Bay939 Geelong – Win Tickets to The Royal Geelong Show 18/21 October
Terms and Conditions of
Your Chance to Win
1. There is one (1) prize (the “Prize”). The Prize winner will receive a 9 night holiday package for two (2) people to London
and the United Kingdom to a maximum total value of A$9,854.00 and will include:
Two (2) return economy airfares for the winner and their nominated travel companion from their nearest capital city
airport to Edinburgh United Kingdom (EDI) and returning from London Heathrow Airport United Kingdom (LHR).
Transfers from Edinburgh Airport to hotel.
Three (3) nights’ accommodation at Novotel Edinburgh Centre, Edinburgh in a standard double room with
Rail transfer from Edinburgh to York.
Two (2) nights’ accommodation at Holiday Inn York in a standard double room with breakfast included.
Rail transfer from York to London.
Four (4) nights’ accommodation at the Thistle Hotel, London in a standard double room with English breakfast
Transfer from Thistle Hotel, London to London Heathrow Airport United Kingdom (LHR).
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING TOURS:
Secret of the Royal Mile with Edinburgh Castle – this 2hr 15 min walking tour is the perfect introduction to
Scotland’s capital and Edinburgh Castle. See the places where history was made!
Rabbies Trail Burners – encounter myths, monsters and mountains as this full day mini-coach tour travels
through Loch Ness, Glencoe and the haunting Highlands scenery. The best way to see Scotland in a day!
Additional Loch Ness cruise is optional from Easter to December subject to availability.
London Hop on Hop Off Tour – the best way to explore London! Includes 6 routes, 3 free walking tours
(Changing of the Guard, Rock n Roll and Jack the Ripper) plus free hop on hop off river cruise between
Westminster and Tower Piers.
Tour of Windsor, Stonehenge and Bath – this full day coach tour includes a visit to the magnificent State
Apartments of Windsor Castle and St George’s Chapel, entrance to the ancient stone circle of Stonehenge and a
panoramic tour of Bath with free time to explore Bath at your leisure.
Total prize value A$9,854.00
2. All Prize values are in Australian dollars.
3. The Prize is valid for travel between 1 March 2019 and 29 February 2020.
4. The prize must be booked a minimum of three (3) months prior to the proposed date of travel. The final date for
booking the prize will be Friday 29 November 2019.
5. The competition opens on Friday 1 June 2018 at 9.00am (AEST) and closes on Wednesday 24 October 2018 at
5.00pm (AEDT) being the Promotional Period.
6. All valid entries must be loaded into the Promoter online competition portal at www.yourchancetowin.com.au by no later
than Thursday 25 October 2018 at 5.00pm (AEDT).
7. All valid entries must be received during the Promotional Period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late,
lost or misdirected entries not uploaded to the Promoter online competition portal by the final deadline including delays
due to technical interruptions, network congestions or for any other reason.
8. All entrants to the competition must be 18 years of age and over and a permanent resident of Australia.
9. Entry is open to all clients of companies and/or individuals (Partner/s) that utilise the services of the Promoter and
where the Partner has no outstanding competition financial obligation due and payable to the Promoter at the time of
drawing the competition.
10. Staff and direct family members of staff of the Promoter are not permitted to enter the competition.
11. The Partner, Staff of the Partner and direct family members of both are not permitted to enter the competition.
However, other family members of both the Partner and Staff of the Partner are permitted to enter the competition.
12. Staff of the Partner are permitted to promote the competition within their own client base at no additional charge.
13. Contractors or non-staff service providers of the Partner are not allowed to use the competition as their own lead
generation strategy. They may however engage and invest in their own competition agreement with the Promoter.
14. An entrant is entitled to receive the following entries into the competition:
a. One entry is available to each client for every referral/contact made to the Partner.
b. One entry is available to each new client that is added to the Partner’s database to receive regular
communications or other Partner correspondence.
c. Three entries are available to each client who completes or settles business with the Partner through
purchasing items or services from the Partner.
d. One entry is available to each client who has an appointment with the Partner to investigate the possibilities of
using the Partner’s services.
e. One entry is available to each client who has a phone consultation with the Partner to discuss their situation.
f. One additional entry is available to each client who registers their interest in the Partner’s services via the
competition entry process.
g. One entry is available for each client who completes and returns a competition survey or completes any other
competition questionnaire requested by the Partner.
h. One entry is available to each client who enters the competition through a Partner’s Facebook page or other
i. One entry is available to each client that makes contact with a Partner via SMS to the Partners mobile number,
social media, email or other internet related contact from the client to the Partner that is specifically related to
an entry into the competition.
j. One entry is available to each client of a Business Associate who enters the Partners’ competition in any of the
ways detailed (a) through (i) above.
k. One entry is available to a Business Associate that refers one of their clients directly to the Partner (a
l. One entry is available to each staff member of a Business Associate that generates the referral to the Partner.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other
aspect of this competition. In particular, multiple computer generated entries and the use of “scripting” is not permitted
and will not be accepted as valid entries.
16. A valid referral/contact is constituted as a relative, friend or acquaintance including their first name, second name, valid
telephone number and email address.
17. By entering the competition the Entrant agrees to these terms and conditions of the competition.
18. The Partner and the staff of the Partner must not utilise the competition with more than three (3) Business Associates in
19. Each valid entrant who has entered the competition within the duration of the Promotional Period will be entered into
the draw. There will be one (1) winner randomly selected electronically from all valid entries.
20. The draw is to take place at 12:00 noon AEDT on Friday 26 October 2018 at the offices of the Promoter at
Suite 11 / 16 Gibbs St Miranda, NSW, 2228.
21. The Prize winner will be the first fully completed valid ticket drawn from the online competition portal. No
communication will be entered into.
22. The winner is to be notified by telephone (where possible) within seven days of the draw, this date being Friday 2
November 2018. The winner will also be notified by registered mail, to be posted within two working days of the draw,
this date being COB Tuesday 30 October 2018.
23. If the Prize winner cannot be contacted by 5.00pm AEDT on Friday 25 January 2019, a second chance draw will be
held 3 calendar months from the original draw. This draw will be at 12:00 noon AEDT on Monday 28 January 2019 at
the offices of the Promoter. The second chance draw winner will be the first fully completed valid ticket drawn from the
online competition portal. No communication will be entered into.
24. The second chance draw winner (where necessary) is to be notified by telephone (where possible) within seven days of
the draw, this date being Monday 4 February 2019. The second chance winner will also be notified by registered mail,
to be posted within two working days of the draw, this date being Wednesday 30 January 2019.
25. The winner will also be published in The Australian newspaper on Wednesday 14 November 2018. Second chance
draw winner will be advertised in The Australian on Wednesday 13 February 2019.
26. The Prize is not transferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The cash component offered as part of the Prize
is only payable in the event that travel as per the Prize is undertaken.
27. A bank cheque for the A$2,000 cash prize will be delivered to the validated winner from the Partner no less than 2
weeks prior to the travel date booked by the winner.
28. The winner must make flight and travel bookings through the travel agent nominated by the Promoter. Once an initial
booking has been made, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for additional costs associated with making
changes to the initial booking including any increase in airfare or re-booking fee.
29. The winner is responsible for all other expenses outside the value of the stated holiday travel voucher that may include
additional spending money, meals, activities, tips, taxes (eg departure tax and other charges included within flight
ticketing and accommodation), travel insurance and other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is highly recommended to
protect against additional costs in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
30. Once travel bookings have been made and confirmed, if for any reason the booking is unable to be changed due to
airline operator, hotel or tour operator restrictions and the winner is unable to travel the Prize will not be redeemable for
cash and will be forfeited.
31. The Prize must be taken and travel completed by 29 February 2020 and is subject to hotel and flight availability. The
winner may incur additional fees and surcharges if travel is booked during high season (these dates being 7 June
2019-15 September 2019 and 10 December 2019-31 January 2020) or blackout periods such as public holidays,
school holidays and other peak times.
32. Flights are available on regular scheduled services for the airline that travels on the chosen route. Flight itinerary may
need to be amended by the airline having regard to airline disruptions or other unforeseen events. The Promoter
accepts no responsibility for such disruptions.
33. A credit card imprint or cash deposit may be required by the winner at check-in to their hotel as security for all
incidental charges incurred by the winner and their companion, which are the responsibility of the winner.
34. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure that all necessary travel documents are valid and meet the requirements of
government authorities at the time of travel for each port of call. Any fines, penalties, payments, expenditure or loss of
ability to redeem the Prize as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of the relevant authority will be
the sole responsibility of the winner.
35. The Promoter makes no representation or warranty as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any
36. Should an entrants’ contact details change during the Promotional Period it is their responsibility to contact the Partner
to request that such contact information be amended.
37. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any individual Partner and/or entry who the
Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, the terms and conditions of the
competition subscription agreement or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise
the fair and proper conduct of the competition.
38. By entering the competition each entrant has the option to agree to the Partner using this information for any future
promotional and marketing purposes, including sending information to the entrant in relation to the Partner’s services
without further reference to the entrant and entrant electronic messages. An entrant can unsubscribe from the option of
receiving this communication at any time by phoning the Partner or using the unsubscribe function within the electronic
39. Entrants’ names and information may be disclosed to state and territory lottery departments as required under relevant
lottery legislation. For the purpose of public statements and advertising, the Promoter will only publish the winners
name and state in The Australian newspaper.
Promoter and TPLs
40. Authorised under:
NSW Permit LTPS/18/23471
Act Permit No ACT TP 18/00640
SA Permit No T18/573
41. The Promoter of the competition is Your Client Matters Pty Ltd (ABN 83 108 030 173) of Suite 11 / 16 Gibbs Street,
Miranda, NSW 2228.
A$ means Australian dollars.
Business Associate means a non-related company to the Partner who has entered into a formal or informal arrangement
with the Partner to promote the services of the Partner that includes the use of the competition.
Partner means those companies and/or individuals that utilise the services of the Promoter and have no outstanding
financial obligation due and payable to the Promoter at the time of drawing the competition.
Promoter means Your Client Matters Pty Limited (ABN 83 108 030 173) of Suite 11 / 16 Gibbs Street, Miranda, NSW, 2228.
Promotional Period means the period from Friday 1 June 2018 at 9.00am (AEST) to Wednesday 24 October 2018 at