Rundle Mall’s Christmas Music Box – Win a Share of $10000 Worth of Giveaways (prize valued at $10,000)
‘RUNDLE MALL’S CHRISTMAS MUSIC BOX’
WIN A SHARE OF $10,000 WORTH OF GIVEAWAYS – COMPETITION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
CITY OF ADELADIE – RUNDLE MALL
How to Enter
To enter the Rundle Mall’s Christmas Music Box competition customers simply:
1. Head into Rundle Mall between Friday 15 December and Sunday 24 December
2. Pop inside Rundle Mall’s Christmas Music Box stationed near Strandbags during
3. Customers must stand in position and get ready to smile.
4. The Looper 180 camera will take your picture.
5. The GIF video will be created which will include a Christmas backdrop and tune.
6. Customers must key in their email address to receive the video file.
7. Once received, customers must share the video on their social media accounts
(either Facebook or Instagram).
8. Customers must use the hashtag #rmmusicbox to be eligible to win.
9. There will be daily prizes to entrants who post their GIF video and use
10. Customers can enter daily to go in the draw to win.
11. All video files sent to an email account will automatically sign up to Rundle Mall’s
EDM (Electronic Direct Mail).
Duration of competition
The competition opens at 9:00am, Friday 15 December and closes 5:00pm, Sunday
24 December 2017.
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on ‘how to enter’ forms part of these ‘Conditions of Entry’.
2. Customers can enter daily, but can only win once over the duration of the
3. Customers will be turned away & will be ineligible to play after the close
date 5:00pm Sunday 24 December 2017.
4. Entries illegible, forged, mutilated, copied or tampered with in any way will not be
5. Employees of City of Adelaide are ineligible to enter.
6. Management and staff of stores at Rundle Mall are not permitted to enter.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify
any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is
not in accordance with the Conditions of Entry.
Details of Prize and Prize Value
Prize/s: Daily prizes (gift cards to the value of $250, $500 or $1,000) to the value of
All winners will receive a prize from a Rundle Mall retail or service business.
The prize is non-transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
If the prize or any part of the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the
Promoters’ control the Promoter will endeavour but is not obliged to promote a
substitute prize of equivalent value.
Date, Time and Place of Draws
The prize winners will be drawn daily at 3pm from Saturday 16 December to Monday
25 December 2017.
1. Customers will be selected at random.
2. The decision is final. No further correspondence will be entered.
3. The winner will be contacted by phone and in writing after the draw has taken
4. The winner need not be present at the draw.
If despite every reasonable effort, the winner of a prize cannot be contacted, the
prize will be retained for 3 months (at the end of the 3 months being 25 March 2018).
If the prize remains unclaimed, there will be a redraw. Any redraw/s will be
conducted on 25 March 2018, 12 noon at Rundle Mall Management Authority – Level
2, 7 James Place, Adelaide, SA 5000.
5. The winner/s name may be published on Rundle Mall website
(www.rundlemall.com) within 72 hours since the prize draw.
1. By entering the promotion, you give the Promoter consent to use your personal
information for further purposes and promotions unless you say otherwise.
2. The Promoter agrees to keep confidential all personal details obtained by the
Promoter during the Promotional Period and agrees that such information will be
used for the purposes of the promotion only.
3. If the customer chooses to accept the prize, the Promoter, reserves the right to
use the customer’s name and photograph for marketing and publicity purposes.
1. The Promoter and any companies associated with this competition, accept no
responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered [including but
not limited to indirect or consequential loss] or for any personal injury suffered or
sustained as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of any item gained via
the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
2. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise
from the prize winnings or the use thereof. It is the responsibility of each entrant
to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on their
own financial situation.
3. Unless due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all valid
prize claims more than the advertised prize pool value will be honoured.
4. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including
infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud,
technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which
corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper
conduct of this promotion, then it will be suspended subject to the approval
gaming authorities in SA, where required.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the
entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion
subject to the approval of the gaming authorities where required.
6. If all or any part of any term or condition contained in these Terms and
Conditions shall be declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any
reason, such term or provision [or part thereof] shall be deemed severed from
these Conditions of Entry and the other terms and conditions hereof shall remain
in full force.
Promoter and Benefiting Business
Promoter: Rundle Mall Management Authority
Address: Level 2, 7 James Place, ADELAIDE 5000
ABN: 20 903 762 572
Trade Permit Licence Number
For further information regarding the terms and conditions please contact Abby
Feltrin on 08 8203 7253.