McDonald’s Monopoly – Win a share of $616 million in prizes including a brand new Volkswagen car, shopping vouchers for The Iconic, $4,000 worth of free fuel from Ampol and many more
MCDONALD’S® MONOPOLY® 2021 PROMOTION – AUSTRALIA
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The “McDonald’s® Monopoly® 2021 Promotion” (“Promotion”) is conducted by McDonald’s Australia Limited (ABN 43 008 496 928) of 21 – 29 Central Avenue, Thornleigh NSW 2120 (“Promoter”).
2. Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry and can be located on www.mcdonalds.com.au (the “Promotional Website”). Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each Entrant.
3. Unless otherwise indicated, all times and dates specified in these Conditions of Entry are times and dates in Sydney, Australia which may be in the time zones AEST or AEDT depending on the date.
4. In these Conditions of Entry, Australian McDonald’s restaurants that are participating in the Promotion are referred to as “McDonald’s Restaurants”.
5. Promotion starts at 00:01 AEST on 1 September 2021 and ends at 23:59 AEDT on 24 October 2021 (the “Promotional Period”).
6. Eligible Products may be purchased between 00:01 (local time) on 1 September 2021 and 23:59 (local time) on 19 October 2021 (inclusive) (the “Purchase Period”).
7. Entry into the Promotion is only open to Australian citizens and permanent residents (“Australian Residents”) aged 14 years and older as at the time of entry who remain Australian Residents for the duration of the Promotional Period (“Entrants”). The directors, management and employees (and their immediate family) of the Promoter, its related entities, related bodies corporate or franchisees, printers, suppliers, providers, software providers and developers, and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter the Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
8. Entrants must be or become registered members of the MyMacca’s Club during the Promotional Period and remain registered members for the remaining duration of the Promotional Period in the manner required as set out in these Conditions of Entry in order to:
a. enter into the Second Chance Draw;
b. claim a Collect to Win Prize;
c. claim an Instant Win Non-Food Prize; and
d. claim an Instant Win Food Prize won through the MyMaccas App (“Application”).
9. Entrants aged less than 18 years must obtain the consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter the Promotion and provide personal information about themselves. All entries of Entrants who are aged less than 18 years who enter the Promotion while attempting to conceal (or without disclosing) their age (as and where required) and/or do not provide the required parental or legal guardian consent (as and where required) will be deemed invalid. These Conditions of Entry will bind the Entrants and any parent or legal guardian who gives their consent (for Entrants aged less than 18 years). Persons who are aged less than 14 years old are ineligible to enter and participate in the Promotion. All entries and attempted prize redemptions of persons who are aged less than 14 years old will be deemed invalid.
HOW TO PLAY
22. To play, an Entrant must, during the Purchase Period:
a. purchase any one (1) or more Eligible Products from a participating McDonald’s Restaurant while Eligible Products are available for sale in that participating McDonald’s Restaurant; and
b. carefully remove the Ticket attached to the Eligible Product packaging or Contingency Card in the manner directed on the Ticket or packaging to reveal a promotional message (the “Promotional Message”) or chance card message (the “Chance Card Message”), and the Unique Ticket Code.
23. If the Ticket contains the Chance Card Message, the Ticket is a Chance Card Ticket. The Chance Card Ticket entitles the Entrant to play one (1) of three (3) available promotional games (the “App Game”) on the Application in order to reveal a digital Instant Win Ticket or Collect to Win Ticket (each an “Electronic Ticket”). On average across all Chance Card Tickets used to play the App
Game, one (1) in five (5) will yield one (1) Instant Win Food Prize or one (1) Instant Win Non-Food Prize.
24. To participate in the App Game and reveal an Electronic Ticket, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
a. download and launch the Application on their compatible mobile device. The Application is available free of charge and can be downloaded via the Apple App Store for Apple iPhone devices or via Google Play for Android devices; and
b. follow the prompts of the Application in the manner required to fully and correctly register the Entrant’s Chance Card Ticket to access the App Game; and
c. play the App Game in the manner required on the Application and as described in these Conditions of Entry to reveal an Electronic Ticket. Each Electronic Ticket will contain a Promotional Message and may contain a digital code (the “Electronic Prize Code”); and
d. follow the prompts in the manner required to either:
• if the Entrant is not yet a member of the MyMacca’s Club, join the MyMacca’s Club in the manner required by registering an account (“MyMacca’s Club Account”) as set out in Condition 48 below; or
• if the Entrant is already registered for a MyMacca’s Club Account, log-in to their MyMacca’s Club Account by fully and correctly submitting the email address and password for their MyMacca’s Club Account in the manner required.
25. The Unique Ticket Code on each Chance Card Ticket entitles Entrants to play one (1) App Game only. A Chance Card Ticket cannot be registered more than once on the Application. If a Chance Card Ticket submitted by the Entrant has previously been used to access the Application, the Entrant will need to contact Monopoly Customer Support via https://mcdonalds.com.au/monopoly- contact-us during the Promotional Period. Customer Support will not be open on the following public holiday: Labour Day/Queen’s Birthday on 4/10/2021.
26. Each App Game play must independently comply with these Conditions of Entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late downloads, failure to properly register a Chance Card Ticket or late App Game plays via the Application. Registrations and App Game plays will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission.
27. The App Game is for entertainment purposes only. Instant Win Food Prizes and Instant Win Non- Food Prizes are awarded on a random basis and the manner of an Entrant’s participation in the App Game does not affect the odds of winning.
For full Terms and Conditions, please see the link below.