Tenplay – Dove Men Care – Win Bledisloe Trip To Brisbane to See Wallabies vs New Zealand
Dove Man Maintenance Promotion
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia who are 18 years of age or over. However, employees and their immediate families of Network TEN, Salmat Digital Pty Limited, Unilever Australia and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
3. The competition commences on Wednesday 13 August 2014 at 11:00 (AEST) and concludes on Sunday 14 September at 23:30 (AEST).
4. The competition will be advertised on but not limited to www.tenplay.com.au
5. To enter, participants must;
a) purchase any specially marked Dove MEN + CARE branded product from Woolworths, during the competition period and retain their receipt of purchase and;
b) log onto www.tenplay.com.au, enter in the unique barcode for the Dove branded product and register their details including (but not limited to) name, address, phone number, e-mail address.
6. Only one unique barcode per entry is permitted. Unrecognised codes will not be accepted. Participants may enter as many times as they like but only one entry per product purchased/unique code is permitted.
7. Illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Only one prize per person is permitted (excluding SA residents).
9. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill or store receipt for purchase requirement) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
11. Entries must be received by 23:30 (AEST) on Sunday 14 September 2014. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online is received by the Promoter’s database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
12. Any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party will be invalid.
13. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependant on the entrant’s
individual Internet Service Provider.
14. One (1) x Major Prize Winner and their companion will receive a trip to Brisbane, QLD where they will get full VIP experience attending Wallabies vs All Blacks game on 18th October 2014 at Suncorp Stadium the prize consists of:
2 x Return economy flights from the winner’s nearest capital city to Brisbane, QLD, valued up to $800
Dinner night before the game, valued up to $800
Transport to and from the game in a stretch Hummer, valued up to $2,000
2 x Tickets to attend the Wallabies vs New Zealand All Blacks including corporate package, valued up $3,000
2 x Night’s accommodation at a minimum four (4) star hotel valued up to $1,000
1 x Framed and signed Wallabies jersey, valued up to $6,000
1 x Signed Wallabies ball, valued up to $5,000
Attend the VIP captains run training session day before the game, valued at up to $1.00
Put your Wallabies Jersey on and join the Wallabies team photo, valued up to $1.00
15. Total prize value is up to a maximum of $18,602.00 (including GST)
16. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
17. The winner and their companion are responsible for all other expenses including spending money, meals (unless specified), drinks, transfers (unless specified), laundry charges, activities (unless specified), incidentals, taxes (excluding departure and any other flight associated taxes included within the prize), energy surcharges, gratuities, services charges, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
18. The winner and travelling companion must travel at the same time, must depart from the same capital city and are responsible for transport from their residence to their nearest capital city for flight departure (Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide or Perth). If the winner is from Tasmania, ACT or NT connecting flights from these cities to the nearest flight departure capital city will be included in the prize package for the winner and travelling companion only. If the winner resides in Queensland then the flight component of the prize will not be included and the winner and their travelling companion will responsible for making their way to and from the hotel.
19. The prize must be taken by Sunday 18th October to correspond with the Wallabies game and is subject to hotel and flight availability. The prize is not available during peak times such as public holidays and school holidays (if applicable) and cannot be changed once the booking has been made.
20. Air tickets are available on the regular scheduled services of each airline and are subject to seasonal embargos. Flight itinerary may have to be adjusted depending on the airlines departure city and their current flight schedule. Frequent Flyer points are not available from any airline.
21. A credit card imprint or cash deposit may be required from the winner at check-in to the hotel, for all incidental charges. Once accommodation vouchers are issued they are non-changeable.
22. It is the traveller’s personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid documentation, including but not limited to valid passports and visas, which meet the
requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the traveller/s.
23. Network TEN, Unilever Australia and Salmat Digital Pty Limited make no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination.
24. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
25. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
26. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
27. Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
28. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the prize.
29. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any material created pursuant to the winner’s participation in any aspect of the prize (Works). The winner acknowledges that the Promoter is free to use the Works and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
30. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with Network TEN and Unilever Australia or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
31. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
32. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
33. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
34. Each valid entrant who has entered the competition over the duration of the promotional period will be entered into the draw. One (1) valid entrant will be drawn at random to become the winner. The draw will take place at Salmat Digital Pty Limited, Level 2, 116 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060, on Monday 15 September 2014
at 15:00 (AEST).
35. If any particular draw is scheduled on a public holiday, the draw will be conducted on the following business day.
36. The winners will be notified within 2 days of the draw. The winners will be notified of their prize in writing. Winners of prizes valued over $250 will have their details published in the Public Notices section of The Australian newspaper on Monday 22 September 2014.
37. Prizes will be awarded to person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. mobile phone account holder or land line account holder).
38. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
39. Subject to any direction given under relevant State legislation, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at Salmat Digital Pty Limited, Level 2, 116 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060 on Monday 6 October at 11am (AEST). The winners will be notified within 2 days of the draw. The winners will be notified of their prize in writing. Winners of prizes valued over $250 will have their details published in the Public Notices section of The Australian newspaper on Monday 13 October 2014.
40. Travel must be taken between 17/10/2014 and 19/10/2014 at the time specified by the Promoter and must coincide with the dates of the scheduled Wallabies Game. If a winner and travelling companion are, for whatever reason, unable to travel on a nominated date, or do not take an element of the prize within the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize or element thereof.
41. The prize is for the specified dates of the event only. If the winner (for whatever reason) is unable to travel or does not take an element of the major prize within the time stipulated by the Promoter then the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
42. The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
43. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
44. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
45. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
46. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical
error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
47. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
48. Network TEN, Unilever Australia and Salmat Digital Pty Limited and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
49. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
50. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
51. STANDARD OPT-IN: All entries become the property of The Promoter. All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.
52. You consent to Salmat Digital Pty Limited, on behalf of The Promoter, to collect your personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying the winner and prize fulfilment). Your personal information may be disclosed to third party service providers for this purpose. Your personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements and advertisements the Promoter will only publish the winner’s surname, initial and state. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter. If you are not willing for this to occur you cannot participate in the promotion.
and third party service providers in Australia.
54. The Promoter is Network TEN (ABN: 91 052 515 250) of 1 Saunders St, Pyrmont NSW 2009.
55. The benefiting party is Unilever Australia of 20/22 Cambridge St, Epping NSW 2121.
Authorised under NSW permit no: LTPS/14/04134, VIC permit no: 14/4348, ACT permit no: TP14/01815, SA permit no: T14/943.