Tempus Two – Win One of Two Tag Watches Valued at $3700? (prize valued at $3,700)
“TEMPUS TWO TAG HEUER WATCH” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and
Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these
Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating
retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto
spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent,
grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister,
step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences on 16/10/2017 and closes at 11:59pm AEDST on
08/12/2017 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional
A. Purchase, in a single transaction, any two (2) 750ml bottles from
either the Promoter’s Tempus Two Platinum range or the Tempus
Two Varietal range from a participating independent retailer
(“Qualifying Purchase”). For the purposes of this promotion, a
participating independent retailer is any store displaying material
advertising this promotion during the Promotional Period, and
stocking either Tempus Two Platinum or Varietal products.
Individuals must ensure that they receive a receipt for their
Qualifying Purchase, if one is not automatically provided to them;
B. Send an SMS to 197 19 777 which contains their full name, post
code and Qualifying Purchase receipt number so that it is
received during the Promotional Period. Premium SMS cost is
55c. Entrants must have premium service access. SMS helpline:
1300 131 276.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and
entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and
reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the
Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and
Conditions, tampered with the entry process, including but not limited to
tampering by way of use of techniques designed to avoid the payment of SMS,
or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to
jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may
be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce
any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The
Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such
an offender are reserved.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted
per Qualifying Purchase; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and
in accordance with entry requirements.
9. For the sake of clarity, an individual will be eligible to receive one (1) entry in
respect of every two (2) 750ml bottles from the Tempus Two Platinum or
Varietal range of products they purchase in a single transaction from a
participating retailer during the Promotional Period (e.g. if an individual
purchases five (5) 750ml bottles from the Tempus Two Platinum range or
Varietal range in a single transaction, they will be eligible for two (2) entries into
the draw, provided those two (2) entries are submitted separately and in
accordance with entry requirements.
10. Entrants must retain their original or a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all
entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all
entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result
in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the
purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the
right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. SMS winners will be contacted by SMS and/or phone and, if necessary, the
Promoter will record their address details so that the prize may be awarded.
SMS entries via the Internet are ineligible. Entries are deemed to be received
at the time of receipt into the promotion database and NOT at the time of
transmission by the entrant.
13. The draw will take place at Salmat Digital Pty Ltd, Level 2, 116 Miller Street,
North Sydney NSW 2060 at 10:00am AEST on 12/12/2017. The winners will be
notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will
be published on the Tempus Two website www.tempustwo.com.au and in The
Australian on 22/12/2017.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first two (2) valid entries drawn will each win a TAG Heuer Link Calibre 5
automatic watch 41mm (Style code: wbc2111-ba0603) valued at $3,700 each.
16. Total prize pool value is $7,400. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable
and cannot be taken as cash.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not
take a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter,
then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
18. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion,
reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to
the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a
19. A draw for any prize(s), if unclaimed, may take place on 14/032/2018 at the
same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a
regulatory authority. The winner(s), if any, will be notified in writing within two
(2) business days of the draw and their name(s) will be published on the
Tempus Two website www.tempustwo.com.au and in The Australian on
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or
voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording
of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the
purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting
any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged
consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in
the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines
that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being
conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable
control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties,
unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify,
suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic
means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and
will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports
to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under
the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties
under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and
Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability
that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the
Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all
liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage
(including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential,
arising in any way out of the promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-
Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers,
employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including
negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of
opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any
way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or
not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third
party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged
or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any
reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize
value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred
by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
26. The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct the
promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including
but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as
required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing
which can be viewed at www.mcguigawines.com.au. In addition to any use that
indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the PI for promotional,
marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending
contains information about how entrants may opt out, access, update or correct
their PI, how entrants may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy
Principles or any other applicable law and how those complaints will be dealt
with. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter will not
disclose entrant’s personal information to any entity outside of Australia.
27. The Promoter is Australian Vintage Ltd (ABN 78 052 179 932) of 2 Queens
Place, Balmain NSW 2041. Telephone 02 8345 6377.
NSW. LTPS/17/14278 ACT. TP17/00950 SA. T17/887