Garden City Perth – Win a Share In Over $10000 In Prizes
Garden of Good Fortune
Garden of Good Fortune
1. Only open to Australian residents (subject to clause 2). Entrants must be 18 years or older to
2. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, agencies associated with this
promotion and retail tenants in participating AMP Shopping centres and their immediate family
are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means parents, siblings, spouse, children and
grandparents. Tenants means Lessees, Licensees and in the case of a corporation, their
HOW TO ENTER
3. The promotion commences at 9am (local time) on Friday 16th February 2018 and closes 5:30pm
(local time) on Friday 2nd March 2018, or while stocks last (Promotional Period).
4. Eligible individuals can enter by:
a. Spending $50 or more at any retailer at Garden City Shopping Centre during the
Promotion Period, excluding purchases of liquor, tobacco, Lotto, bill payments and
b. Presenting their purchase receipt(s) totalling at least $50 to the staff at the Garden of
Good Fortune display in Centre Court on the same day of purchase during the
Promotional Period and sign-up to the Garden City VIP database to receive a fortune
c. For purchases made after 5:15pm (local time) on weekdays, individuals are permitted to
present their receipts the following day to receive a fortune cookie.
d. Within each fortune cookie are either words of wisdom or an instant prize message. See
schedule 1 for a list of all instant prizes available.
e. If the individual opens a fortune cookie to reveal an instant prize message, the individual
must then present this to the Garden of Good Fortune display to claim their instant prize.
f. If the individual opens a fortune cookie to reveal a message of wisdom, they will not win
an instant prize.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
5. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation
in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Incomplete or illegible claims will be deemed invalid. If any receipt(s) used in connection with this
promotion, are determined by the Promoter to have been obtained fraudulently or are a reprint of
the original receipt(s), the Promoter has the right to invalidate a claimant’s claim and the claimant
will forfeit their right to a gift.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants
(including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who
submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with
the claim process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by
the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. Claimants must retain their original or a photocopy of their purchase receipt(s) for their claim as
proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute
discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of the claimant’s claim and forfeiture of any right
to a gift.
Garden of Good Fortune
9. The first 12,000 valid claims received will be awarded with a fortune cookie.
10. Only five (5) claims of a fortune cookie are permitted per person, per day during the Promotional
11. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize by Saturday 24th March 2018, then the prize will
12. If the gift is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the gift with
a gift to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory
13. The total prize pool value is up to AU$12,674
14. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be
taken as cash, unless specified otherwise.
15. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they
are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for any
unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any
outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the
16. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter
reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any
claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend,
terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers,
employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any
loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential,
arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the
following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the
Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim
that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the
Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in
gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or
claimant; or (f) use of the gift.
18. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this
purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents,
contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory
authorities. Claims are conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an
indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing,
publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning
the claimant. Claimants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the
Promoter. All claims become the property of the Promoter.
19. The Promoter is Garden City Shopping Centre, 125 Riseley Street, PO Box 1246, Booragoon,
WA 6954. ABN 13 001 595 955. Phone: 08 9364 7911
Garden of Good Fortune
The following instant prizes are available to be won (each an “Instant Prize”). All values stated
below are in AUD.
Instant Prize* Quantity Available
$10 Garden City gift card 350
$20 Garden City gift card 95
$50 Garden City gift card 52
$100 Garden City gift card 20
Garden City coffee voucher, valued up to $4 350
Flight Centre voucher, valued at $100 1
Flight Centre voucher, valued at $75 1
Angus & Coote watch, valued at $199 1
kikki.K travel wallet, valued at $69.95 1
Body Shop Polynesian Island Tiare, valued at $40 1
Cheeseboard, valued at $34.95 30
Neoprene tote bag, valued at $50 13
Simple Every Day cookbook by Justine Schofield, valued at $34.95 1
Sony earphones, valued at $18 10
Betts voucher, valued up to $160 3
Bras & Things voucher, valued at $20 3
The Reject Shop voucher, valued at $5 50
*Individual terms and conditions may apply per Instant Prize.