Nice Pak Products – Dermal Therapy – Win a new Volkswagen Polo Urban 6 Speed Manual 5 Dr base model valued at $15,000
The Promoter is Nice Pak Products (ABN 71 051 956 346) 120 Woodlands Drive, Braeside, Victoria, 3195 Ph: 1800 506 750 (“Promoter”). Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
1. Entry into the Dermal TherapyTM ‘Win A Car’ competition (the “Competition”) is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years or over on the first day of the Competition Period, other than the officers, management and employees (or immediate family of an officer, manager or employee) of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate or the agencies associated with this Competition (“Eligibility Criteria”).
2. Competition begins at 00.05 AEST on Friday 1st September 2017 and closes at 23:55 AEDT on Thursday 30th November 2017 (“Competition Period”). To enter the Competition and be eligible to win, entrants must:
(a) Satisfy the Eligibility Criteria;
(b) Purchase 1 unit of any of the following:
Dermal TherapyTM Heel Balm 100g (9329224000667),
Dermal TherapyTM Heel Balm 50g (9329224000544),
Dermal TherapyTM Heel-MagicTM (9329224001015),
Dermal TherapyTM Heel Balm PlatinumTM 75g (9329224001732),
Dermal TherapyTM Heel Balm PlatinumTM 125g (9329224002029),
Dermal TherapyTM WartezeTM 75Ml (9329224001596),
Dermal TherapyTM FungistopTM (9329224001008),
Dermal TherapyTM BlistopTM (9329224000834),
Dermal TherapyTM Dia-Balm (9329224001336)
From any participating retailer during the Competition Period (each such purchase of 1 unit being a “Purchase”)
(c) Either by online or written entry method the entrant will need to answer the following question in 25 words or less: “What is your favourite Dermal TherapyTM product and why?” (“Competition Question”); and
(d) Complete an online entry at www.dermaltherapy.com.au/winacar or complete the entry form from any participating pharmacy in-store and return (at own cost) to: (Please retain proof of purchase – do not post this)
Dermal Therapy – Win a Car
PO Box 630
Braeside VIC 3195 Australia
Both online and written entries need to be submitted during the Competition Period. Proof of purchase is required as part of the process for both online and written entry. Multiple entries per person are accepted. Only 1 entry per purchase will be valid. Proof of purchase before the end of the competition period must be retained & will be requested of the prize winners to verify eligibility. All postal
entries to be received by Tuesday 5th December 2017. Any entries received after this date will not be a valid entry.
3. All entries must include the entrant’s name, address, postcode, daytime phone number (including area code), mobile phone number (if applicable), email address (if applicable), product/s purchased, product/s barcode, date of birth, competition prize preference and Competition Question to be eligible for entry. All entries must be the original, independent creation of the entrant and must not incorporate material, which has been previously published. Incomplete entries or those containing copyright material of third parties, pre- used, defamatory or offensive content will be ineligible to win the Prize. It is the entrant’s responsibility to inform the Promoter if their contact details provided change during or after the Competition Period.
4. Only 1 entry per purchase is permitted.
5. There is 1 prize in total, a car including dealer delivery and 1st year registration fees, valued
at a maximum of $15,000.
(a) The prize will be a new Volkswagen Polo Urban+ 1.2L T/P 6 Speed Manual 5 Dr base model, and will be a maximum value of $15,000. It is to the promoter’s discretion which colour the car will be and all features that it will contain. The car will be brand new supplied by McCarroll’s Volkswagen 132 Pacific Highway Waitara and will be purchased once the winner has been announced. The car will be supplied to a metropolitan dealership of the winner’s state’s major city only, and is the responsibility of the winner to then collect the car from the nominated dealership. The prize includes initial registration of the vehicle in the winner’s state of residence.
6. The total maximum Prize is valued at $15,000. Prize values are in Australian dollars inclusive of GST. The values of the Prize elements are the recommended retail values as provided by the relevant suppliers and are correct at the date of these Terms and Conditions. No Promoter (as defined above) is responsible or liable for any change in the value of the Prize occurring between the date of these Terms and Conditions and the date the Prize is claimed. All Prize values are in Australian dollars inclusive of GST.
7. The Major Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. The Prize or any element of the Prize cannot be exchanged for any other prize. The contents of the Prize will be at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Prize is subject to availability and the terms and conditions of the entities supplying the Prize. All insurance for the prize once handed to the winner it the winner’s sole responsibility.
8. The Promoter will not be accountable for any fluctuations in price. Prices based as of June 2017.
9. The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable or substitute provided if the Prize winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The Prize must be redeemed before 31st January 2018.
10. The Prize winner must contact the Promoter by the time specified below on 1800 506 750 or via email at email@example.com to claim their Prize.
11. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees and agents (each a “Promoter Party” and, collectively, the “Promoter Parties”) will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury or sustained in connection with the use of whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) suffered any part of the Prize.
12. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or recommence the Competition and will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
JUDGING AND AWARD OF PRIZE
13. The Competition will be judged on the basis of wording at the Promoter’s offices, 120 Woodlands Drive, Braeside, Victoria, 3195 Friday 15th December 2017 between 12pm and 5pm (AEDT). Chance plays no part in the selection of the Prize Winner. The Prize Winner will be notified via email and their name published on the www.dermaltherapy.com.au website from Thursday 21st December 2017 (AEDT). Judging is in the Promoter’s absolute discretion and no correspondence will be entered into. The Prize winner will be notified via email on Friday 15th December 2017 before 5pm (AEDT).
14. If a Prize Winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize within 3 Months of the judging then the Prize will be awarded to another runner up (who will then be a “winner” for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions). A substitute prize will not be offered in lieu of the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right to rejudge the Competition in the event that an entrant, who was initially deemed to be the Prize Winner, is unable to satisfy any of these Terms and Conditions.
15. The Competition is only open to entrants who are 18 years of age or over on the first day of the Competition Period. Entries submitted by entrants under the age of 18 will be ineligible.
16. The Prize winner agrees and acknowledges that tax implications may arise from their Prize winnings and that they should seek independent tax and financial advice prior to acceptance of their Prize.
17. All entrants agree to provide the Promoter or the Promoter’s authorised agent with proof of
identity, residency, age and/or proof of entry validity if selected as the Prize Winner or if reasonably requested by the Promoter or the Promoter’s authorised agent. Proof of age, identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification are at the sole discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the Prize Winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Prize Winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no compensation or substitute will be offered. Prizes will be awarded to person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. mobile phone account holder or landline account holder).
18. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter and go to firstname.lastname@example.org
19. By entering the Competition, each entrant warrants that their entry is their own original work, and that they own all rights, including without limitation copyright in their entry. Each entrant indemnifies the Promoter Parties for any breach by the entrant of these Terms and Conditions. Entries that are found to have been derived from the work of another party will be considered invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry it believes has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
20. No responsibility will be taken or accepted by any Promoter Party for any changes in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent the Prize Winner from winning or utilising the Prize.
21. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, at any time before the awarding of the Prize to cancel the Competition or to vary or cancel the award of the Prize including, without limitation, circumstances where in the Promoter’s opinion (which it shall form in its absolute discretion):
(a) The Prize winner does not satisfy the Competition entry requirements; or
(b) The Promoter cannot conduct the Competition or award the Prize (or any element of it) for any reason beyond its control.
22. In the event that the Promoter cancels the Competition or varies or withdraws the Prize, no Promoter Party shall:
(a) Be liable to any person for any loss or damage (including, without limitation, loss or damage caused by any negligence, or any direct, indirect or consequential loss) arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation, variation or withdrawal; or
(b) Be required to conduct the Competition or any other competition at any other time.
23. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for late, lost or misdirected entries, including without limitation those caused by technical malfunction or temporary shutdown of any communication network. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt of the entry into the Promoter’s database and NOT the time of transmission by the entrant. No Promoter Party accepts any responsibility for out-dated or incorrect contact details or contact details by which the entrant cannot be contacted during business hours on the relevant dates. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for not receiving posted written entries if an issue with post arises.
24. A decision of the Promoter in relation to the conduct of the Competition is binding and conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. Entrants enter the Competition at their sole risk. With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law and without limiting the generality of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, no Promoter Party shall be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking the Prize or entering the Competition.
26. Any costs associated with entering this Competition or claiming Prizes (including without limitation internet service charges, additional activities and other travel expenses) is the responsibility of the entrant.
27. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements and advertisements the Promoter will only publish the winner’s surname, initial and state. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
If you require any further entry details please write to Nice Pak Products, PO BOX 630, Braeside, Victoria, 3195.