QVB – Win $4,000 to spend at Swarovski
CHRISTMAS PHOTO ACTIVATION QVB AND SWAROVSKI COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to all New South Wales Permanent residents. Employees and their immediate families of IPOH Pty Ltd, prize providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences Wednesday 1 November 2017 at 9:00am (AEDT) and will conclude on Sunday 12 November 2017 at 11:59pm (AEDT) (The Competition Period).
4. To enter the promotion, eligible participants must:
(i) Take a photo at the QVB Photo Activation on Level 2
(ii) Upload the photo to Instagram follow @theqvb and @swarovski using the
hashtag #QVBwishes and #bebrilliant in their Instagram post.
(iii) Participants in this competition must have a public Instagram account or
set their accounts to public for the duration of the competition period.
5. Entry to the competition is free (excluding internet charges) and is only open to entrants who
are 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and their
related entities are ineligible to enter.
6. Entrants can only enter in their own name, their own Instagram account and use their own
email address. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize. Receipt of purchase/s must be shown to redeem prize.
7. One entry per person per day.
8. The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received. The draw will take place
the first business day after the competition ends on Monday 13th November at 10am (AEDT) at Ipoh, Level 4, 455 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000. The winner will be notified by Instagram within 1 day of the draw date and announced results will be published on the Promoter’s website after winners’ acceptance.
9. Prize details: Swarovski product to the value of $4000.
10. If the prizes are unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute
any of the prizes for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to state regulation and
11. Programming and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize
claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these conditions of entry, all valid
prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
12. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize
at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the
winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy
these terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. If any prizes remain unclaimed as at Sunday 24th December at 5pm (AEDT) the prize will be forfeited unless prior arrangements have been made.
14. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Prize values are GST inclusive and are in Australian dollars and are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
15. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit. Once prizes have left Promoter’s
premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, or failure of safe
delivery of prizes.
17. Prize winners are advised that Tax implications may arise from their prize winning and they
should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered
(including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
20. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
21. All entries become the property of The Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants do not consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter on 9265 6800. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.
22. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
23. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
24. The Promoter is IPOH Pty Ltd at Level 4, 455 George St, Sydney, NSW 2000 A.B.N 57 002 443 316.
25. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS-17-18759