Macquarie Centre – Win a $1000 Gourmet Gift Pack (prize valued at $1,000)
Terms and Conditions
Macquarie Centre Fresh Food
Spend to WIN Competition
1. Information on how to claim and your Spend to WIN form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation is this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Excluded from the promotion:
i. employees of Macquarie Centre, AMP Capital Shopping Centres Pty Limited, AMP, and their
ii. tenants in the shopping centre and their immediate family;
iii. the staff of tenants in the shopping centres and their immediate family;
iv. the proprietors and staff of companies involved in the production, publishing and
administration of this promotion and their immediate family; and
v. Immediate family means parents, siblings, spouse, children, and grandparents. Tenants
means Lessees, Licensees and in the case of a corporation, its directors.
3. This promotion commences at 9.00am on Saturday 8th
September 2018 and concludes 3:00pm
on Monday 8th
October 2018 or while stocks last.
4. To be eligible to participate in this Promotion to go in the draw in WIN a $1000 Macquarie Centre
Gourmet Gift Pack.
5. Customers must spend $50.00 or more in one day at any specialty Fresh Food retailer excluding,
Supermarkets and Liquor Stores. Customers then must present the valid original receipts totalling at
least $50.00 on the same day of purchase (specifying the store and date of purchase) to the
Concierge Desk on Level 3. Valid receipts must be presented at the Concierge Desk located on Level
3 on the same day of purchase during Macquarie Centre trading hours.
6. Major/Discount Department Retailers excluded from this promotion are Woolworths, Aldi, Coles, BWS
and Vintage Cellars.
7. No responsibility will be taken by Macquarie Centre for non-acceptance of the Gift.
8. The total prize pool ($1000 Gift Pack) is valued at $1000 AUD.
9. Macquarie Centre accepts no responsibility or liability for any costs associated with the use of the
prize other than the ones listed as part of the prize.
10. Claims must be made on the same day as the retail purchases submitted to the Redemption Desk.
Each individual customer can receive one gift during the promotional period.
11. Purchase receipts can only be used once.
12. Macquarie Centre accepts no responsibility or liability for personal injury that may occur as a result of
acceptance of any gifts.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a
claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim
that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process.
14. If any receipts used in connection with this Promotion are determined by the Promoter to have been
obtained fraudulently or are a reprint of the original receipts, the Promoter has the right to cancel the
prize being issued at any time.
15. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves
the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or
cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
16. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees
and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage
(including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way
out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical
difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft,
unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or
misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the
reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and
Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or claimant; or (f) use of the Gift.
17. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this
purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors,
service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Claims are
conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise
advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes,
including sending electronic messages or telephoning the claimant. Claimants should direct any
request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All claims become the property of
18. The Promoter is Macquarie Centre (ABN. 13 001 595 955), managed by AMP Capital Shopping
Centres, Cnr. Herring and Waterloo Rds. Phone: 02 9887 0800.