Myer One – Win return airfares to Los Angeles or San Francisco
WIN TWO RETURN AIRFARES TO LOS ANGELES OR SAN FRANCISCO COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other published material, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
2. The promoter is Air New Zealand Level 11, 151 Clarence Street Sydney NSW 2000, The agent is Pinpoint Marketing Pty Ltd of Level 3, 34 James Craig Road , Rozelle, NSW 2039 and will act on behalf of Air New Zealand, ABN 70 000 312 685–Phone: 02 82359999.
3. The Promotion opens at 12:01am AEST on 18 August 2014 and the Promotion closes at 11:59pm AEST on 30 September 2014 (“Promotional Period”). There will be one (1) prize draw on 30 October 2014. If there is a need to conduct a second draw, because for example the winner cannot be contacted, see below. Entry is open to Australian residents over the age of 18 and who are registered members of the MYER one program or sign up to the MYER one Program at least 7 days prior to the purchase date, and fulfil the participation requirements.
4. Entrants in this Promotion are deemed to abide by these Terms and Conditions by virtue of their entry.
5. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Customer’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event he or she is a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
6. To enter, MYER one Members must during the Promotional Period:
Be an eligible person
Spend $100 or more in one transaction in store at Myer. MYER one card must be scanned at the time of purchase.
Competition excludes gift card purchases, online purchases, customer orders, some food and service outlets and Lay-by or credit cards payments.
For each qualifying purchase MYER one Members will receive one (1) entry, Silver members receive two (2) entries, Gold members receive three (3) entries and Platinum members receive four (4) entries.
Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time the competition database receives the entry and not at the time of purchase or transmission.
Multiple entries allowed, each entry must be associated with a valid purchase and meet the above requirements.
7. Draw will take place at 2pm AEST on the 30 October 2014 at Pinpoint Pty Ltd Level 3, 34 James Craig Road , Rozelle NSW 2039 . The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing by 16 November 2014. If the prize is won by a secondary card holder the prize will be awarded to the Primary card holder. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
8. The names of competition winner will be announced in The Australian newspaper on 17 December 2014.
9. The Promoter may conduct such further draws in the instance of unclaimed or invalid winner in the same manner as the original draw at 2pm AEST 30 January 2015 at Pinpoint Pty Ltd Level 3, 34 James Craig Road, Rozelle NSW 2039 (or such earlier date approved by the gaming authorities) .The winner awarded as a result of an unclaimed prize first draw will be notified by phone call and in writing by 13 February 2015 and announced in The Australian newspaper on 27 February 2015.
11. The first valid entry drawn will win two (2) return economy airfares to Los Angeles or San Francisco flying Air New Zealand. Flights are from the winners nearest capital city which Air New Zealand operatesGovernment and Airport taxes are included. Maximum total prize value $7700 (incl GST).
Prize must be redeemed and travel completed by 30/6/15
All components of the Prize must be taken together and by 30 June 2015 or are forfeited. A Winner and their companion must travel together and depart from and return to the same departure point.
Travel must be booked and co-ordinated through the Promoter. The winner must make their own way to the departure airport in order to meet their flight. The Prize does not include the cost the Winner may incur to travel to this airport including any ancillary costs (e.g. excess luggage fees over 20kgs).
The Prize does not include travel insurance or Accommodation.The Prize (or any part thereof) cannot be sold, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken for cash. The name on the airfare bookings must appear exactly as written in the Winner’s personal identification and that of the Winner’s travelling companions. The Promoter or Agent is not responsible for denied boarding or any re-issue costs charged by the airline due to an incorrect name supplied.
Travel restrictions may apply. Dates (airfares, events and accommodation) are subject to availability, and may not be taken during public holidays or in high season period. The Winner and their companion may not accrue frequent flyer points or other credits or points associated with any travel loyalty programs. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with travel discounts or special offers. Any extension or variation of the travel dates nominated by the Promoter or Agent will be at the cost and responsibility of the Winner. Any requests to extend or vary travel arrangements must be made in writing and must be received by the Promoter (or Agent) prior to time of Booking. Once booked, any changes made to the booking may incur a cancellation or amendment fee, at the cost and responsibility of the Winner.
All additional costs which are not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, but which may be incurred in acceptance and use of a Prize, are the responsibility of the Winner and their companion and are NOT included in the Prize. Such additional costs include, without limitations, meals and beverages, activities, tickets or passes, room service, telephone calls, mini-bar items, laundry services, spending money, transfers, taxes including arrival and departure taxes (if applicable),
insurance, travel insurance, excess payable on insurance claims, passports and visas (if applicable). The Winner is solely responsible for their arrival and departure of their companion throughout the travel period, at their own expense, including ensuring all necessary documents, travel authorisations, medical advice and recommended vaccinations and immunisations have been obtained prior to travel and, if required, on or by a date nominated by the Promoter or Agent. Failure to do so may result in a Prize being forfeited or additional costs being incurred at the expense of the Winner.
The Winner their companion agrees to abide to any prevailing terms and conditions of any associated third party, ticket providers, and in particular, any health, behaviour, age and safety requirements. No compensation will be payable by the Agent of the Promoter if a Winner or their companion, are unable to use any element of the Prize as stated for whatever reason, including ejection, delay, refusal of entry into or departure from departure from nearest capital city or participation in certain activities for health, age, behaviour or safety reasons.
Any tickets, passes or vouchers issued as part of a Prize are subject to the prevailing terms and conditions of use, are only valid for use within the stated duration on the tickets, passes or vouchers issued, and are not replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged. Any part of a Prize that is not taken for any reason is forfeited by the Winner.
The Promoter or Agent accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance or redemption of the Prize, or this Promotion. Independent financial advice should be sought by the Winner prior to accepting the Prize. The Promoter and Agent accept no responsibility for any variation in Prize value.
The Promoter reserves the right to require the Winner and their companion to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter, Agent, or suppliers of Prizes, in their absolute discretion including without limitation a form of waiver or release with respect to acceptance or usage of the Prize, or any liability arising out of or in relation to the Prize or this Promotion.
The Winner and their companion accepts the Prize at their own risk. The Promoter, agent or associated third parties make no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination.
12. It is the responsibility of the MYER one Member to ensure that the details in the MYER one database is up to date and correct. To update MYER one details, visit myerone.com.au.
13. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Customer; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
15. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter and agent (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect,
special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;; or (e) use of the prize.
Authorised Under (state) Permit Number TBA