and that the purchase was made during
the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached
any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any
unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the
promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the
Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender
10. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry is permitted per
Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the amount spent in excess of $15 on Chambord in that
transaction); (b) only one (1) Unique Code is permitted per entry; (c) the same Unique Code
cannot be used more than once; (d) unrecognised Unique Codes will be deemed invalid; and
(e) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
11. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway,
Erina NSW 2250 on 23/05/2019 at 4:00pm AEST, in the presence of an independent
scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in
case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified in writing within
two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published online at
www.bottlemart.com.au/Chambord-trip-to-Paris and www.sipnsave.com.au/Chambord-trip-to-
Paris from 30/05/2019.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first valid entry drawn will win a trip for two (2) adults to Paris, France valued at up to
AUD$11,000, depending on date and point of departure. Prize includes:
Two (2) x return economy airfares from winner’s nearest Australian capital city to Paris,
Return transfers between Paris airport and accommodation;
Five (5) nights twin share 4 star accommodation in Paris; and
AUD$1,000 spending money for the winner only (awarded via EFT).
Additional spending money, meals, insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and
from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature and all other ancillary
costs are not included. The winner and his/her companion must depart from and return to the
same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in
agreement with the winner but in the event that agreement cannot be reached, the Promoter
reserves the right to determine the itinerary Frequent flyer points will not form part of the
prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service
providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation
16. Prize must be taken by 22/05/2020 and is subject to booking and flight availability. Prize
cannot be taken during Australian school holidays, public holidays, other peak periods or
between 08/12/2019 to 15/01/2019 (inclusive) and 20/06/2019 to 05/08/2019 (inclusive).
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not
take/redeem the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then
the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
18. If the prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the
right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or
specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. Total prize pool value is up to AUD$11,000. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and
cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
20. A draw for the prize if unclaimed may take place on 23/08/2019 at the same time and place
as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any,
will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be
published online at www.bottlemart.com.au/Chambord-trip-to-Paris and
www.sipnsave.com.au/Chambord-trip-to-Paris from 30/08/2019.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event
they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for
an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion
(including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or
supplied by the Promoter.
22. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion) must sign any legal
documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their
absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
23. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are
advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical
Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au.
24. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right
to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject
to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
25. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter,
including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the
Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to
disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to
modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
26. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and
is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software
or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter
repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
27. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit,
exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and
Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act
or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-
Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including
the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees
and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or
damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential,
arising in any way out of the promotion.
28. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not
responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any
loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction
(whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party
interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected
(whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable
control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and
Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) taking of the prize.
29. The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct the promotion. By
providing the Promoter with your PI, you consent that any or all of the PI submitted by you
may be held and used by the Promoter and other companies within the Promoter’s group of
companies (details of which are available at brown-forman.com/10kfiling) or the Promoter’s
agents, partners or licensees, to contact you in relation to the promotion and to further
promote, to consider ways of improving, and to send you information about, Chambord
which is available at https://legal.brown-forman.com/privacy-policy/english. Your PI will be
how to access and correct PI that the Promoter holds about you, and how complaints can be
made and will be resolved. If you do not provide all of the requested information you may be
ineligible for the promotion and/or the Promoter may be unable to contact you with additional
offers. Your PI may be transferred to the United States and may be shared with third-party
service providers who process your PI in the United States or Australia solely to enable the
provision of services to the Promoter. Your PI may be transferred to another company or
entity in the event that any part of the Promoter’s business is transferred to, sold to or merged
with a company or entity or if the Promoter is required to do so by law, regulation or at the
request of a public authority. If in the future, you do not wish to receive further
communications from Chambord and would prefer to be removed from its databases, if you
simply wish to make corrections to your PI or if you have a complaint (which we will endeavor
to resolve within a reasonable time), please inform us in writing at the address set forth in
clause 30 below. All entries become the Property of the Promoter.
30. The Promoter is Brown-Forman Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 87 000 064 086) of Level 6, 280
Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010. Telephone: (02) 9764 8777.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/32873 ACT Permit No. TP19/02915 SA Permit No. T19/367