Travellers Choice – Win a holiday to Fiji
Magical Fiji Facebook Campaign
HOW TO ENTER
To be eligible to enter, individuals must log onto https://www.facebook.com/TravellersChoice
and click ’Like’ then follow the prompts as directed to the competition entry page, including
installing the Facebook App and allowing permissions, and follow the instructions on the screen
to enter your details and your answer to the question “In 25 words or less tell us why you’d
like to win a holiday to magical Fiji?” If individuals already ‘Like’ the Travellers Choice
Facebook page, they are still eligible to enter, and they need to follow the prompts as directed
to the competition entry page including installing the Facebook App and allowing permissions
and following instructions on the screen to enter their details answer the question “In 25 words
or less tell us why you’d like to win a holiday to magical Fiji?” during the Promotional
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
. Directors, management and employees of Travellers Choice and its agencies directly associated with
this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in
this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia, aged 13 years and over only. If the winner is under 18
years of age, the prize will be awarded to their legal guardian, on the winner’s behalf
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including
an entrant’s identity, age, Travellers Choice employment status and place of residence) and to
disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and
Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its
rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable
entries will be deemed invalid.
4. Entries are limited to one per person. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or
misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated
or tampered with in any way.
5. Promotion commences 12:00AM AEST 01/08/2014 and closes at 11:59pm AEST 29/08/2014
6. There is ONE PRIZE to be won in amounting to a prize value of $6000. The Prize (to be paid by Creative Holidays) includes:
6 nights accommodation at the 5-star Warwick Fiji Resort & Spa in a Garden View Room
Return economy class airfares including airline taxes for two adults from either PER, ADL,
MEL, SYD or BNE to Fiji
Return transfers by coach
Travel Dates: 01 Mar – 31 Mar 15. Blackout dates apply outside of these dates (See point 16 for more details of Prize).
The winners will be published on the Travellers Choice Facebook Page two business days
7. The entries answering the question “In 25 words or less tell us why you’d like to win a
holiday to magical Fiji?”
in 25 words or less judged most creative will be selected as winners
by 12:00PM AEST 01/09/2014. This is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining
after winners have been selected and verified via email correspondence. All unclaimed prizes
will be awarded to the most creative entries in the remaining pool by 10:00am on 02/10/2014 at
Ground Floor, 130 Royal Street, East Perth, Western Australia 6004. The winners will be
notified via email.
8. The Prize is offered ‘as is’ and may not be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
9. All winners will be notified by phone and/or email correspondence to the contact number and
email address provided. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered
10. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter
reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify
any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify,
suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
11. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is
dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or
any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter
repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
12. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers,
employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or
any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where
arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or
not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not
after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the
Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any
tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
13. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Personal information will only be used to contact and announce the winners. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter. If you require access to your personal information, email: email@example.com
14. All entrants unconditionally and irrevocably release and discharge Facebook from any and all liability in relation to this Promotion. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering this competition, entrants are providing information to Travellers Choice and not to Facebook. This promotion adheres to the terms and conditions set out in the Facebook promotion guidelines which can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/page_guidelines.php
16. Terms and Conditions of the Prize:
Prize is for 2 adults travelling together and sharing a room as per above inclusions.
Valid for travel: 01 – 31 Mar 15.
Prize must be booked & redeemed on/before 30 November 14.
Travel is subject to Creative Holidays and other suppliers booking conditions & availability.
The winner must provide Creative Holidays with a minimum of 21 days advance notice of intention
. The Promoter is Travellers Choice, Ground Floor, 130 Royal Street, East Perth, Western
Australia 6004. (ABN: 59 138 565 067).
Additional spending money, meals, levies imposed by third parties, insurance, passports, visas, travel to and from departure point, credit card fees and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
‘Top up’ of the prize is allowed, where the purchase of additional travel products and services from Creative Holidays is added to the prize. This will be at full retail cost to the winner.
The prize is strictly subject to availability with the prize booking unable to be made until the winners names are provided to Creative Holidays by the promoter.
Creative Holidays strongly recommends travel insurance valid for the entire duration of the holiday, to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be
taken as cash.