The West Australia – Spin to Win instantly OR 1 of 200 prizes including Apple iPhone XS, HD Smart TV, a Getaway, Apple Watch and many more
The competition is open to all residents of Western Australia aged 18 years or older. Employees of West Australian Newspapers, their subsidiaries, their advertising agencies, participating newsagents & resellers of The West Australian, The Weekend West and The Sunday Times newspapers, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Immediate family includes spouse, defacto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child or sibling living under the same roof.
5. The competition commences on Monday, June 3, 2019 at 0:00 AWST and concludes on Sunday, June 16, 2019 at 23:59 AWST (“Promotion Period”).
How to Enter
6. To enter the competition you must:
6.1 Purchase The West Australian, The Weekend West and/or The Sunday Times during the Promotional Period
to a get a unique code(s) printed within each edition. OR
6.2 Receive a bonus promotional code from radio, social media or digital adverts.
6.3 Register your code(s) online at thewest.com.au/spintowin or perthnow.com.au/spintowin. AND
6.4 Submit required personal details.
7. All entries must be received by West Australian Newspapers by Sunday, June 16, 2019 at 23:59 AWST. Any entries received outside the Promotion Period for whatever reason including but not limited to server or technical issues on the part of the Promoter will not be accepted.
8. A given person may enter a unique code only once.
9. Subject to clause 11, a given person may enter more than once, as long as they obtain a unique code each day during
the Promotion Period.
10. Each entry will be counted as unique and will increase a person’s chance of winning.
11. A maximum of 25 entriesis allowed per person. If a person submits more than 25 entries, each and every entry made bythat person will be deemed invalid and the person shall be disqualified.
12. Upon entry, each person can either win instantly or go in to a draw to win one of the major prizes.
For more detailed terms and conditions, please see the link below.