ANZ – Win a trip to Melbourne for the mens Australian Open tennis grand final
Terms and conditions for the game of skill ANZ Support Challenge
￼1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian, New Zealand and Singaporean residents over the age of 18. Employees of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (“ANZ”) (and their immediate families) and its subsidiaries and related entities are not eligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences at 12am AEDT on 3 January 2014 and closes at 11am AEDT on 10 January 2014 (“Promotional Period”).
To enter the promotion, persons must, within the Promotional Period, complete the online form hosted at: yourworld.anz.com/supportteamandshow a creative demonstration of tennis support. Entrants may either:
Tell us in 25 words or less why you are the biggest supporter of tennis
Upload a photo that shows why you are the biggest supporter of tennis
Include a video link showing why you are the biggest supporter of tennis
Other supporting content on their own social channels which will also be assessed by the
There is a limit of one entry per entrant.
There will be one grand prize winner and five runner-up prize winners. The winners will be selected on 10th January 2014 at 11am AEDT at 833 Collins St Docklands, Victoria, 3008by ANZ and will be selected based on the most creative responses received.
The grand prize winner will receive;
VIP trip for winner and a companion at the Australian Open between 25th to 26th January 2014
Two return economy airfares from nearest Australian, New Zealand or Singaporean major airport
to Melbourne where match is being held.
o Accommodation in luxury hotel chosen by ANZ for 2 nights – 25th to 27th January 2014 o 2xmen’s finals tickets
o Merchandise prize pack
Prize value approximately AUD 4,000 including GST.
If the winner resides in Victoria, they will receive accommodation as stated above but will not be
eligible for airfares and will not receive compensation in lieu.
The 5 runner up prize winners will receive a merchandise prize pack;
o 2 x Tennis rackets
o 2 x Tennis balls o 2 x LED fans
o 2 x Hats
o 2 x Wristbands
Prize value is approximately AUD 400 including GST
4. Due to the timeliness of the prize, the winners will be required to respond within 48 hours upon
notification of prize via email or mobile phone number provided.
5. The prizes were valued at time of competition and are subject to change. Prizes may not be exchanged for alternative or cash prize if unable to claim the prize.
6. The prize does not include meals other than as stated. Incidental costs relating to accommodation, including but not limited to room service, telephone, in-room video, mini bar, transfers and items of a personal nature are not included and, if applicable, are payable by the winner. Hotel car parking, other hotel incidentals, private transportation to events and transportation other than stated, pre- and post- event travel in country of departure and taxes are not included in the price of the ticket. Tourist entry visas, passports, travel or other insurance, gratuities, merchandise or any other costs of a related, ancillary, personal or incidental nature are not included and, if applicable, are payable by the winner. Compliance with any health or other government requirements and other travel documentation requirements (including a valid passport with at least six months before expiry) is the responsibility of the winner and their nominated travel companion. Without limiting the above, entry into any country and satisfying any customs or related requirements is the full responsibility of the winner and their nominated travel companion. Tickets will not be exchanged for another destination. All elements are subject to availability at time of booking. The winner may be required to produce a credit card upon check in to hotel for any incidentals.
7. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not exchangeable, transferable and non-cash prizes are not redeemable for cash.
9. Tax implications may arise from the prize winnings. Independent advice should be sought.
10. ANZ reserves the right to rejudge in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these competition conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise by Friday 10th January 2013, ANZ will award the prize to the entry deemed to be the next best entry. The winner will be notified in writing immediately.
11. The prize winners consent to having their name posted to the ANZ’s social media pages, and such winners further agree that their name may be used by ANZ for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, without any payment or compensation thereof.
12. By entering ,persons represent and warrant that they own or have the right to license the copyright and moral rights in all content prepared and posted in relation to their entry, that no rights have been granted to any third party in respect of their entry which would prevent the entry being used as contemplated by the promotion or for any other purpose, that any person featured in any photo forming part of the entry is over 25 years of age and is clearly depicted as an adult, and the use by ANZ of his/her entry will not breach any laws or infringe the rights of any person (including, without limitation, with respect to privacy, intellectual property and defamation).
13. ANZ is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or a consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
14. ANZwillnotbeliableforanylossordamagewhatsoeverresultingfromincorrectdetailslodgedby entrants.
15. ANZ reserves the right to vary the rules of any competition or any prizes offered or cancel any competition if it is no longer able to run the competition due to reasons beyond its control, subject to state legislation. ANZ will not be liable for any losses to any party arising from any variation or cancellation.
16. The Promoter is Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (‘ANZ’) (ABN 11 005 357 522) 833Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008.