MSI – Win a trip to Australia PLUS a Tour at Bathurst
You must be at least 18 years old, or an adult in your jurisdiction to participate in this Event.
During the Event period, Purchase one (1) or more eligible MSI product(s) from participating MSI partners and register your product in MSI’s Member Center. You will need to sign up for a new MSI Member account at https://register.msi.com/home/login if You have not previously registered.
Go to the product registration page and register your eligible product by selecting the product line and the “Giveaway ! 12hour Intercontinental GT Challenge Tour at Bathurst Australia” Event. All registration and redemption are processed on a first come, first served basis, and must be completed no later than Jan. 25th, 2024. Event registration will automatically be closed if the Event ends earlier due to stocks being depleted.
Provide a copy of Your proof of purchase for MSI verification. Documentation must include invoice with MSI model name, date, and shop/vendor name. The invoice date must be between Jul. 01, 2023 – Jan. 25, 2024. If necessary, MSI may ask You to provide a cutout of the product color box showing the serial number.
MSI will review Your eligibility, which can take up to 1 – 10 business days. If approved, You will be enrolled into the pool of eligible participants in the draw. Each participant will only be enrolled once regardless of the number of eligible product(s) purchased. If the registered MSI product is being returned or refunded, You must notify MSI in writing, and the promotion application will be withdrawn automatically without further notice. MSI reserves the right to ask the applicants for the return of redemption items earned from products returned or refunded within fourteen (14) days of Event registration.
2 winners will be randomly drawn from the pool of eligible participants on Jan. 29, 2024(UTC + 10:00). Within five (5) business days after winners are selected, we will notify the winners through their social media private message. If a winner is ineligible, cannot be notified, fails to respond to our inquiry within three (3) days of MSI sending such query, or does not provide us with the required requested information, the prize shall be deemed forfeited. A new winner will be randomly selected. MSI has sole discretion in determining such matters. Winners acknowledge and agree that MSI may use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for promotional purposes subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Eligible Product(s): (1) MSI Motherboard + Graphic Card + Chassis + Power Supply + Liquid Cooling or (2) Stealth 16 Mercedes-AMG Motorsport A13V Laptop
Draw Prize: one (1) round trip economy class plane ticket from an Eligible Region to Australia, two (2) nights’ paid accommodation in Australia, from Feb. 17 – 19, 2024, and one (1) 12 hour Intercontinental GT Challenge Tour at Bathurst Australia general admission ticket (MSRP US$1,100). Conditions apply*.
* Airplane ticket and hotel accommodations will be reserved and booked on Winner’s behalf by MSI. IN ORDER TO ENSURE TIMELY AIRPLANE TICKET AND HOTEL BOOKING, WINNER MUST PROVIDE MSI REQUIRED BOOKING INFORMATION WITHIN THREE (3) CALENDAR DAYS OF RECEIVING MSI’S REQUEST. IF WINNER DOES NOT TIMELY RESPOND TO MSI’S REQUEST WITHIN THE SPECIFIED TIMEFRAME, THE PARTICIPANT SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE FORFEITED THE TOP PRIZE, AND MSI MAY SELECT ANOTHER ELIGIBLE WINNER.
* All travelers must have a passport with at least six (6) months’ validity remaining on departure date.
* MSI does not guarantee that it will be able to book airplane tickets and accommodations for the specified draw prize timeframe due to: i) circumstances beyond its reasonable control; ii) failure by Winner to provide all required and/or correct information. As applicable, if a VISA application is rejected and the winner(s) is/are unable to attend the race, MSI will, at its sole discretion, provide an alternate prize valued at approximately US$2,000 instead of the original prize. IF A WINNER IS UNABLE TO ATTEND THE TRIP FOR PERSONAL REASONS, HE/SHE WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE FORFEITED THE PRIZE, WITHOUT ANY LIABILITY OR REQUIREMENT FOR ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION FROM MSI.
* Accommodations cover only hotel room charges, and does not include travel insurance, and any other taxes, surcharges, or costs, which shall be Winner’s sole responsibility.
* Airplane ticket and accommodations bookings not inclusive of any applicable costs fees, taxes or surcharges, including without limitation, transportation fees (Eg. Taxi, bus, train, etc.), overweight luggage fees, passport fees, visa fees, airport duties and taxes, fuel taxes, security tax, travel insurance, or personal travel expenses. Winner shall be responsible and liable for all applicable fees, costs, duties, and taxes as stated in the booked ticket and hotel invoice.
* MSI will not be liable to Winners for any changes, delays, and/or cancellations by the airline or hotel for any reason. Winners shall directly contact and/or heed the airline and hotel’s instructions regarding changes, delays, and cancellations. The MSI prizes may not be sold, gifted, assigned, or otherwise transferred to any other third party. Winners are advised to study and obtain their own travel insurance and assume all risks associated with travel.
Eligible Region: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Vietnam, Australia, and the Philippines. Proof of residency may be required. Proof of residency may be required.
Winners acknowledge and agree that MSI may use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for promotional purposes subject to these Terms and Conditions.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THE LUCKY DRAW. For all participants, this Event is free to enter for a chance to win the draw prize by writing a request to MSI and mailing this request to MSI’s Taiwan office, Micro-Star Int’l Co., Ltd., located at No.69 Lide Street, Zhonghe Dist., Postal Code 23584, New Taipei City, Taiwan. Participant’s written request must be legible to be accepted, and must include participant’s full name, a valid mailing address (NO P.O. BOX), phone number and any email address to allow MSI to verify the participant, and the name of the Event. Only one entry will be permitted per participant. MSI will also use the contact information provided in the entry to contact the participant, as appropriate.
The average retail value of the prize represents MSI’s good faith determination. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated average retail value, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. MSI reserve the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Terms and Conditions is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. MSI makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. MSI will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Event is only for eligible end user consumers and not businesses. MSI, MSI affiliates, subsidiary, manufacturer, business partner, distributor, wholesaler, reseller, retailer, or agency employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Event.
Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Entry must be made by the participant. Any attempt by a participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods will void that participant’s entry and may result in immediate disqualification. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth in this T&Cs. All entries must be posted by the end of the Event period in order to participate. MSI’s database clock will be the official time keeper for this Event.
For full Terms and Conditions, please see the link below.