Dan Murphy’s – Rebellion Bay – Win 1 of 3 holidays to the Gold Coast and $500 spend money
“Rebellion Bay” Competition – Terms & Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter the Promotion and a description of the prizes that may be won in the Promotion form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions of Entry. Entries not complying with these Terms & Conditions of Entry are ineligible and the Promoter reserves its absolute right to disqualify any entries do not comply with these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promotion is open to all Australian residents over 18 years excluding Northern Territory residents. Entry into the Promotion is free. Directors, management and employees of Dan Murphy‟s and its agencies directly associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
These Terms & Conditions of Entry will be displayed on the Dan Murphy‟s website, at the commencement of the Promotion.
3. Definitions within this Promotion:
Promoter – The Promoter is Woolworths Limited ABN 88 000 014 675 of 26 Waterloo Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
Promotion – means the “Rebellion Bay” promotion governed by these Terms & Conditions of Entry and conducted as a promotion by the Promoter.
Promotional Period – means 7:00 AEST on Tuesday 15 July, 2014 until 23:59 AEST on Sunday 27 July, 2014
Prize – means the prize described in clause 6 of these terms.
4. The Promotion commences and ends as specified in the Promotional Period.
5. To enter the Promotion, participants must during the Promotional Period:
● visit the “Rebellion Bay” competition page on Dan Murphy‟s website at www.danmurphys.com.au;
● sign-up to the Dan Murphy‟s emails;
● tell us in 25 words or less, “How would you escape winter with a Rebellion Bay Spiced Rum in hand?”; and
● complete all other mandatory fields in the entry form
One entry permitted per person.
7. The judging of the Prize will take place at Vok Beverages, 162 Cross Keys Road, Salisbury South SA 5106 from the 30th August 2014. Winners will be notified by email within 14 days. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on the most creative and uniqueness.
8. The Promoter‟s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize winner will have their first name, surname initial and state published on the Dan Murphy‟s website within 30 days of the determination of the winner.
10. There will be three (3) prize winners. The winners can each take one companion. The prize will consist of the following:
● 2 x economy airfares to Gold Coast, QLD from your nearest Australian capital city including all airline and airport taxes (Winners within 100km radius not valid for flights) (Valued at up to $1700)
● 3 nights accommodation twin share in a 5 star hotel in Gold Coast, QLD (valued up to $900)
● An exclusive yacht charter including Rebellion Bay Spiced Rum infused foods led by the Rebellion Bay Spiced Rum Ambassador (valued up to $3,300)
● Dinner for 2 at Citrique Restaurant (valued up to $400)
● 2 x 2 day VIP Theme Park Pass (valued at $200)
● $500 spending money
Total prize value of $21,000. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The winner and travelling companion must all be over 18 years.
11. The Winner and their companion is solely responsible for any travel insurance; medical and/or any other similar insurance cover required either for the trip or for personal injury associated with participation in activities, spending money and expenses not listed in these Terms and Conditions of entry. The Winner may not extend their stay. The Promoter is not responsible for cancellation, delays or changes to flights or any part of the prize or for the inability of a prize winner to take up any part of the prize due to problems with flights, travel or other factors outside the Promoter‟s control.
12. The prize must be booked and completed as specified by the Promoter and/or the supplier or organiser of the prize. If the prize is event based, travel must be taken to coincide with the relevant event on the dates specified by the Promoter. Any flights and accommodation constituting part of a prize are subject to booking and availability. All costs associated with a travel prize which are not specified to be included in the prize, including but not limited to any transfer costs, meals, taxes, insurance and other ancillary costs, are the responsibility of the winner and their companion. The winner and any travelling companion are responsible for ensuring that they have all necessary documents to travel to the relevant place (including a current passport and visas, if required). Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
13. The winner and travelling companion must travel at the same time, must depart from the same capital city and are responsible for transport from their residence to their nearest capital city for flight departure.
14. Travel must be taken from Friday 29 August to Monday 1 September 2014. All mandatory documentation requested for the booking of the trip must be submitted by each companion prior to this date. Once companion nominations have been made, unfortunately these cannot be changed.
15. Air tickets are available on the regular scheduled services of each airline and are subject to seasonal embargos. Flight itinerary may have to be adjusted depending on the airlines departure city and their current flight schedule. Frequent Flyer points are not available from any airline.
16. A credit card imprint or cash deposit may be required from the winner at check-in to the hotel, for all incidental charges. Once accommodation vouchers are issued they are non-changeable.
17. It is the traveller‟s personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid documentation, including but not limited to valid passports and visas, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the traveller/s.
18. Woolworths Limited, Dan Murphy‟s and Vok Beverages make no representation as to the safety,
conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. If a winner and travelling companions are, for whatever reason, unable to travel between the nominated dates, or do not take an element of the prize within the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner. The prize is not transferable and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize or element thereof.
19. Vok Beverages is the prize giver and is not responsible for the conduct of this Promotion. Prior to participating in a prize the winner and participants must sign an indemnity and waiver of liability in favour of Treasury Wine Estates. The required indemnity and waiver must be signed prior to participation and a failure to sign will invalidate a winning entry.
20. If a winner does not claim their prize within 7 days from the date of determination of that winner, their entry will be deemed invalid.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.
22. By submitting material to the Promoter, entrants warrant that the material is their own original work and that they own the copyright in their entry. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter against all claims and costs incurred arising from a breach of this warranty.
23. Entrants grant to the Promoter a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, modify and communicate any material submitted to the Promoter for any purpose that the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, determine appropriate. Entrants waive any moral rights (or any other analogous rights) which they may have in or to such material contained in an entry.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who is in breach of the Terms & Conditions of Entry or who manipulates, seeks to manipulate or benefits from manipulating, the entry process or the Promotion.
25. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
26. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the Promoter‟s control which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Promoter is entitled in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
27. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant and each Prize winner (including any person that consumes a Prize with a Prize winner) irrevocably waives all rights against the Promoter and its related companies, its employees, servants, agents, independent contractors or representatives (together, the „Indemnified Persons‟) and releases and discharges the Indemnified Persons from all claims, liability, costs, expenses, damages or losses (whether direct, indirect or consequential and whether arising under statute, from negligence, personal injury, death, property damage or otherwise) arising from or in connection with the Competition or a Prize. These terms do not limit or exclude liability to the extent that liability cannot, by law, be limited or excluded.
28. The Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to the Promotion or the awarding or taking of the prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
29. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by the Contestant or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of
the administration of the competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
30. Certain legislation may imply warranties or conditions or impose other obligations including statutory consumer guarantees which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified except to a limit extent. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all guarantees, warranties, conditions or other terms that apply under or are implied by statute, common law or trade custom or usage.
31. If in the conduct of this Promotion the Promoter is liable for a breach of any guarantee, warranty, condition or other term that applies under the Australian Consumer Law or is implied by any other commonwealth, state or territory law that cannot be excluded, the promoter’s liability under that legislation is limited, to the extent permitted by law, to the cost of replacement of any benefit or prize won.
32. The Promoter may use any personal information that the entrant has provided for the purpose of running the Promotion and also in advertisements, publications, media statements and other promotional material associated with the Promotion. For purposes of public statements and advertisements the Promoter will only publish the winner‟s surname, first initial and state. The Promoter may disclose the information for those purposes to its related bodies corporate and contractors.
34. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.