Greensborough Plaza – Win a Trip for 2 to Gilberton OuTBack Retreat In Qld for Days (prize valued at $6,580)
1. 40 Years Of Love On The Green (Promotion) commences at 9am on Monday 28 January 2019 (AEST), and concludes at 9pm on Thursday 14 February 2019 (AEST)
2. The Promotion is promoted by Greensborough Plaza Pty Ltd, ABN 61 002 894 153, (Promoter) of 25 Main Street, Greensborough. “Greensborough Plaza.”
3. All entrants (Entrants) will be subject to, and will need to adhere to, the terms and conditions as set out by the Promoter.
4. The prize pool has a total value of up to $6580.
5. Prize consists of:
i. Economy Flights for two people up to the value of $1000AUD from Melbourne to Townsville and arranged by the winner directly with Where2Travel Greensborough Plaza.
(Excludes travel insurance)
ii. Due to travel times and availability of transfers, additional accommodation may be required in Townsville. Prize pool includes accommodation for two people up to the value of
$1000AUD and arranged by the winner direct with Where2Travel Greensborough Plaza.
iii. The customer is liable for any flight or accommodation costs above this value, and any value below this value is not refundable or exchangeable for cash or kind and is
forfeited in full.
iv. 2 day,1 night ‘Reef to Beef’ package for two people at Gilberton Outback Retreat, plane transfers from Ingham Aiport, meals and drinks.
v. The cost of car hire from Townsville Airport to Ingham Airport must be paid by the winner and will be reimbursed by Gilberton Outback Retreat up to the value of $180
(Excludes car and travel insurance).
6. Prize is valid between 14 February and 1 November 2019 and must be booked no later than this date or the Prize is forfeited in full. All bookings are subject to availability at
the time of the booking and at the discretion of Gilberton Outback Retreat. It is the winners responsibility to book in their own stay within the validity dates.
7. The Prize is supplied by Greensborough Plaza (Supplier) in conjunction with Gilberton Outback Retreat and Where2Travel Greensborough.
HOW TO ENTER
8. To enter the Promotion, entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
i. Spend $50 or more on jewellery or beauty at Greensborough Plaza participating retailers
ii. Present valid receipts at the Customer Service Desk (Level 2) during trading hours to receive an entry form.
iii. Fill out all fields in form and place in barrel located at the Customer Service Desk.
9. Entries that are not in accordance with these terms and conditions are invalid.
10. Participating retailers include: Angus & Coote, Australian Skin Clinics, Colette by Colette Hayman, Essential Beauty, Greensborough Flowers, Laser Clinics Australia, Lovisa,
Michael Hill, My Beauty Spot, Napoleon Perdis, Palermo Perfumes, Pandora, Prouds, Strandbags, The Body Shop, Zamels.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
11. All applicable booking terms and conditions apply of the Accommodation Supplier and Travel company. Changes or cancellations may incur charges from airlines,
accommodation or other suppliers and the customer is responsible to pay any such charges.
12. Entrants are only entitled to one (1) entry per spend of $50 or more upon presentation of receipts.
13. Entrants must be located in Victoria and aged 18 years or older.
14. The winner will be chosen at random by the Greensborough Plaza Marketing Department and announced on Friday 15 February 2019 at 11am (AEST). Entrants are not
required to be present at the draw and winner will be notified via phone.
15. Prize must be collected from Centre Management, 25 Main St Greensborough during business hours. Proof of identity will be required to claim the Prize.
16. If Travel voucher is not collected within 14 days of the competition ending then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Greensborough Plaza will be entitled to select another
winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to the notification of their win within 14 days or they will forfeit their prize). If a
winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid the winner’s prize will be forfeited.
17. No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected entries. Entries which contain incorrect contact details shall be deemed invalid. The Promoter
reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in unlawful or
other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such
a person are reserved.
18. Any decision made by the Greensborough Plaza Marketing Department in respect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. If the Prize is unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any applicable statutory
20. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Promotion and not award the prize(s) where circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control prevent the Promoter from providing the
prize(s). Should the Promoter cancel the Promotion the Promoter will:
(i) advertise that the Promotion has been cancelled by placing a notice on the Greensborough Plaza website.
(ii) promptly destroy all entries received; and
(iii) not use the personal information you have provided to enter the competition.
21. By entering the Promotion, the entrants hereby give Greensborough Plaza and the Promoter authority to publicly announce their name at the time of the Draw and at any
22. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and retailers within Greensborough Plaza and the retailers’ employees and their immediate families are ineligible to
23. By partaking in the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promoter may use information provided on an Entry or in connection with claiming the Prize in accordance with
Greensborough Plaza’s Privacy Statement. A copy of Greensborough Plaza’s Privacy Statement can be found at www.greensboroughplaza.com.au
24. The prize is transferable, however must be taken as offered and is not refundable or exchangeable for cash or kind and is subject to these terms and conditions.
25. The Promoter (including its related entities) and its respective officers, employees, contractors and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is
suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential economic loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of the Promotion or in connection with a Prize
or as a result of taking the services.
26. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize.
40 YEARS OF LOVE ON THE GREEN PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS