Win tickets to the Sydney Royal Easter Show – Membership Required
Competition Terms and Conditions
Easter Show 2014
To enter the draw fill in the electronic form and tell us in 25 words or less:
‘‘What your favourite animal at the Sydney Royal Easter Show is and why? ’
Terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
2. Promotion commences on 25 November 2013 and closes 28 February
3. To be eligible to enter the competition, the entrant must be a current What’s
On? Member and submit the online competition entry form by 12pm on 28
4. This is a game of skill and the winner/s will be the entrant/s judged to have
given the best answer to the question: ‘What your favourite animal at the
Sydney Royal Easter Show is and why?’
5. Prizes will be drawn and the winner/s contacted by phone/e-mail on 2 March
6. The prizes include one (1) family pass (2 Adult + 2 Children) for entry into the
Sydney Royal Easter Show 2014 during 10-23 April 2014. Prizes do not
include accommodation or transport to and from the venue.
7. Entry is open to all What’s On? subscribers, except employees of the promoter
and their immediate families, and agencies associated with this promotion.
8. Only three (3) prizes will be awarded.
9. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Further entries will be deleted.
10. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No
responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
11. Tickets may not be sold, on-sold, exchanged for fee or reward or other
valuable consideration or otherwise commercially dealt with without the prior
written consent of Sydney Olympic Park Authority, which may attach any
conditions it sees fit thereto. If a Ticket has been dealt with in contravention
of this condition, the bearer of the Ticket may be denied admission
12. The promoter collects entrant’s personal information in order to conduct the
promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not
participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise
advised, each entrant also agrees that the promoter may use this information
for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes without any reference,
payment or other compensation to the entrant.
The promoter is:
Sydney Olympic Park Authority
8 Australia Avenue
Sydney Olympic Park