The Good Guys – Win A $3,000 #Appliancereno
The Good Guys $30,000 #ApplianceReno Promotion (“Promotion”) HOW TO CLAIM
1. To be eligible to enter The Good Guys $30,000 #ApplianceReno Promotion customers must accumulate 50 points or more by either making a purchase from The Good Guys store or online or by collecting promotional codes at the following locations: The Good Guys Facebook, Twitter, thegoodguys.com.au, participating The Good Guys stores, The Good Guys catalogues, The Good Guys emails, The Good Guys YouTube Channel and The Block Glasshouse television broadcast between Tuesday 5 August 2014 to Thursday 9 October 2014 (“Promotion Period”).
2. To be eligible to enter customers must register at appliancereno.thegoodguys.com.au and create an account. Once they have created an account, customers can start collecting points by completing various tasks. To accumulate points, customers must log in to their account and register their purchases or enter their promotional codes. The account will display the accumulated number of points for the customer.
3. All purchases $50 or more made at The Good Guys, in store or online during the promotional period will earn points. This is a tiered promotion;
￼$50 – $249
$250 – $499
$500 – $999
$1,000 – $1,499 200 points (4 entries) $1,500+ 250 points (5 entries)
50 points (1 entry) 100 points (2 entries) 150 points (3 entries)
4. One entry for every 50 points will be entered in to the draw on behalf of the customer. There is no limit on how many purchases or redemption codes a customer can submit.
5. Entrants will go in to the draw to win a major prize of $30,000 to spend on any of the following brands; Fisher & Paykel, Smeg, Samsung, Bosch, Delonghi, Electrolux, Breville, Dyson, Oliveri, Vintec or The Good Guys Kitchens, from any The Good Guys store (“Major Prize”). There will be an additional 98 runners up prizes. There will be 98 draws – one per The Good Guys store. Your entry will go in to the draw for the store you selected as your preferred store. All unsuccessful entries for the major prize will automatically go in to the runners up draw for nominated preferred store. Each runner up will receive $100 The Good Guys store credit (Runners up Prize) by email no later than 24th October 2014. Total prize pool value is $39,800 (“Total Prize Pool”).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Instructions on How to Claim form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other The Good Guys offer.
2. To be eligible for an entry in The Good Guys $30,000 Appliance Reno promotion, claimants must make a purchase from any The Good Guys store or online at www.thegoodguys.com.au in one transaction during the Promotion Period. The purchase must be paid in full before the end of the Promotion Period. Purchases may be placed on backorder during the Promotion Period, but must be paid in full during the Promotion Period to qualify. Not available for purchases placed on backorder, reserve or deposit prior to the Promotion Period. Customers must log in to their account on The Block hub to register their purchases and redeem their points.
3. Additional points in the form of promotional codes may be collected at the following locations: The Good Guys Facebook, Twitter, thegoodguys.com.au, participating The Good Guys stores, The Good Guys catalogues, The Good Guys emails, The Good Guys YouTube Channel and The Block Glasshouse television broadcast during the Promotion Period. Each code will have a pre-determined value that will be displayed along with the code. Code values will not be higher than 15 points. Customers must log in to their account on The Block hub to enter the promotional code and redeem their points.
4. To be eligible to enter customers must register online at appliancereno.thegoodguys.com.au and create an account. Points will not be allocated and entries will not be submitted in to the draw without a registered account. If you are having problems setting up an account or require assistance please call 1300 The Good Guys (1300 466 348).
5. Customers can accumulate points from both purchases and promotional codes collected during the Promotion Period. For every 50 points accumulated during the promotional period, one entry will be submitted in to the draw.
6. The Promoter will not accept liability for claims arising from missing or invalid email addresses.
7. Promotion is open to Australian permanent residents aged 18 years or over only.
8. Employees of any The Good Guys store (and their immediate families) and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to Claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
9. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible Claims will be deemed invalid.
10. Major prize will be drawn by random selection by The Muir Electrical Company Pty Ltd, 15 Vaughan Street, Essendon Fields VIC 3041, Australia on Tuesday 21 October 2014 at 1pm AEDST. Major prize winner will be notified by phone and email by Friday 24 October 2014 and first and last name and postcode will published on The Good Guys Facebook page and The Good Guys website on Friday 24 October 2014 and will be available for a minimum of 28 days. 98 draws (one per store) will also be conducted and one entry will be randomly selected from each draw and awarded a runner up prize. Winners of the runners up prize will be emailed their $100 store credit in form of an e-voucher by email no later than 11:59pm Friday 24 October 2014.
11. Major prize winner must be able to collect their prize from their nominated preferred The Good Guys store by no later than Sunday 25 January 2015. Runners up prize of $100 The Good Guys store credit will expire 24 January 2014.
12. If for any reason the major prize is not collected by close of business 25 January 2015 this will result in the original winner(s) forfeiting their prize. Should this occur, there will be a redraw on 27 January 2015 at 9am AEDST by The Muir Electrical Company Pty Ltd, 15 Vaughan Street, Essendon Fields VIC 3041, Australia and a replacement winner will be selected. The replacement winners will be notified by phone and email on the same day and first name and surname and postcode only will be published on The Good Guys Facebook page and The Good Guys website from 27 January 2015 and will be available for a minimum of 28 days (major prize winner only).
13. Entrants must retain their original The Good Guys purchase tax invoice(s) as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for a winning entry when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of the entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. The Good Guys purchase tax invoice(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase where the purchase was made during the Promotion Period and prior to the Claim.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the winner, the winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the account was created.
15. The Promotion commences on Tuesday 5th August 2014 and finishes Thursday 9 October 2014. The Promoter’s decision is final and no
correspondence will be entered into. Last date to enter promotional codes and register eligible purchases is 11:59pm AEDST Sunday 19 October 2014.
17. If for any reason a claimant does not redeem the Store Credit by the expiry date, then the Store Credit will not be refunded or credited as per the terms
and conditions of the Promotion.
18. If the Store Credit is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Store Credit with an offer to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. The Store Credit is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
20. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
21. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any portion of the prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (e) use of the Bonus.
23. The Promoter is The Muir Electrical Company Pty Limited (ABN 88 004 453 945) of 15 Vaughan Street, Essendon Fields VIC 3041. Authorised under: VIC Permit No. 14/4490, NSW Permit No. LTPS/14/04846, ACT Permit No. TP 14/02122, SA Licence No. T14/1111.