Nestle Purina PetCare – Lucky Dog – Win a Year’s supply of Lucky Dog Dry Dog Food valued at $230 AUD
Facebook Terms and conditions:
The Promoter is Nestlé Australia Ltd. ABN 77 000 011 316 trading as Nestlé Purina PetCare of 1 Homebush Bay Drive, Rhodes NSW 2138.
Entry is only open to residents of Australia, who have a Facebook account and are aged 18 years and over (“Eligible Entrant”). Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
The Competition starts at 10.00am AEST 4 September 2017 & closes at 5pm AEST on 25 September 2017 (Promotion Period).
To enter, Eligible Entrants must upload their picture and tell us why their dog should be crowned Australian Dog of the year to the competition post on the Purina Australia Facebook page during the Promotion Period.
The Promoter will judge all entry submissions on creativity, originality and suitability to determine up to one winner. All decisions are at the discretion of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
The prizes to be awarded is one year’s supply of LUCKY DOG Dry Dog Food. A “year’s supply” is calculated as the recommended daily feed rate for an average sized adult dog weighing up to 16kg. The prize consists of 34 bags of LUCKY DOG 3kg Dry Dog Food. The value of each prize is: $230.66 AUD.
7. The Major Prize winner will be announced on the PURINA Facebook Page no later than 5.00pm 27 September 2017.
8. Winner will be notified within 48 hours of judging by a post under their entry. A winner may be asked by the Promoter to verify that their entry was their original work in order to claim a prize.
9. A prize must be claimed by a winner within 28 days of the Promoter notifying the entrant that they are a winner. In the event that a winner fails to claim their prize by responding to the Promoter’s message through social media and providing a valid address for delivery in Australia, the prize will be forfeited and the judges will select another entrant who will be offered the prize.
10. Competition details including when entries open and close and what is required to send a valid entry and the prize pool are described in the competition post inviting entry on the Facebook page. If a competition post includes any detail that is not consistent with these terms and conditions then the detail in the competition post will prevail.
11. Entry is limited to once per Eligible Entrant. If an Eligible Entrant submits more than one (1) entry during the Promotional Period, the Promoter will only judge the first entry. All other entries will be dis-regarded.
12. Entrant submissions (“entry work”) must be the Eligible Entrants original work. The Promoter retains the absolute discretion to require any entrant to provide proof in any format they determine in order to validate an entry before awarding a prize.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of each entry and to disqualify any entry that fails to comply with these terms or any entrant who tampers with the entry process in any way.
15. Prizes cannot be converted to cash. Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of a prize.
16. By entering the competition, each entrant acknowledges that their name and entry content may be used for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, including but not on social media without compensation.
17. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
18. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s Facebook page. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.