Bankwest – Win 4 Return Economy Flights Worldwide + $20K Spending Money
BANKWEST ‘WIN A TRIP’ COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. This competition commences at 11.59pm WST on Monday 28st April 2014 and closes at 11.59 pm WST onFriday 18th July 2014 (‘Promotional Period’). Taking part in this competition constitutes acceptance ofthese terms and conditions
2. The promoter of the competition is Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123123 124 AFSL / Australian credit license 234945, Bankwest Place, 300 Murray St, Perth WA 6000(‘Bankwest’) authorized under NSW LTPS/14/02343, ACT TP 14/0113, SA T14/534 and VIC 14/3788.
3. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion isdeemed acceptance of these Conditions of entry by each entrant.
4. Entry is open to Australian residents 18 years of age and over and who hold a valid email account (“EligibleEntrants”).
5. Employees of the promoter (and their immediate families), its agencies and Qantas employees associatedwith this promotion, are not eligible to enter.
6. To enter the competition and to be in the running to win the major prize, entrants must visitbankwest.com.au/winatrip, and:
1. Provide their contact details (full first name, last name, postcode, date of birth and valid emailaddress).
2. Accept the Terms & Conditions of this competition by selecting the check box on the onlineentry form which gives Bankwest permission to contact entrants regarding Bankwest productsand competitions via their email address during the promotional period and when the winner isannounced.
7. To enter any of the five additional bonus prize draws, persons:
1. Must enter the major prize before 11.59pm on the 7 June 2014.2. Will only be eligible if they receive an email from Bankwest about a bonus prize.
3. The email from Bankwest will link to a website that will include a true or false question about aBankwest product.4. Entrants must answer this question correctly to be eligible.
8. There will be one major prize winner and five additional bonus prize winners as part of this competition.The major prize winner will be drawn first. Winners are only eligible for one of the total six prizes. Entrantsthat enter the major prize and open a Bankwest Qantas Transaction Account before the competition enddate will receive a second entry. Entrants can only enter the bonus prizes once unless otherwise specifiedthrough bonus entry communication from Bankwest. Winners will be chosen at 10am (WST) on thecompetition draw date specified below at Bankwest, Level 11D 300 Murray Street, Perth WA 6000. Thewinners will be notified by phone and/or email up to two business days post the draw date specified. Thewinner’s details will be announced online at www.bankwest.com.au as soon as possible after time of draw.See competition dates and prizes below:CompetitionCommencementDateCompetition EndDateDraw Date Prize11.59pm WST,Monday 28st April201411.59 pm WST,Friday 18th July201410.00 am WSTThursday 24 July2014Major Prize:
1. Economy Flexi Fare return flightsfrom any Australian state or Territorymajor city to an eligible Qantas traveldestination around the world for thewinner and three friends.
2. $20,000 spending to be paid into aBankwest Qantas Transaction AccountEligible Qantas destinations (subject tochange) include: Europe/Middle East:London, Dubai. Americas: New York,Dallas, Los Angeles, Santiago. Africa:Johannesburg. Asia: Bangkok, HongKong, Singapore, Tokyo, Manila,Jakarta, New Zealand, Auckland:Wellington, Christchurch, Queenstown(seasonal only).
Retail Value: based on Hobart toLondon Economy Flexi Fare andincluding booking, change &cancellation fee is $16,582.9
2.Total value of prize $36,582.9
2.Major prize: Air tickets as part of the major prize are available on scheduled Qantas flights or any routewhich Qantas flies and are subject to availability. Flight itinerary may have to be adjusted depending on theairlines departure city and their current flight schedule. Qantas Points are not available from the flights. Thewinners may however use their own Qantas Points should they wish to upgrade their tickets. In regards to themajor prize, the prize cannot be transferred into another name or refunded for cash. The winner will be ableto select three additional persons to take with them. Spending money will be paid into a Bankwest QantasTransaction Account. Terms and conditions apply to opening the account. To decide if this product is right foryou, please carefully read the Product Disclosure Statement for the product. Product Disclosure Statementscan be obtained from your local Bankwest store, from the Bankwest website bankwest.com.au or bycontacting the Bankwest Customer Help Centre on 13 17 19.11.59pm WST,Monday 28st April201411.59 pm WST,Friday 18th July201410.00 am WSTThursday 24 July2014
New York Theme Bonus Prize
1: Tworeturn Economy Qantas flights toSydney from your nearest capital cityand tickets to a show (show subject toavailability).Retail Value: $3200.11.59pm WST,Monday 28st April201411.59 pm WST,Friday 18th July201410.00 am WSTThursday 24 July2014London Theme Bonus Prize
2: Tworeturn Economy Qantas flights toMelbourne from your nearest capital cityand one night accommodation at TheWindsor.Retail Value: $3640.11.59pm WST,Monday 28st April201411.59 pm WST,Friday 18th July201410.00 am WSTThursday 24 July2014Los Angeles Theme Bonus Prize
3:Two return Economy Qantas flights tothe Gold Coast from your nearest capitalcity and two nights accommodation atthe Palazzo Versace.Retail Value: $3300.11.59pm WST,Monday 28st April201411.59 pm WST,Friday 18th July201410.00 am WSTThursday 24 July2014Johannesburg Theme Bonus Prize
4:Two return Economy Qantas flights toBroome from your nearest capital cityand two nights accommodation at theEco Beach Resort.Retail Value: $3120.11.59pm WST,Monday 28st April201411.59 pm WST,Friday 18th July201410.00 am WSTThursday 24 July2014Hawaii Theme Bonus Prize
5: Tworeturn Economy Qantas flights to LordHowe Island from your nearest capitalcity and two nights accommodation atBeachcomber Lodge.Retail Value: $4900.Bonus prizes: All travel is subject to availability and may be dependent on select seat class with Qantas orspecific room category availability with accommodation partner. Prize is not available during all Australianschool and public holiday dates, along with any special event periods. All bookings and documentationregarding the prize must be made via Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd or their agents. Redeeming the prize isconditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions of travel as detailed by Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltdand Qantas in accordance with normal travel booking procedures. No portion of the prize is redeemable forcash. The prize is non-refundable or transferable. The winner will be able to select an additional person totake with them. Prize travel and accommodation must be completed by 18 July 2015. There can be nochanges to travel arrangements once tickets have been issued or changes to accommodation bookings oncethe reservation is confirmed. Additional spending money, meals (other than those included) and any otherancillary costs, including but not limited to insurance and any applicable insurance excesses, not listed in thetravel prize package descriptions above are the responsibility of the travel prize winner and his/her nominatedtraveling companions as incurred. It is the winner’s responsibility to organise transport to/from the airportdeparture/return point.
9. If any prize remains unclaimed after 3 months of the draw, the Promoter will conduct an unclaimed prizedraw in the same manner and place as the original draw on Thursday, 23rd October 2014 at 10:00am WSTat Bankwest, Level 11D 300 Murray Street, Perth WA 6000. The winners will be notified by phone and emailup to two business days post the draw date specified. The winner’s details will be announced online atwww.bankwest.com.au on as soon as possible after time of draw.
10. If a winner is unable or unwilling to take a prize as stated, the winner will be deemed ineligible and will forfeitthe prize. A new winner will be drawn by the promoter 3 months after the draw date in the same manner andplace as the original draw on Thursday, 23rd October 2014 at 10:00am WST. The winners will be notified byphone and email up to two business days post the draw date specified. The winner’s details will beannounced online at www.bankwest.com.au on as soon as possible after time of draw.
11. The winners must use the prize within 12 months of the competition end date. Travel valid until 18 July2015.
12. The winners and their travel companions must travel at the same time, must depart from the same capitalcity and are responsible for transport from their residence to their nearest capital city the winner nominatesfor flight departure.
13. If for any reason whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the promotion is not capable ofbeing conducted as reasonably anticipated, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, unless todo so would be prohibited by law, to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) subject to any written directionsfrom a regulatory authority, to cancel, suspend, modify, terminate or cancel the promotion.
14. Bankwest reserves the right to make changes to the prize allocation through the competition.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identityand age) and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process (including butnot limited to tampering by way of use of automatic entry software) or for submitting an entry that is not inaccordance with these Conditions of Entry, or if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other impropermisconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legalrights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. Failure by thePromoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
16. Bankwest and associated agencies accept no responsibility for loss, damage, accident, death or injuryresulting from the promotion. Prize winners and travel companions must have valid travel insurance fortheir period of travel.
17. Bankwest accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the major prize winnings.18. Except for any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these conditions of entry wouldcontravene any statute or cause any part of these conditions of entry to be void (“Non ExcludableCondition”), the Promoter excludes from these conditions of entry all conditions, warranties and terms,implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for any liability in relation to a Non Excludable Condition,the Promoter (including its officer, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort(including, without limitation, negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss ordamage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss or profits) whether direct, indirect, special orconsequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, without limitation, the following: (a) anytechnical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control): (b) any theft,unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost altered,damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond thereasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions ofentry; (e) any tax implications; (f) the cancellation or postponement of any Event; and/or (g) a prize or useof a prize.
19. Each entrant consents, if the entrant becomes a winner, to the Promoter using the entrant’s name,likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in media andcommunication for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting thispromotion (including any outcome), the Promoter and or products/services supplied by the Promoter.
20. No correspondence will be entered into. The promoter’s decision is final.