Tooheys – Win 1 of 130 NSW Blues and Tooheys New branded Game Night Packs valued at $568 each
Win in Outlet NSW Blues Tooheys New Game Night Pack Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to residents of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory who are 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agencies and outlets associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. This promotion is limited to outlets in New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory that have been invited by the Promoter to participate (“Participating Outlet”).
3. The promotion commences at 00.01 EST on 30/05/2018 and closes at 23.59 EST on 26/06/2018 or while stocks of guide to entry leaflets last (“Promotional Period”).
4. To enter, participants must do the following within the Promotional Period: (a) purchase any case of Tooheys New to share from a Participating Outlet to receive a guide to entry leaflet with unique code; (b) visit www.tooheys.com.au/win http://bottlemart.com.au/tooheysnewpartypack to access the online entry form for the promotion and fully complete and submit the online entry form (including your unique code, full name, date of birth, address, email address and contact number); and (c) consent to receive marketing communications from Tooheys New and Bottlemart.
5. Limit applies of one entry per person per day.
6. Entrants must retain a clear copy of their original receipt as proof of valid purchase during the Promotional Period. Prize Draw
7. For each Participating Outlet, a draw will take place at 13:00 EST on 27/06/2018 at Traction Digital of Level 1, 100 Harris Street, Pyrmont, NSW 2009. The winner of the prize from each Participating Outlet will be drawn only from entries received in that Participating Outlet and no other Participating Outlet. The first valid entry drawn in each Participating Outlet will receive a prize. Prize
8. Prize consists of one (1) NSW Blues and Tooheys New branded Game Night Pack (RRP $568.00), which includes the following: (a) one (1) Tooheys New 50L Techniice Cooler (RRP $299.00); (b) one (1) Weber Compact Kettle (RRP $219.00); and (c) one (1) $50.00 Gift Card (RRP $50.00).
9. There are a total of 130 prizes to be won as part of this promotion with one prize available to be won at each of the 130 Participating Outlets. Total RRP value of prizes in each Participating Outlet = $568.00. Total RRP value of all prizes in this Promotion = $73,840.00. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize Specific Conditions
10. Winners are responsible for the collection of the prize from the relevant Participating Outlet. The Promoter is not responsible for delivering prizes to winners or any cost in relation to winners collecting the prize.
11. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Gift Card are not included. Any unused balance of the Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Gift Card.
12. The Gift Card is pre-activated. The Gift Card will expire on 26/06/2019. The card cannot be used to make transactions that exceed the available balance. A transaction that exceeds the available balance will require the winner to pay the difference by another method if the merchant allows and agrees. The card is valid for twelve (12) months from the date of activation on 26/06/2018 or until the entire value has been exhausted, whichever occurs first. At expiry, the remaining available balance will be forfeited.
13. Gift Card accounts that expire after the twelve (12) month period, will not be replaced, extended or refunded.
14. Before the prize is awarded, the winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from, and indemnify the Promoter against, any loss, damage or injury arising from the use or participation in the prize, except to the extent any loss, damage or injury is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter. Winner Notification
15. Winners will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) days of the draw, and the names of winners of prizes will be published on www.tooheys.com.au on 04/07/2018.
16. If necessary, a second chance draw will be held on 27/09/2018 at the same time and place as the first draw in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes. Second chance draw winners will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) days of the draw, and the names of winners of prizes will be published on www.tooheys.com.au on 17/10/2018. General
17. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into.
18. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury in connection with the conduct of the promotion whether as a result of: a. technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches, technical website malfunctions or glitches; or b. acts or omissions (including negligent acts of omissions) of the Promoter’s servants or agents involved in the conduct of this promotion. In the event of such problems or conduct, the Promoter may (subject to relevant state and territory lottery regulations and where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
19. If any prize or any element of a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize or element of a prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. Winners will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the prize or element of a prize has been substituted at equal or greater value.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involves manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the promotion as intended by the Promoter. In the event of such problems or conduct, then the Promoter may (where necessary with approval from the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
21. The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of WEBER-STEPHEN PRODUCTS CO. (AUSTRALIA) PTY. LTD. ABN 18 006 305 237 and Edge Loyalty Systems Pty Ltd ABN 96 138 299 288, which can be viewed by accessing the following link: http://www.giftcardplanet.com.au/eftpos-cardholder-terms. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the conduct of WEBER-STEPHEN PRODUCTS CO. (AUSTRALIA) PTY. LTD. of Edge Loyalty Systems Pty Ltd or otherwise as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law.
22. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcoholic beverage prize if it would breach any relevant laws, codes or policies including those of the relevant liquor licensee relating to responsible service of alcohol. The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol.
23. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image, entry, and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
25. The Promoter is Lion – Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd (ABN 13 008 596 370) of Level 7, 68 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000. 26. Authorised under NSW Permit Number LTPS/18/22732.