BIG4 – Win 1 of 25 family passes to Disney’s Muppets Most Wanted
DISNEY MUPPETS MOST WANTED COMPETITION
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents only and must be over the age of 18 years. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, their agencies and companies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter.
3. The Promoter is BIG4 Holiday Parks (ABN 95 468 665 668) of Suite 2, Level 2, 313 Burwood Road, Hawthorn, VIC, 3122.
4. Entries must be received by 5pm (EST) Sunday, 30 March 2014. The winner will be during the following week and will be mailed the tickets according to the postal details supplied in the entry form.
5. To enter, entrants must complete the form and tell us in 25 words or less “What is your one golden rule of caravanning or camping”. Entrant must include their full name, postal details and mobile phone number in the entry form.
6. Entrant can only enter once. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries (as deemed by the Promoter) will be deemed invalid.
7. There will be 25 prize winners. Each winner will receive a family movie ticket (family of four) to see the movie “The Muppets Most Wanted” that will be released in cinemas on 10 April 2014. The movie tickets have the following conditions attached:
Tickets valid at participating
ACE Cinemas, Birch Carroll & Coyle Cinemas, EVENT Cinemas, Grand Cinemas, Greater Union Cinemas, HOYTS Cinemas, Independent Cinemas, Palace Cinemas, Reading Cinemas, Wallis Cinemas, Village Cinemas. Offer is only valid at participating cinemas.
Not valid for Gold Class; Special Event sessions, Vmax at Village Cinemas. Not valid for Gold Class, Special Event session, Vmax at Event Cinemas. Not valid for Gold Class, Vmax at Greater Union and Birch Carroll & Coyle. Not valid for La Premiere, Directors Suite, Bean Bag Cinema, Xtremescreen or IMAX at HOYTS Cinemas. Not valid at Reading Gold Lounge, Titan XC. Not valid at Ace Gold Lounge and Harden Orpheum Cinemas.
Not valid public holidays, all day Tuesday, discount days or Saturday after 5pm.
Not valid with any other offer. Not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
‘No free ticket’ restrictions do not apply.
Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By submitting entries, users automatically grant the Promoter a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable licence to publicly display, re-display, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish and create derivative works from the content in all forms of media (including but without limitation, web sites, applications, e-mails, online advertising, mobiles, social media, TV, radio, print etc.) that are used by the Promoter and others at our discretion. The Promoter is under no obligation to offer any payment for content that is submitted or the opportunity for users to edit, delete or modify content once it has been submitted.
10. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result.
12. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information (email address) about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to monitor and edit material produced by all participants in line with the Promoter’s corporate communications and marketing guidelines.
14. The Promoter and associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. The Promoter and associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of submissions, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
16. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.