Nine Network Australia – Australian Ninja Warrior – Win a grand prize of a trip for 2 to Las Vegas, valued at up to AUD$20,261 OR 1 of 50 minor prizes
“AUSTRALIAN NINJA WARRIOR” PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step- grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step- sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences 9:00am AEST on 04/06/18 and closes 11:59pm AEST on 12/08/18 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period, purchase any Berocca product from any Woolworths retailer nationally (“Qualifying Purchase”).
6. To enter, eligible entrants must then, during the Promotional Period, visit https://www.9now.com.au/australian-ninja-warrior/, locate the promotional entry form, complete all requested details including full name, contact number, a valid and current email address, postcode, enter their receipt number evidencing their Qualifying Purchase, and submit the completed form.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person per week (seven days).
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. Entrants must retain a hard copy of their purchase receipt as proof of their Qualifying Purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when
requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of an entrant’s entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
12. The draw will take place at Level 6, 264 George Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000 on 14/08/18 at 12:00pm AEST. The Promoter may select additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. The winners will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published on 9now.com.au from 20/08/18.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The first valid entry drawn will win a trip for two (2) adults to Las Vegas, Nevada, USA valued at up to AUD$20,261.25 depending on point of departure. Prize includes:
• 2 x return economy class airfares from winner’s nearest capital city to Las Vegas, USA valued at up to $5,000;
• Return airport transfers in Las Vegas valued at $500;
• 5 nights accommodation (min 3.5 star) in Las Vegas valued at $4,000;
• A meet and greet opportunity with an American Ninja Warrior
• 2 x tickets to attend Cirque Du Soleil in Las Vegas valued at $500;
• AUD$10,000 spending money; and
• 1 year’s worth of Berocca Orange 15s (which equates to 25 tubes) for
the winner only valued at $261.25
15. Additional spending money, meals, insurance, taxes (excluding airline taxes) transport to and from departure point, transfers, visas, vaccinations, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize must be taken within 12 months.
16. “Meet and greet” element will be confirmed by the Prize Supplier; however this element of the prize is not guaranteed and is subject to the goodwill of the American Ninja Warrior on the day. The Promoter accepts no responsibility and will not offer any alternative in the event that this element of the prize cannot be offered for any reason.
17. The winner and their companions must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
18. The next fifty (50) valid entries drawn will each win a Garmin watch valued at AUD$306.
19. Total prize pool value is up to AUD$35,561.25. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
20. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 10/12/18 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners (if any) will be notified by telephone and in writing via email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published on https://www.9now.com.au/australian-ninja-warrior from 13/12/18.
21. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
22. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
23. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
24. Each entrant warrants that their entry is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
27. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use
of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
29. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non- Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (includingits respective officers, employees and agents)is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
31. The Promoter is Nine Network Australia Pty Limited, ABN 88 008 685 407 of 24 Artarmon Rd, Willoughby, NSW 2068. You can contact the Promoter in relation to the promotion by mail to this address or by telephone to (02) 9906 9999.
32. Authorised under permit numbers NSW: LTPS/18/24135, SA: T18/644, ACT: TP18/00883