Yogurtland – Win a $1,000 Camplify gift voucher plus camping gear items valued at up to $1,000
YOGURTLAND: A TASTE OF THE GREAT OUTDOORS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Trustee for Yogurtland Administration Unit Trust trading as Yogurtland Administration PTY LTD (ABN 504 092 87 860) of 50 Hunter Street, Newcastle NSW 2300; telephone 1300 709 709 (“Promoter”).
3. Individuals can only enter the competition via a valid entry form part of the A Taste of the Great Outdoors Adventure Trail booklet. Details for how to obtain a booklet and accompanying entry form are detailed in these Terms & Conditions.
4. Promotion is only open to ACT residents, NSW residents, VIC residents, and QLD residents with no age restrictions.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether
natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, stepsister or first cousin.
6. Promotion starts at 8:00am AEST on 01/10/2018 and ends at 11pm AEST on 25/11/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
7. Entry Details: Entrants will receive an Adventure Trail booklet when buying any product at any Yogurtland Australia store during the promotional period. The booklet consists of four empty sticker spaces as well as an entry form with space for the entrant’s full name and email address. Before turning in their entry form, entrants must first collect all 4 flavour stickers to complete the booklet. When the sticker portion of the booklet is complete, the entrant must then fill out their full name and email address in the spaces provided on the entry form. The entrant must show their completed sticker book to a Yogurtland Australia team member in store and detach their completed entry form. The Yogurtland Australia team member will collect the completed entry form and, if stocks are available, provide the entrant with an official collectable Yogurtland Big Spoon. The entrant is now in the random draw to win the grand prize. Big Spoon stocks are strictly limited and available on a first come, first serve basis. Entrants are entitled to one Big Spoon for every valid entry form while stocks last.
Visit any Yogurtland Australia Store (for full list of locations visit: http://www.yogurtlandaustralia.com.au/find-us);
Buy any Yogurtland product (minimum purchase $5)
Receive an Adventure Trail booklet and 1 flavour sticker
Receive a different flavour sticker on each subsequent visit to Yogurtland with purchase (minimum $5)
After 4 visits, all 4 stickers will have been collected. This validates the entry form attached to the Adventure Trail Booklet The entry forms contain blank spaces for first name, last name, and email address.
Valid and completed entry forms must be detached from the booklet and handed in to a Yogurtland Australia team member to go in the draw to win
Completed forms will include first name, last name, and email address
Once an Adventure Trail booklet is completed, guests are welcome to begin and complete a new booklet for additional entries
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The Promoter will use a computer drawing system to randomly select the winner of the prize, generating a certificate of validity for each prize. All draws will be conducted at the Promoters Head Office at 50 Hunter Street, Newcastle NSW 2300 on 14/12/2018 at 8:30am.
12. Winner will be contacted via email on 19/12/2018.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. If for any reason a winner does not claim a prize (or an element of a prize) by 3 months after the announcement, the prize will be given away to another randomly drawn entrant from the same computer drawing system
15. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
16. Total prize pool will be maximum of AU$2,000 (Two Thousand Dollars) The prize consists of:
$1,000 Camplify Gift Voucher (subject to Camplify’s terms and conditions)
Camping gear items or gift voucher to be determined and provided by The Promoter
17. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
18. Prize Distribution: Prize will need to be collected by the winners from the store where the participant entered the competition.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness and/or image in the event they are a winner (including photograph and/or film of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. Each winner agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty.
20. Entrants in the competition permit the Promoter to contact them by email with any correspondence regarding the competition, new flavours and promotions, discounts and any other promotional content from Yogurtland Australia unless otherwise specified on the entry form by ticking the box to opt out subsequent correspondence. Entrants in the competition permit Camplify (the Promoter’s Partner) to contact them by email with any correspondence regarding the competition and any other promotional content from Camplify, unless otherwise specified on the entry form by ticking the box to opt out of subsequent correspondence. Entrants can unsubscribe from the Promoter’s and Partner’s databases at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button included in all emails.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Any cost associated with obtaining an Adventure Trail booklet and collectable stickers is the entrant’s responsibility.
NSW permit number: LTPS/18/28300
© 2018 Yogurtland Franchise, Inc. All Rights Reserved.