Frontier Touring – Win The Prize
SCHEDULE TO THE TERMS OF ENTRY – “WIN A PHOTO OPPORTUNITY WITH VILLAGE PEOPLE AT THEIR
UPCOMING MELB & SYD INDOOR SHOWS NEXT MONTH!”
Name of Competition
Wina photo opportunity with Village People at their upcoming Melb & Syd shows next
Name of Promoter
Frontier Touring Co. Pty Ltd (ACN 005 602 602) of 9 Dundas Lane,AlbertPark, Victoria,
Opens:Tuesday21 November 2017,3pm AEDT
Closes:Tuesday28 November 2017, 11am AEDT
Promotion Site and
http://www.frontiertouring.com and its associated social media pages (“Promotion Site”),and
promotional emails sent from Promoter to Frontier Members (“Promotion Email”)
To enter, entrants must,during the Promotion Period:
1. Film themselves dancing to Village People’s hitsong ‘YMCA’
Upload the footage to their preferred social media with the hashtag #YMCAustralia and tag
@frontiertouring – their social media postmustbe setto ‘public’ in order for the video to be
viewable and eligible for entry to the competition
EMPLOYEE RESTRICTIONS: Any employee,contractor or sub-contractor ofthe Promoter
or any of its related corporations and immediate familymembers are excluded from entering
RESIDENTIAL REQUIREMENTS: This Promotion is open to all residents ofAustralia and
New Zealand aged 18 years or over.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS: The Winner mustbe able to take the Prize (as defined below)
on the date nominated by the Promoter. At the time of entry the entrant musthave
purchased atleastone valid ticket to either Melbourne or Sydney’s KC & The Sunshine
Band, Village People & Sister Sledge December 2017 indoor shows.
There will be two (2) prizes for the Promotion – one winner from each show city.
The winner will receive a photo opportunity with Village People for them and their ticket
holding guestatthe show they have purchased tickets for out of the listbelow:
Tuesday 12 December – Margaret CourtArena, Melbourne
Thursday 14 December – Hordern Pavilion, Sydney
The opportunity to participate in a photo opportunity with Village People is a ‘Money Can’t
Buy’ opportunityand has no monetary value.
Judging Date Provisional Winners will be chosen Tuesday28 November 2017
Provisional Winners will be notified by the Promoter via the social media theysubmitted their
entry on Tuesday28 November 2017,11am AEDT
Prize Claim Date and
The Provisional Winners will have until Wednesday29 November 2017,11am AEDT to
notify the Promoter of their intention to claim their prize.
Alternative Winner (if required) will be notified by the Promoter by email and/or phone on
Wednesday29 November 2017, 12noon AEDT
Prize Claim Date and
Alternative Winner (if required) will have until Thursday30 November 2017,12noon AEDT to
notify the Promoter of their intention to claim their prize
Method of Contacting
To claim a Prize, the Provisional Winner or Alternative Winner (if applicable) mustcontact
the Promoter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone:(03) 9690 3399
‘TERMS OF ENTRY’ FOR THE PROMOTION
1. These Terms of Entry together with the Schedule to Terms of Entry (collectively referred to as the “Terms and
Conditions”) form the rules of entering the Promotion.By participating in the Promotion,entrants acceptthese Terms
and Conditions.Entries mustcomplywith these Terms & Conditions to be valid. The Promoter reserves the right to
disqualify any entrant and/or winner who does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2. By submitting an entry to the Promotion the winner agrees, at the Promoter’s request, to participate in any
promotional activity regarding their win and consentto their name or image being used in any promotional material for
3. If there is any discrepancy between these Terms of Entry and the Schedule to Terms of Entry, then the Schedule to
Terms of Entry will prevail.
4. The Promotion is onlyopen to an individual who complies with the Terms and Condition, including but not limited to
the Entry Procedure and Entry Restrictions. Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or
5. If a winning entry is deemed notto comply with the Terms and Conditions,the Promoter reserves the right to discard
that entrant’s entry and proceed as if that entrant had not entered the Promotion.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualifyany participantor winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person
who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, or obtained
winner status using fraudulent means.
7. If due to any reason whatsoever Promoter becomes aware after an entrant has won a prize that the entrant has not
complied with these Terms and Conditions, that entrant will have no entitlement to the prize, even if Promoter has
announced them as a winner and that entrant will be required, at the direction of Promoter, to return, refund or
otherwise make restitution of the prize.
8. Entries must be received during the Promotion Period. Late or incomplete entries will be disqualified.
HOW TO ENTER
9. Entry to this Promotion can only be made via the entry form provided within the Frontier Monthly Newsletter which
was published on the Promoter Website and/or emailed to Frontier Members on or about the Competition Open
Date and which may also appears as a post on the Frontier Touring Facebook Page
(https://www.facebook.com/frontiertouring) and sent as a Twitter tweet.
10. To enter this Promotion,an entrant must,during the Promotion Period complete all of the following steps as set out
in the Entry Procedure section of the Schedule.
11. Upon validly completing all the steps as set out in Condition 10 above, an entrant will receive one (1) entry into the
Promotion. Only one (1) entry is permitted per entrant. Failure to abide by this Condition may forfeit previous entries.
Entries must be received by the Promoter in the Promotion Period. Illegible or incomplete entries will be ineligible.
12. Entries remain the property of the Promoter. Without limiting the foregoing, to the extent that the entrant retains any
rights (including copyright) in the entry submitted to the Promoter, the entrant grants the Promoter, its licensees and
assignees a non-exclusive royalty-free license to exercise all rights in all media throughout the world in the entry in
perpetuity. The entrant agrees that the Promoter may, in its discretion, communicate the entry submitted to the
Promotion in whole or in part to the public on any media platform, including Facebook, together with the entra nt’s
13. By submitting an entry to the Promotion the winner agrees, at the Promoter’s request, to participate in any
promotional activity regarding their win and consentto their name or image being used in any promotional material for
SELECTION OF WINNERS
14. This is a game of skill.Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based
upon literary skill, creative merit, suitability to the question and relevance to the Frontier Touring brand. All en tries
mustbe the original independentcreation ofthe entrant and free of any claims thatthey infringe any third party rights.
Entries must not have been previously published and or have been used to win prizes in any other Promotions.
15. A panel of judges will be appointed by the Promoter (the “Judges”).Judging will occur at the Promoter’s office on the
Judging Date. The entry judged to be the bestbased on the above criteria will win the Prize, subjectto verification of
the entrant’s compliance with these Conditions (the “Provisional Winner”).
16. The Provisional Winner will be notified on the date and via the method stated in the ‘Winner Notification’ section of
17. The Provisional Winner must claim the Prize Claim Date and Time using an accepted Method of Contacting
Promoter and if the Prize remains unclaimed bythe foregoing time,or a Provision Winner is deemed ineligible to win
the Prize, all of the original Promotion entries, excluding the entry that was originally judged to be the best entry, will
be re-judged to determine the best alternative entry to be awarded the unclaimed Prize (the “Alternative Winner”).
18. If an Alternative Winner is required, the Alternative Winner will be notified on the date and via the method stated in
the Alternative Winner Notification section of the Schedule and will have until the Alternative Winner Prize Claim
Date and Time to notify the Promoter that they accept the Prize using an accepted Method of Contacting Promoter
as outlined in the Schedule.
19. Judges’decision is final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered
into. The Judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the Judges,
includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, and potentially insulting, scandalous,
inflammatory or defamatory language.
20. The Promoter may require the winner/s to provide identification as requested by the Promoter including (without
limitation) proofof identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at
the Promoter’s discretion.
21. The winner(s) will receive the Prize as detailed in item ‘Prize’ section of the Schedule.
22. The value of the each prize comprising the prize pool and the total prize pool value is detailed in the ‘Prize’ section of
23. The winner (and if applicable,the winners guest) mustadhere to the territorial and age restrictions as detailed in the
Schedule when entering the competition and using the prize.
24. Except where specificallyprovided for by the Promoter as part of the Prize, The winner and their Prize companion are
responsible for organising and paying for all costs associated with redeeming the Prize including but not limited to
flights,transport,parking,insurance,transfers,spending money,incidentals and accommodation. For the avoidance
of doubt, no “spending money” is included in the Prize. The Prize must be taken on the nominated collection date in
the relevant capital city, which in the case of a Prize which is, or includes, a concert ticket(s) will be the nominated
25. Rights to receive the Prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise
advised by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilityincurred
as a result of an entrant winning the Prize. Entrants should obtain independent tax and financial advice.
26. Where a prize includes a ticket, ticket allocation is atthe Promoter’s sole discretion.Tickets maynot, without the prior
written consentofPromoter,be re-sold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction sites) or used
for advertising,charity fundraising,promotion or other commercial purposes (including butnotlimited to competitions
and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the winner(s) or any
subsequentbearer.If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition,the ticket may be cancelled and the bearer of
the ticket may be refused admission. Promoter’s usual ticketing and venue terms and conditions apply to all tickets
provided under this Promotion and by accepting tickets Entrants agree to be bound by their respective terms,
including any applicable age restrictions.
27. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner and their companion must comply with all of the conditions of
use for the Prize. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject the winner (and/or
his/her companion) for any inappropriate behaviour,including butnotlimited to intoxication, whilstparticipating in any
element of the Prize.
28. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered if the concert relating to the Prize is
postponed, cancelled, rescheduled or relocated for any reason whatsoever. If the Prize or part of the Prize is
unavailable,the Promoter reserves the rightto substitute a different prize item in the Promoter’s absolute discretion,
alternatively the Promoter may decide in its absolute discretion to withdraw the Promotion before any winners are
notified,or thereafter if any circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control prevent or restrict the Promoter
or any other person or party from providing the prize or any aspect of the prize.
29. If a winner of a Prize is under the age of 18 years (where entry by persons under 18 is permitted), the Promoter may,
at its discretion, award the prize to the winner’s parent or guardian and/or the Promoter may require the winner to
take as the second person a parent or guardian who will assume all responsibility for the winner for the duration of
using the Prize and (if requested by Promoter) will provide Promoter with written confirmation to that effect.
30. If the Prize includes a ticket to a concert and the condition of entry into the concert requires that children aged 14
years of age or younger be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, then if the winner of the competition is 14
years of age or younger their nominated guest mustbe the winner’s parentor guardian and that person mustbe aged
18 years or older.
31. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). The Promoter’s
information the Promoter holds about them, Entrants can contact the office of the Promoter or
32. Entrants’personal information will be collected by or on behalfof the Promoter to enable it to administer and promote
the Promotion and the winner of the Promotion. The personal information of entrants may be provided to others
assisting in the conduct of the Promotion, including the Promotion administrator, suppliers and deliverers, and to
authorities thatregulate the Promotion.The Promoter may, for an indefinite period,unless otherwise a dvised,use the
information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic
messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants may contact the Promoter via email to email@example.com to
request access to, or corrections of, any of their collected personal information that is held by the Promoter. If an
entrant does notprovide accurate personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win
33. In the event that the Promotion is conducted in part or entirely through the Promoter’s Facebook Page, the Entrant
acknowledges thatthe Promotion is notsponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.com
(Facebook) and Facebook has no liability to entrants in relation to the Promotion. Entrants agree to full release
Facebook from any and all liability in relation to their participation in the Promotion. The Entrant acknowledges that
the entrant is providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
34. Entry and continued participation in the Promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with
the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php.
35. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion Page or the Promoters social media pages is the Entrant’s
responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider uses.
36. Nothing in these Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the
statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other
implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of
Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
37. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter, its
related companies and agencies and all those entities’ personnel (including its respective officers, employees and
agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of
opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) the Promotion; (b) the
Prize; (c) any technical difficulties or equipmentmalfunction (whether or notunder the Promoter’s control); (d) for any
injury or damage to any entrant’s (or any other person’s) computer or resulting from or otherwise relating to
participation in this Promotion (including by downloading materials relating to this Promotion); (e) any theft,
unauthorised access or third party interference; (f) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or
misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of
the Promoter; (g) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Conditions; (h) if the Prize (or any element of the
Prize) is cancelled for any reason; (i) any tax liability incurred by the winner or entrant; or (j) taking of the Prize.
Nothing in these Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a person’s rights under the Competition and
Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
38. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause
outside the reasonable control ofthe Promoter (including byvandalism,power failures,natural disasters,acts of God,
civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right,
subjectto any written directions ofthe lottery authorities,to cancel,terminate,modifyor suspend or recommence the
39. The laws of Australia apply to this Promotion.