Australia Post – Win $1,000 Gift Cards – Customer Feedback Survey
Welcome to the Australia Post Customer Feedback Survey. We would greatly appreciate feedback on your most recent visit, to help us improve our service to you. The survey should take around 4 minutes and by participating you can enter the draw to win $1,000 worth of gift cards.
Australia Post customer feedback program – conditions of entry
1. Information on prizes and how to enter form part of these conditions of entry
2. The Promoter is Australian Postal Corporation (ABN 28 864 970 579) trading as “Australia Post” 111 Bourke St Melbourne Vic 3000.
3. The promotion commences at 9am on 1 July 2013 and in order to be eligible for entry into the prize draw the survey needs to be completed by 5pm on 30 June 2014. No responsibility accepted for late entries.
4. Entry is open to all Australian residents who fulfil the entry requirements. Entrants must be at least 18 years old or must have the consent of their parent(s) or guardian to enter the promotion. Employees, directors, management, licensees and contractors of the Promoter, its related companies and agencies associated with the promotion, the immediate families of the above listed persons, and the retailers of and suppliers to the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
5. To enter the promotion, entrants must receive either a receipt with a promotional message, a promotional brochure or promotional parcel sticker from a participating Australia Post retail outlet and complete the full online or voice survey. Customers can enter their feedback and the prize draw online at auspost.com.au/myvisit or call 1800 443 930 to complete the voice survey. Call charges do not apply from a landline, however may apply from a mobile phone dependent on the mobile network used. Any costs associated with accessing the website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. It is requested that customers enter their receipt number as part of the survey, however customers without a receipt can still take part and will be eligible for the prize draw. Multiple feedbacks per month may be provided however only one entry per customer per month during the promotional period will be entered in the prize draw.
6. Comments are subject to Australia Post’s obligations relating to the elimination of discrimination, harassment and bullying. Offensive language, derogatory, libellous or defamatory comment and racial, ethical, religious, gender or cultural slurs are unacceptable. Inappropriate comments will be deleted and entry will be removed from the prize draw.
7. There is one prize of $1,000 worth of the winner’s choice of gift cards available from Australia Post retail outlets to be won bi-monthly from July 2013 – June 2014 for each of the following Regions: NSW/ACT, QLD, VIC/TAS, SA/NT/WA. The maximum total value of the gift cards is $1,000 per Region however any associated activation fees for the gift cards will be included in the prize. The maximum total value of all prizes (made up of six prizes to be won in each Region over the promotional period) is $24,000. Only entries received in the two preceding calendar months will be included in each draw. The first valid entry randomly drawn per Region will win. Gift card terms and conditions will apply.
8. The draws will take place at 3pm on 4 September, 6 November 2013 and 8 January, 5 March, 7 May and 2 July 2014 at 219-241 Cleveland St, Strawberry Hills NSW 1420. The winners will be notified via phone within two days of the draw. The winners will then be sent a mail notification. The winners’ name and address will be published on auspost.com.au/myvisit by 11 September, 13 November 2013 and 15 January, 12 March, 14 May, 9 July 2014. After calling the winner to advise them of their success, if there is any dispute as to who the eligible entrant from that household or phone number was, the prize will be allocated to the owner of the phone number as determined by Australia Post at its absolute discretion. If this cannot be determined a further prize draw will be arranged.
9. The Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary if prizes remain unclaimed three months after the draw. If necessary, an unclaimed prize draw will be conducted at 3pm on 4 December 2013 and 5 February, 2 April, 4 June, 6 August, 1 October 2014 at 3pm at 219-241 Cleveland St, Strawberry Hills NSW, 1420. If a redraw is conducted, the winners will be notified via phone within two days of the draw. The winners will then be sent a mail notification. The winners’ name and address will be published on auspost.com.au/myvisit by 11 December 2013 and 12 February, 9 April, 11 June, 13 August and 8 October 2014. After calling the winner to advise them of their success, if there is any dispute as to who the eligible entrant from that household or phone number was, the prize will be allocated to the owner of the phone number as determined by Australia Post at its absolute discretion. If this cannot be determined a further prize draw will be arranged.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
11. The Promoter, its contractors, employees and agents, shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, arising out of or in any way connected with the promotion and / or its prizes, except for liability that cannot be excluded by law. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
12.The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, the promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or referral’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any material in this promotion.
13. Entry into the promotion shall be deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry and is deemed approval to use the winners’ name(s) and photograph(s) for publicity purposes. The Promoter may at its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these conditions of entry
Privacy Notice: We collect your personal information so you can enter, and we can administer, this promotion. Without your personal information we cannot enter you in the promotion. Subject to some exceptions allowed by law, you may request access to your personal information while we store it. We will assess your request in accordance with the law and tell you why if access is denied. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Privacy Contact Officer, Australia Post, GPO Box 1777, Melbourne Vic, 3001.
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPM/13/00457, ACT Permit No. TP 13/01686, SA Permit No. T13/865.