ING Direct – Win a trip for two to Tasmania (Orange Everyday Customers Only)
As a proud sponsor of My Kitchen Rules, we’ve got an exciting new competition for Orange Everyday customers. The prize is an incredible all-expense paid trip for two to breathtaking Tasmania – and there are five chances to win! It’ll be a feast for the senses as MKR contestants cook dinner for you and a guest at the world-renowned Museum of Old and New Art.
To enter, before 14 April 2014:
Tell us in 25 words or less about your ultimate dream dinner
Make sure you have an active Orange Everyday account
Don’t have an Orange Everyday?
To enter to win, by 14th of April 2014 you’ll need to:
Open an Orange Everyday
Make a deposit
Complete the entry form
When you enter your details, please use the same details associated with your Orange Everyday account.
“ING DIRECT MKR 2014 Competition” Promotion Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Submission of an entry in the “ING DIRECT MKR 2014 Competition” Promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion commences 1:00 pm, (AEST) on Wednesday 12 March 2014, and closes at 5:00 pm (AEST) Monday 14 April 2014 (unless extended at the Promoter’s discretion) (“Promotion Period”).
3. The Promotion is conducted by ING Bank (Australia) Limited (ABN 24 000 893 292) of 140 Sussex Street, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia (the “Promoter”).
4. Subject to clause 6, entry to the Promotion is only open to Australian residents, who are 18 years of age or over , who during the Promotion Period:
a) hold an active Orange Everyday product with the Promoter; and
b) submit an entry in accordance with clause 7 (“Eligible Entrant”).
5. For the avoidance of doubt, an ‘active’ account means an account with a balance in credit, has been active with a deposit or withdrawal in the last 12 months and excludes accounts that may be dormant or with a stop or freeze on the account.
6. Entry is not open to directors and employees of the Promoter, or their immediate family members (including de-facto partners and children of those partners), and the retailers, suppliers, associated companies and associated agencies of the Promoter.
How to Enter
7. To enter the Promotion, an Eligible Entrant, must during the Promotion Period:
a) Go to the INGDIRECT campaign page found at http://www.capaigns.ingdirect.com.au/mkr (the “Campaign Page”); b) Complete the full entry form, including full name, email address (connected with your account), contact details and state; and c) Tell us in 25 words or less what your dream dinner would be (“Entry”).
8. Eligible Entrants will receive one entry into the Promotion to win a money can’t buy exclusive dinner created and cooked by two My Kitchen Rules 2014 Contestants. The time of entry will be the time at which the Eligible Entrant clicks ‘submit’ on the entry page and meets the Eligibility criteria in regard to clause 4 (“Eligible Entry”). . 9. Multiple entries are not permitted. Only one entry is permitted per person. In the case of joint accounts, joint account holders are permitted to enter in their personal capacity in accordance with clause 7.
10. By submitting an Entry, you consent and grant the Promoter, a non-exclusive, royalty- free, sub-licensable, irrevocable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, and/or display and use your Entry (together with your name or State or Territory) on the ING DIRECT website, INGDIRECTAUS Facebook page and use for other lawful promotional purposes in any way that the Promoter sees fit.
11. Eligible Entrants are prohibited from submitting Entries that (i) infringe, or will cause the Promoter to infringe, the intellectual property rights (or other rights) of any third party, or which include the personal information of any third party; (ii) contains material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; (iii) encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, breach any law; or (iv) is otherwise inappropriate. The Promoter reserve the right to automatically disqualify any such entries.
12. Entrants agree that the Promoter shall have the right to immediately remove any entry and disqualify any entrant who has or is suspected of violating the terms and conditions of the Promotion.
13. Entries shall be free from any viruses, locking devices or other disruptive or potentially damaging programs or devices (“Viruses”). Entrants shall be liable for any loss or damage caused to the Promoter from any viruses in any entry.
14. There will be a total of 5 prize winners as determined by clause 30 (the “Winners”).
15. Each of the Winners will be entitled to each bring a companion as part of the Prize.
16. The 5 Winners, with their chosen companions will win an exclusive money can’t buy dinner created and cooked by two My Kitchen Rules 2014 Contestants comprising of:
a) Transfers to and from to the airport closest to their place of residence
b) 2 x Economy Flights departing Friday 16 May 2014 and returning from Hobart Sunday 18 May 2014.
c) Transfers to and from accommodation in Hobart
d) 4 Star accommodation at the Lenna of Hobart hotel, Hobart for 2 nights
e) Exclusive money can’t buy dinner at the Museum of Old and New Art, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia; and
f) $75 cash per person (including companions) per day spending money ($150 in total per person)
17. The total maximum prize pool is $9,975.00. The total prize value per Winner is $1,995.00 ($997.50 per person x2 for the Winner and their companion). The Prize values are correct as at 11 March 2014. The Winners are not entitled to receive any money from any party if there is a difference between the current prize values as at 11 March 2014 and the actual prize value as at the date and time of the relevant draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any change in the value of the Prizes. All Prize values are in Australian dollars.
18. Unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, the Prizes do not include travel insurance, meals, incidentals, gratuities, additional activities or excursions, merchandise or any other costs of a related, ancillary or incidental nature.
19. A Prize, or any unused portion of a Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If for any reason a Winner does not take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize or that element of the Prize will be forfeited.
20. The Winners must be 18 years or over to accept the Prize and must provide a residential address. The Promoter reserves the right to request that the Winners provide proof of age, residential address and/or identity prior to awarding Prizes. Identification considered suitable for the verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
21. Each Winner and their companion must both travel from and arrive back to the same airport or destination.
22. Any Winner that resides in Tasmania will forfeit part of the Prize being 15 a) and 15 b).
23. The Winners must be available to take the Prize on Friday 16 May 2014 to Sunday 18 May 2014 inclusive. If any part of the Prize is cancelled, varied or rescheduled for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, then at the Promoter’s discretion, the Winner and their companions will forfeit all rights that part of the Prize and no alternative Prize or other compensation will be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
24. The Prizes are subject to travel provider and pass/ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. Where an element of the Prize is awarded in the form of a pass/ticket/voucher, the Promoter will not be liable for any pass/ticket/voucher that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Redemption of the ticket/pass/voucher is subject to the terms and conditions specified on pass/ticket/voucher.
25. By entering this Promotion, Eligible Entrants agree that if they win the Prize, they and their companions (who must be made aware of these Terms and Conditions by the Eligible Entrant), must comply with all directions of the Promoter and travel or other organisers at all times.
26. As part of the provided meals, alcohol will also be available which Winners and their companions may partake in at their sole discretion. If a Winner or companion participates, they must ensure that they drink responsibly and in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations. In addition to clause 40, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused by or suffered by a Winner or companion in participating of this element of the Prize.
27. The Promoter, travel providers and activity operators, in their absolute discretion, at all times reserve the right to: (a) prevent any Winner and/or their companion from participating in the event or activity if, at any time, they reasonably believe that they pose a safety risk or for any other reason; and/or (b) cancel the travel, event or activity if the conditions are deemed dangerous. (c) vary and/or substitute the Prize (or part thereof) without notice with a Prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a State and/or Territory regulatory authority.
28. As a condition of accepting any of the Prizes, the Winner and their companions must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter, and/or prize
providers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
29. The Winners’ details may also be published on the ING DIRECT facebook page located at http://www.facebook.com/INGDIRECTAUS by 5:00 pm (AEDT) on the notification date specified in clause 35.
30. Each Prize Winner will be selected by a panel of judges. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining a Winner.
31. Prize judging will take place at 140 Sussex Street, Sydney NSW 2000 on Wednesday 16 April 2014 at 9:00 am (AEDT), subject to any extension of the Promotion Period.
32. All Entries for the Prizes will be judged based on the following criteria:
a) Creativity; and
33. The judging panel in regard to the Prizes is constituted by the following representatives of the Promoter:
a) Aron Canao – Customer Communications Specialist, ING DIRECT; and
b) Robin George – Manager Customer Communications, ING DIRECT.
34. The Promoter reserves the right to make changes to the judging panel in its sole discretion.
35. Winners of all prizes will be notified via the telephone number and email address supplied at the time of Entry, by 5:00 pm (AEDT) on Friday 18 April 2014.
36. In the event that the Promoter is not able to contact and receive positive confirmation from a Winner that they claim the Prize by 10:00 am (AEDT) on Monday, 21 April 2014 the judges will select the next best entry in accordance with clause 32 to receive the Prize.
37. The Winners’ details will be published by the Promoter by 5:00 pm (AEDT) on Tuesday, 22 April 2014 on the Campaign Page.
Liability and Indemnity
38. The Promoter is not liable for any technical error that may occur during the Promotion that is outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control. This includes, but is not limited to, any omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission or failure of any telephone, mobile or satellite network.
39. The Promoter excludes all implied conditions, warranties and terms, except those that cannot be excluded in law (“Non-excludable Condition”). The Promoter limits its liability for the breach of any Non-excludable Condition, at the Promoter’s option, to any one of supplying or replacing, or paying the cost of supplying or replacing the goods or supplying again, or paying the cost of supplying again, the services in respect of which the breach occurred.
40. Except in relation to the breach of any Non-excludable Condition and any liability to a Winner to provide a prize or a substitute prize subject to these terms and conditions, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including in negligence) for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or entrant; (e) participation in the prize; (f) a Winner’s and/or companion’s personal injury, including while participating in a prize.
41. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
42. Unless otherwise advised, the Promoter may also use the personal information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages. Eligible Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter.