AFL/ NAB – Win trip to home country of person you vote for plus $5000 if NAB customer
Who’s the most Footified Fansplantee?
Vote now for your chance to win an overseas
trip to their home country.
Our five Fansplantees made the long journey to Aussie shores with little knowledge
about our country, and absolutely no knowledge of our great game. But with the help
of footy mad Aussie households, they’ve learnt a drop punt from a banana kick and
are now well and truly Footified.
We need your help to decide which of our Fansplantees is the most Footified… Vote
now and if your nominated Fansplantee receives the most votes, you and a friend
could win a trip to their home country. That’s right… you could be jetting off to
Sweden, Spain, India, Japan or the US of A.
And, if you’re a NAB customer you could also be heading
overseas with $5,000 on a NAB Traveller Card.
– See more at: http://afl.nab.com.au/#sthash.tknhSRCN.dpuf
How to Enter
Step 1 – Choose the Fansplantee below you think is most Footified.
Step 2 – In 50 words or less, tell us why…
Step 3 – Sit back and wait
If your nominated Fansplantee is crowned, you could be boarding a plane to their home country.
– See more at: http://afl.nab.com.au/#sthash.tknhSRCN.dpuf
Game of Skill
Schedule to Conditions of Entry
Name of Competition
NAB Footify Fansplant Grand Final Promotion
National Australia Bank Limited, ABN 12 004 044 937, Level 4, 800 Bourke St Docklands VIC 3008 (NAB)
Must be an Australian resident
Entrants aged under 18 years at the start date of the competition
Employees and contractors of NAB and their immediate families and the agencies or companies associated with the competition are not permitted to enter.
The competition starts on Thursday 7 August 2014 at 5:00pm Melbourne time.
Entries close on Saturday 27 September 2014 at midnight Melbourne time.
During the Competition Period:
Visit nab.com.au/afl and complete the online entry form.
By entering this competition the entrant is agreeing to the Conditions of Entry
The entrant must complete the following through the online form;
the contact details of the entrant (including full name, address, phone number and email address);
tell us in 50 words or less ‘what convinced you that was the most Footified Fansplantee’.
Maximum Number of Entries
There is no maximum number of entries in the competition.
This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the prize winner. Each valid entry will be individually judged by NAB on the basis of literary and creative merit.
The prize will be drawn and announced on Friday 3 October, 2014..
There is one prize to be won, as follows:
· return economy flights for two people to the home country of the NAB Fansplantee who was voted for by the entrant. Flights will depart from the winner’s nearest capital city and destination will be to the major city of the winning Fansplantee’s home country. No transfers or accommodation included.
· If the winner is a NAB customer on the date they enter the competition, they will also receive AUD$5,000 spending money (preloaded onto a NAB Traveller Card).
The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If a winner does not take a part of the Prize at the time set by NAB, the winner will forfeit that part. NAB accepts no responsibility for changes in Prize value. If a Prize is unavailable, NAB will substitute it for one of equal or greater value.
Total Prize Pool
Total prize pool value, based on one of the below only being awarded to the winner.
Valued up to $5,200 for a return trip for two to Los Angeles, USA.
Valued up to $4,800 for a return trip for two to Toyko, Japan.
Valued up to $5,000 for a return trip for two to New Delhi, India
Valued up to $6,000 for a return trip for two to Madrid, Spain.
Valued up to $6,500 for a return trip for two to Stockholm, Sweden.
The winner will be notified within two working days in writing by email and by phone.
Prize Claim Date and Time
The Prize must be claimed by Monday 27 October and completed by 30 June 2015. Winner to notify NAB of departure and return date of flights by 28 November 2014. Bookings to be made 30 days prior to travel. Block out travel period 15 December 2014 to 15 January 2015.
NAB will contact the winner to organise flight details including collection of tickets.
The AUD$5,000 component of the Prize will be credited to a NAB Traveller Card. Standard account opening procedures (including identification and verification checks) apply. Use of the Card is subject to NAB’s standard terms and conditions, available on line or at any NAB branch along with any applicable fees and charges. Please consider the PDS available at NAB before making any decisions regarding this product.
Conditions of Entry
1. These Conditions of Entry must be read together with the Schedule. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
2. Entry is open to residents of the Applicable State/s who comply with the Entry Requirements (if any). Entries submitted by Ineligible Entrants are not accepted..
3. The competition will be run during the Competition Period.
4. To enter, entrants must follow the Entry Method, noting any Entry Details, and submit their entries during the Competition Period.
5. Entrants may only submit up to the Maximum Number of Entries.
6. All valid entries will be entered into the competition. Entries must be received during the Competition Period. NAB has no control over telecommunications networks and accepts no responsibility for problems associated with them. Entries deemed received at the time of receipt into NAB’s database, not at the time of transmission. Entries submitted using any form of automated entry device or software are ineligible. Entries not fully complying with these Conditions of Entry will be deemed invalid. NAB accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, delayed, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries whether due to error, omission, alteration, deletion, destruction, transmission interruption, tampering, theft, destruction failure or otherwise.
7. The best valid entry as determined by the judges according to the Entry Criteria will win the Prize described in the Schedule. The Total Prize Pool is set out in the Schedule.
8. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining winners. Each valid entry will be individually judged on the basis of the Entry Criteria. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries will become NAB’s property. Each entry must be entrant’s original work and entrants agree that NAB may make copies of or publish their entry in any form or media. Entrants warrant that their entry is not, and its use by NAB will not be, in breach of any person’s intellectual property rights or any other rights.
10. In consideration for awarding a Prize to a winner, winners agree to participate in any promotional activity regarding winning the Prize and consent to their name and image being used in promotional material without payment.
11. Where a Prize consists of travel, travel may be restricted to period other than peak periods and must be booked and completed in accordance with any terms prescribed by NAB and/or the travel arranger. If the Prize is event based, travel must coincide with the event dates. Flights and accommodation are subject to availability. Winners and any travel companions are responsible for all other costs associated with the Prize including but not limited to meals, taxes, travel insurance and other ancillary costs. If the Prize involves overseas travel, winners and any travel companions are responsible for ensuring they have all necessary documents such as valid passports and visas, should consult their medical practitioner and check travel warnings with the relevant authorities (eg DFAT) prior to travel. NAB is not responsible for any cancellation, delay or rescheduling of travel or any costs incurred by the winner and any travel companion as a result.
12. Entrants acknowledge that there may be some inherent risks is some aspects of using the Prize and that it is their responsibility to ensure that they are sufficiently healthy and fit so as to undertake activities associated with the Prize. It is a condition of accepting such Prize that upon request the winner will sign a legal release in favour of NAB and/or the issuer of the Prize and the agencies associated with the competition.
13. Winners will be notified by the Notification Method described in the Schedule.
14. NAB may request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated Prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of NAB.
15. Prizes must be claimed by the Prize Claim Date and Time otherwise that winner will forfeit the Prize and NAB will distribute the Prize to the next best valid entry that has not already received a Prize. Where a Prize is no longer available, for example, because the date of an event has passed, the new Prize winner will receive a Prize as determined by NAB of equal or higher value.
16. NAB does not warrant and makes no representations that any Prize will be fit for any purpose or will be of merchantable quality. If liability under any terms implied at law cannot be excluded, the liability of NAB and its associated agencies is limited to the re-supply of the Prize or the cost of its re-supply.
17. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion is affected for any reason, NAB may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, change or suspend the competition. NAB may disqualify any individual who tampers (or benefits from the tampering) with the entry process or the conduct of the competition or who has, in NAB’s opinion, engaged in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading or generally damaging to the reputation of NAB or has breached these Conditions of Entry .
18. NAB will not be liable for any loss (including without limitation, consequential or indirect loss), cost or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered (whether or not due to the negligence of any person) in connection with entering the competition or using the Prize, except any liability which cannot be excluded by law (and if so, that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
ShareThis Copy and Paste
– See more at: http://afl.nab.com.au/footify-terms#sthash.McqEbsab.dpuf