Taylors Wines – World Most Awarded Winery – Win 1 of 5 trips to Adelaide valued at $6,000 each OR 1 of 50 minor prizes
“TAYLORS WINES “WORLD’S MOST AWARDED WINERY” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to NSW, VIC, SA, QLD and WA residents aged 18 years or over who are able to take the Major Prize (as defined in clause 14 below).
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Outlets (as defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The promotion will be conducted in ‘Liquor Legends’ in QLD, ‘Bottlemart’ in NSW, ‘Ritchie’s Liquor’ in VIC, ‘Sip n Save’ in SA or ‘Liquor Barons’ in WA that display material advertising the promotion (each a “Participating Outlet”). The promotion commences for Participating Outlets on 1st May 2018 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 30th June 2018 except for Ritchies Liquor in VIC where the promotion commences on 9th May 2018 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 5th June 2018 (each a “Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the relevant Promotional Period:
A. Purchase any 750ml bottle of Taylors Wine from a Participating Outlet (“Qualifying Transaction”). Individuals must ensure that they receive a receipt for their Qualifying Transaction, if one is not automatically provided to them;
B. Visit www.taylorswinespromos.com.au (if a purchase was made at Liquor Legends in QLD, Ritchie’s Liquor in VIC or Liquor Barons in WA), or www.bottlemart.com.au/taylors-wines (if the purchase was made at Bottlemart in NSW) or www.sipnsave.com.au/taylors-wines (if the purchase was made at Sip n Save in SA) and follow the prompts to the competition entry page;
C. Input the requested details including their full name (first and last name), phone number, valid email address, State/Territory of residence (from the drop down menu) and the last four (4) digits of the Taylors Wine product barcode;
E. Submit the fully completed online entry form.
6. For clarity, individuals that make a Qualifying Transaction from Ritchies Liquor in VIC will not be permitted to submit entries before 9th May 2018 or after 11:59pm AEST on 5th June 2018.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction regardless of the number of 750ml bottles of Taylors Wine purchased in that transaction in excess of one (1); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
10. Entrants must retain their original or a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the Participating Outlet of purchase and that the purchase was made during the relevant Promotional Period but prior to entry.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. Entries will be divided into groups according to the entrants State of residence as indicated at the time of entry as follows: NSW, VIC, SA, WA and QLD (each a “Group”). The draw for each Group will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway Erina NSW 2250 on 6th July 2018 at 3:00pm AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
13. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be announced online at www.taylorswinespromos.com.au commencing on 13th July 2018.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first valid entry drawn in each Group will each win the major prize of a trip for two (2) adults to Adelaide, SA valued at up to $6,000 depending on date and point of departure (“Major Prize”). Each Major Prize includes:
•Two (2) x return economy airfares from winner’s nearest capital city to Adelaide, SA. For clarity, any ancillary costs associated with getting to and from the winner’s departing airport will be the responsibility of the winner and his/her companion and are not included. The winner from SA Group will not receive return economy flights, however instead they will receive return private car transfers from their place of residence in SA, to Clare Valley Estate, Adelaide;
•Five (5) days luxury car hire with unlimited kilometres (excludes petrol);
•Two (2) nights luxury Bed & Breakfast (twin share) accommodation at the Brice Court Lodge Clare Valley in Adelaide including breakfast daily;
•An Ultimate Luxury Wine tour for two (2) adults;
•A four (4) course tasting menu at Terroir Auburn with specially chosen dishes by Chef Dan Moss;
•Two (2) nights five star luxury accommodation (twin share) at the Mayfair hotel in Adelaide;
•Dinner for two (2) adults at Treasury 1860 to the value of AU$300;
•A Kangaroo Island exploring experience for two (2) adults including transfers, a guide and lunch;
•AUD$250 spending money for the winner only; and
•A Limited Edition Case of Taylors Wines valued at $350 (exact wines to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion).
Major Prize Travel Conditions: Either the Major Prize winner or his/her companion must be aged 21 years or over and have an eligible driver’s license (full license held for a minimum of one (1) year). Spending money, additional meals not included in itinerary, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. The Promoter recommends that the prize is taken during March 2019 which is the peak harvest season, however ultimately the prize must be taken between 01/02/2019 and31/05/2019 and is subject to booking and flight availability. Prize must be booked and confirmed by 30/11/2018. Prize cannot be taken during Australian school holidays, public holidays or other peak periods. . Winners and their companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in agreement with the winner but in the event that agreement cannot be reached, the Promoter reserves the right to determine the itinerary. Frequent flyer points will not form part of a Major Prize. Each Major Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. Winners may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
16. The next ten (10) valid entries drawn in each Group (excluding NSW) will each win the minor prize of a Limited Edition Case of Taylors Wines valued at $350 (exact wines to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion). The next nine (9) valid entries drawn in NSW will each win the minor prize of a Limited Edition Case of Taylors Wines valued at $350 (exact wines to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion).
17. No more than 20 litres of alcohol will be won by New South Wales residents. Once/if 20 litres of alcohol has been won by New South Wales residents, cash will be awarded in lieu of the remaining alcohol prize(s) in New South Wales.
18. Total prize pool value in each Group (excluding NSW) is up to $9,500. The total prize pool value in NSW is up to $9,150. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash
19. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
20. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
21. A draw for a prize, if unclaimed may take place on 8th October 2018 at 3:00pm AEDST at the same place as the original draws, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be announced online at www.taylorswinespromos.com.au commencing on 15th October 2018.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au.
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use or redemption of a prize.
28. The Promoter is Taylors Wines Pty Ltd (ABN 43 007 733 897) of Suite 2, Shed 72, 4F Huntley Street Alexandria NSW 2015. Telephone 02 8585 3555.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/23467. SA Permit No. T18/560