DeeWhy Grand Shopping Centre – Win a major prize of $10,000 Visa gift card OR 1 of 9 Weekly prizes of a $500 Pre-paid Visa gift card each
TERMS AND CONDITIONS “PET PACK” PROMOTION
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this “Pet Pack” Promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All times stipulated in these Terms and Conditions are based on AEST/AEDST as the case requires.
2. Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to Australian residents (excluding TAS). Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
3. The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter or any of the tenants or retailers in Participating Centres (as defined below) or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
4. This Promotion commences at 12:01am on 01/05/2019 and ends at 11:59pm on 02/07/2019 (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
5. This promotion will be conducted throughout the shopping centres listed in Appendix A attached hereto (each a “Participating Centre”).
6. For the purposes of this promotion, there will be a total of six (6) promotional pet character decals including a Cat, Turtle, Bird, Dog, Fish and Guinea Pig (each a “Pet”) on display in each Participating Centre during the Promotional Period. Pets will be released one by one during the Promotional Period in each Participating Centre. During the period commencing 01/05/2019 and ending 11/05/2019 there will also be a bonus Pet decal (“Bonus Pet”) in each Participating Centre. Throughout the Promotional Period, Participaing Centres will release clues as to the location of the Pets and Bonus Pets in their centre, via their centre specific Facebook Page and in-app notifications and in-app eDMs.
7. To participate in this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotional Period:
Download the ‘Local by ISPT’ Application (the “App”) from the App Store or Google Play using their mobile device. Apple is not a
participant in or sponsor of this promotion. Apple may request persons under the age of 17 have parent/guardian approval prior to downloading the App; and
open the App on their device and create an account within the App by completing the required fields with their personal information (“Personal Information”) and nominate a Participating Centre.
8. To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must then, during the Promotional Period, undertake the steps outlined below:
Visit a Participating Centre and locate a Pet or Bonus Pet; and then
Open the App and follow the prompts to scan the Pet or Bonus Pet decal. Once an entrant scans the Pet or Bonus Pet decal, they will unlock that Pet or Bonus Pet via the App, and the augmented reality element of the App will reveal to the entrant that the Pet or Bonus
Pet has been unlocked.
Entrants will be awarded one (1) entry into the relevant Weekly Draw (as defined below) for each Pet that they unlock. Once an entrant unlocks all six (6) Pets during the Promotional Period, the entrant will be awarded one (1) entry in to the Major Draw (as defined below).
Entrants that unlock a Bonus Pet in accordance with the Bonus Draw entry period (as defined in clause 12 below), will receive one (1) entry in to the Bonus Draw associated with the Participating Centre in which the Bonus Pet was located. For clarity, there will be one (1) Bonus Draw conducted for each Participating Centre.
9. The Promoter strongly discourages dangerous or reckless behavior in the collection of Pets and the Bonus Pet and encourages all entrants to behave respectfully and responsibly at all times while participating in this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who endangers other entrants or is otherwise in breach of the terms and conditions of entry at a Participating Centre at any time.
10. It is a condition of entering the Promotion that entrants agree for their Personal Information to be added to the database of the Participating Centre that they nominated when creating an account to be used in order to conduct this Promotion as set out in these Terms and Conditions
LIMITS ON ENTRY
11. Entrants can scan the Pet decals and the Bonus Pet decal at any Participating Centre multiple times throughout the duration of the Promotion Period, subject to the following limitations:
each Pet and Bonus Pet decal can only be scanned by the same mobile device once within a 24 hour period (for the sake of clarity, an entrant cannot scan the cat Pet Decal more than once in a 24 hour period, even if the cat Pet Decal scanned more than once is located in different Participating Centres);
Multiple entries are permitted into each Weekly Draw however only one (1) entry is permitted per Pet decal scanned per 24 hour period.
Multiple entries are permitted in to each relevant Participating Centre’s Bonus Draw, however only one (1) entry is permitted per Bonus Pet decal scanned per 24 hour period;
Only one (1) entry into the Major Draw is permitted per person during the promotion.
BONUS PRIZE DRAW
12. There will be one (1) bonus draw conducted for each Participating Centre for this promotion (each a “Bonus Draw”) with a total of thirty seven (37) Bonus Draws conducted. Entries into each Bonus Draw open at 12:01am on 01/05/2019 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 11/05/2019. The Bonus Draws will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 at 9:30am AEST on 13/05/2019.
13. The first valid entry drawn each Bonus Draw will each win a Mother’s Day gift hamper valued at $149.95.
WEEKLY PRIZE DRAWS
14. There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received each week of the Promotional Period, for a total of nine (9) draws (“Weekly Draws”). Subject to the starting and closing time, entries into each Weekly Draw will open at 12:01am each Wednesday and close at 11:59pm the following Tuesday. Entries in each Weekly Draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent Weekly Draw(s).
15. All Weekly Draws will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250. Each Weekly Draw will take place at 9:30am on the Wednesday after entries close for that Weekly Draw, with the first Weekly Draw taking place on 08/05/2019 and the last Weekly Draw taking place on 03/07/2019. For the removal of doubt, no draws will be conducted during the weekend or on a public holiday in NSW.
16. The first valid entry drawn in each Weekly Draw will each win a $500 Pre- Paid Visa Gift Card.
MAJOR PRIZE DRAW
17. There will be one (1) major draw conducted for this promotion (“Major Draw”). The Major Draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 at 9:30am on 03/07/2019.
18. The first valid entry drawn in the Major Draw will win a $10,000 Visa Gift Card.
NOTIFICATION AND PUBLICATION
19. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the relevant draw and their names will be announced in the ‘event’ section of the App within two (2) business days of being drawn. For clarity, Bonus Draw winners will be announced on 15/05/2019. Weekly Draw Winners will be announced each Friday commencing 10/05/2019 and ending 05/07/2019. The Major Draw winner will be announced on 05/07/2019. In the event a Weekly Draw or Major Draw winner is an SA resident, their name will also be announced in The Advertiser on 17/07/2019. Participating Centres may also announce the winner’s of the Bonus Draw on their respective Facebook Pages.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
20. A draw for any prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 03/10/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The winners, if any, will be notified in writing and their names will be announced in the ‘event’ section of the App commemncing on 08/10/2019. In the event of an SA winner of a prize valied at over $250, their name will also be published in The Advertiser on 17/10/2019.
21. In all instances, the Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case and invlaid or ineligible entry is drawn.
22. If the winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
23. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a voucher/gift card are not included. Any unused balance of a voucher/gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of each voucher/gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the relevant voucher/gift card.
24. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
25. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
26. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize or an element of a prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
27. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value
and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
28. Total prize pool value is $20,048.15.
29. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
30. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
31. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
32. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
33. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
34. Any cost associated with accessing the App is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
35. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in Queensland (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) exclude
all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
36. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non- Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether received by the Promoter or not) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of a prize.
38. The “Promoter” is Jones Lang Lasalle (VIC) Pty Limited (ABN 28 004 582 423) (“JLL”) of Level 40, 101 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, telephone: 03 9672 6666.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/32724. ACT Permit No. TP19/02880. SA Permit No. T19/341.
Dee Why Grand
Kincumber Village Northlakes Shopping Centre The Ponds Shopping Centre Warners Bay Village Winmalee Village
Coolum Village Deeragun Village
Mango Hill Market Place Mt Isa Village
Nundah Village Silkstone Village Thuringowa Village St Clair Village Showgrounds Village Tarneit West Village Taylors Hill Village
46-50 Hibberson Street
15-19 Pacific Parade
Cnr Minmi Road & Churnwood Drive
30-34 Parke Street
90 Wrights Road
143 Terralong Street
Cnr Avoca Drive & Bungoona Road
17 – 21 Pacific Highway
Cnr The Ponds Blvd & Riverbank Dr
32 John Street
14-28 White Cross Road
Cnr Telegraph & Norris Roads
8 Britwill St
Cnr Anzac Ave and Halpine Drive
22 Simpson Street
89 Buckland Road (Cnr of Sandgate and Bucklands Rd)
Cnr Grange Road & Blackstone Road
Cnr Dalrymple Rd & Thuringowa Dr
40B Cheltenham Parade
320-380 Epsom Road
540 Tarneit Road
127 Gourlay Rd
Dee Why NSW
San Remo NSW
The Ponds NSW
Warners Bay NSW
Bracken Ridge QLD
Coolum Beach QLD
Mango Hill QLD
Mt Isa QLD
St Clair SA
Ascot Vale VIC
Tarneit West VIC
Taylors Hill VIC
Banksia Grove WA
Butler WA Lakelands WA
South Morang VIC
West Gosford NSW
Karingal VIC 3199 VIC Richmond NSW
Sylvania NSW 2224 NSW Wagga Wagga NSW
Camberwell Place. 793 Burke Road, Camberwell
Banksia Grove Village Beeliar Village Brighton Village Lakelands
Mill Park Lakes Lilydale
Central West Shopping Centre
Karingal Hub Shopping Centre & Star Zone
Richmond Marketplace Southgate Shopping Centre Wagga Wagga Marketplace
1001 Joondalup Drive (cnr Joondalup Dve & Joseph Banks Rd)
8 Durnin Avenue
6 Kingsbridge Boulevard
49 Banksiadale Gate
The Lakes Boulevard and Gordons Road
51-59 Anderson St
299 Brisbane Water Dr
Centre Managment Office: Level 1, 90-106 Sydney Road
Centre Management Office: 67 Ashley Street
330 Cranbourne Road
78 March Street
124 Cnr Princes Highway & Port Hacking Road
87 Baylis Street