Patio World – Win A Vegas Holiday or $10,000 of your purchase
WIN an ULTIMATE HOLIDAY or $10,000 off your purchase
Improv e your home with Patio World and you could win an ultimate holiday to Vegas or $10,000 off your purchase.*
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
WIN an Ultimate Holiday or choose $10,000 off your purchase with Patio World
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of the conditions of entry.
2. Customers will be informed about the “WIN AN ULTIMATE HOLIDAY or choose $10,000 OFF YOUR PURCHASE WITH PATIO WORLD” competition in clause 4, All consumers who purchase any Patio World home addition product in one transaction including patios, carports, decks, Shutters, Sunset Screens,
Fixed Louvers and Lattice during the period of Monday
4/8/2014 to Tuesday 30/09/2014 are subject to the conditions in clause 3. Minimum purchase to be eligible to enter the draw is $5,000. Excludes supply only purchases.
3. To enter, customers are required to purchase any Patio World home addition product as stated in clause 2, sign a Building Agreement and pay required deposit as directed by Patio World.
4. Entry is only open to all Australian residents residing in Queensland and Northern Territory, Employees and immediate families of the promoter, its subsidiaries, agencies and retail sponsors associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter.
5. To be valid, all details on the entry form must be completed and the entry form must be an original.
6. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entry and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or submitting an entry, which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
7. This competition commences on the 4th August 2014.
8. The competition finishes on 30th September 2014. Entries
received after this time will not entitle the customer entry into this competition. The promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail.
9. There will be one (1) prize only. The first entry drawn can choose between – $10,000 travel voucher from Flight Centre and $5,000 spending money (issued as a cheque) or $10,000 off their purchase with Patio World. If the winner chooses “$10,000 off their purchase” and their purchase is/was under the $10,000 prize, a cheque will be issued to the winner for the sum of difference between the $10,000 prize value and final purchase amount.
10. The prize draw will take place at Patio World Head Office, 39 Cannon St, Cairns Queensland at 5pm, Wednesday 8th October 2014.
11. The winners will be notified by telephone within 2 days after 8th October 2014 and also advised in writing within 21 days of draw date. Winner will also be announced in the local newspaper.
12. Ultimate Holiday terms & conditions – The prize winner must arrange their own travel plans to Las Vegas or any other choosen destination valued at up to $10,000 with Flight Centre. The $5,000 spending money will be issued as a cheque addressed to the winner. The prize winner must apply the travel voucher towards the purchase of one or more return flights to the relevant destination, accommodation in the relevant destination, and/or any other costs in connection with a trip to the relevant destination that are capable of being purchased through Flight Centre. If the cost of the major prize winner’s purchase through Flight Centre exceeds the maximum value of the voucher ($10,000), the excess amount must be paid by the prize winner. If the cost of the winners purchase does not reach $10,000, no change will be given to the winner. The winner has 12 months to use the voucher from September 30th 2014.
13. The draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken in
cash except as provided in these conditions of entry.
15. The promoter is not liable for any loss or damage, which is suffered
(including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any of the prizes offered or as a result of accepting the prizes, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
16. The promoter is not liable for any delivery cost associated with the prize.
17. If a prize winner is under 18 years of age the prize will be awarded to a parent or authorised guardian over 18 years of age.
18. All entries will become the property of the promoter.
19. Personal information provided by customers, on the entry form may be
used for the purposes of promoting and marketing products and service at a later date, unless the customer requests otherwise on the entry form.
20. Entrants will have deemed to accept all terms and conditions of entry. 21. Personal information provided by customers, which included an
entrant’s name, address and any other information on the entry form, will be used for the purpose of the competition and may be disclosed to the promoter’s agents to the extent necessary for the proper conduct and administration of the competition.
22. If the prize winners cannot be contacted, the promoter will continue to contact them for a period of 2 weeks after the draw.
23. The promoter is Benck Marketing Service Pty Ltd, trading as Patio World and Patio World NT ABN 77 058 138 293
NT Trade Lottery Permit No: (tba)