Yd. Australia – Complete survey for chance to win $500 voucher
YD Survey Competition: Enter in your details on our survey to go in the chance to win a $500 yd. voucher!
1. The promoter is yd., Level 1, 409 George Street Waterloo NSW 2017 ABN 52096242590 phone 1300 12 12 93 who will facilitate the draw, fulfillment and management of the prize.
2. The promotion is open to anyone aged 13 and over located in Australia.
3. To be eligible to win the prize you must complete the survey either in a yd. standalone store, online at www.yd.com.au or via Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ydAustralia. Online surveys are powered by Survey Monkey. You must enter your full name, email address, postcode & phone number on our survey. When the survey is completed in a standalone store, the survey must be handed into the salesperson. Written surveys cannot be mailed.
4. The promotion commences at 9am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on 31/03/14 and closes at 11:55pm (AEST) on 04/05/14 (the Promotion Period).
5. yd. will pick the winner provided the above conditions have been met. The winner will be notified by email at 11am (AEST) on 05/05/14. yd. accepts no responsibility for unread or late responses once the winner has been notified. The winner will be drawn at the location yd., Level 1, 409 George Street Waterloo NSW 2017 at 10am (AEST) on 05/05/14.
6. Prize – the winner will receive one (1) x $500 yd. gift voucher. The prize cannot be picked up from a location, they will be posted to the nominated address. Prize cannot be exchanged or refunded online or in stores. Total prize pool is $500.
7. Any unclaimed prizes will be redrawn at 5pm on 05/08/14 at yd., Level 1, 409 George Street Waterloo NSW 2017.
8. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied. yd. cannot accept responsibility for lost or undelivered items due to incorrectly provided address details.
9. Employees of yd. and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter this promotion.
10. yd. reserves the right to withdraw a prize and redraw an alternate winner should we suspect these terms and conditions are not being adhered to or if the winner is suspected of dishonest conduct.
11. yd. is not liable for any taxes that may arise as a result of winning the prize. Any costs associated with the promotion are the responsibility of the entrant.
12. yd. accepts no responsibility for any variation of any aspect of the prizes, due to circumstances outside its control. In any such event, and subject to any applicable law an alternative element of the prizes will be arranged.
13: NSW Permit LTPS/14/02202 | ACT Permit TP 14/01077