9Now – The Block Youfoodz – Win a limited supply of Youfoodz for 20 years valued at $70,000
THE BLOCK YOUFOODZ PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step- grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step- sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences 9:00am AEST on 03/09/18 and closes 11:59pm AEDT on 21/10/18 (“Promotional Period”).
To enter, eligible entrants must, during the Promotional Period, visit www.9now.com.au/TheBlock locate the promotional entry form, complete all requested details including full name, postcode, contact number, a valid and current email address, and a selection of either yes or no to the question ‘Have you tried Youfoodz before’ and submit the completed form.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
6. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Entries are limited to one entry per email and person per day subject to each entry being submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
9. The draw will take place at Nine Digital Level 6, 264 George St, Sydney NSW 2000 on 22/10/18 at 12:00pm AEST. The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserve entries record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. The winner will be notified by telephone and email within two (2)
business days of the draw and their name will be published on www.9now.com.auTheBlock on 24/10/18.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The first drawn entry, will win a limited supply of Youfoodz. Prize will be awarded in the form of a discount code to be used for $70.00AUD off each week for fifty (50) weeks of each year for twenty (20) years. Prize is subject to Youfoodz standard terms and conditions which are available at www.youfoodz.com. Youfoodz delivery zones are listed at https://youfoodz.com/pages/delivery-areas. If the winner does not reside within a delivery zone, they may provide the promoter an alternative address that is within the delivery zone.
12. If for any reason any winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
13. Total prize pool value is $70,000.00. Prize, or any unused portion, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
14. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 28/01/19 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners (if any) will be notified by telephone and in writing via email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published on www.9now.com.au/TheBlock from 29/01/19.
15. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
16. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
17. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
18. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
19. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non- Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (includingits respective officers, employees and agents)is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
20. In the event that the prize provider is unable to honour the prize for the entirely of the term due to unforeseen circumstances out of their control, including but not limited to company closure for whatever reason or a change in product/service, the prize provider will not be held accountable. Reimbursement for the remaining value will be determined by the prize provider and that decision is final.
21. Youfoodz accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, costs associated with ordering the prize or lost or stolen meals). Youfoodz retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
personal information about entrants to enable them to participate in this Promotion and may disclose the entrants’ personal information to third parties including its contractors and agents, prize suppliers and service providers to assist in conducting this Promotion and to the State and Territory lottery departments as required under the relevant lottery legislation. If the entrant does not provide their personal information as requested, they may be ineligible to enter or claim a prize in the Promotion. Personal information collected from entrants will not be disclosed to any entity located outside of Australia
24. The Promoter is Nine Network Australia Pty Limited, ABN 88 008 685 407 of 24 Artarmon Rd, Willoughby, NSW 2068. You can contact the Promoter in relation to the promotion by mail to this address or by telephone to (02) 9906 9999.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/26221, ACT Permit TP18/01342 SA Licence T18/1239.