Bottlemart – Carlsberg – Win 1 of 100 Harman Kardon Onyx Mini speakers valued at $199 each
“CARLSBERG BOTTLEMART” PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Premium Beverages Pty Ltd (ABN 71 100 818 700) of 2/11 Sabre Drive Port Melbourne VIC 3207, telephone (03) 9245 1900 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating Bottlemart outlets and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step- brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. The promotion commences on 07/03/2018 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEDST on 20/03/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase a six (6) pack or carton of Carlsberg beer from a participating Bottlemart store during the Promotional Period (a “Qualifying Transaction”). Individuals must obtain their purchase receipt at the time of making a Qualifying Transaction. It is the individual’s responsibility to request their receipt if one is not automatically provided to them.
7. Participating Bottlemart stores are any Bottlemart stores in NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC/TAS and WA that display advertising material featuring this promotion.
8. To enter, individuals must then undertake the following steps, during the Promotional Period:
• Visit www.carlsbergpromotions.com;
• Follow the prompts to the competition entry page;
• Complete the online entry form, including their full name, address, valid email address
telephone number and their receipt number; and then
• submit the fully completed online entry form.
9. Each entrant will be notified instantly online whether or not they are an instant winner. The number of prizes available to be won in each State/Territory group is as follows: NSW 35, ACT 5, QLD, 15, VIC/TAS 30 and WA 15. Each instant win prize is a Harman Kardon Onyx Mini Speaker valued at $199.
10. ACT winners announced online at carlsbergpromotions.com from 27/03/2018.
11. All valid entries received from non-winners of an instant win prize will automatically be placed in the 2nd chance draw for any unclaimed prizes.
12. A maximum of one (1) prize is permitted per person.
13. Entrants must retain their original Bottlemart purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at
any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
15. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry is permitted per Qualifying Transaction regardless of the number of Carlsberg six (6) packs or cartons purchased in that transaction in excess of one (1); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
16. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy.
19. If for any reason the winner does not redeem the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
20. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
21. The total prize pool value in each State and Territory is as follows: NSW $6,965, ACT $995, VIC/TAS $5,970, QLD $2,985 and WA $2,985.
22. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
23. A draw for any unclaimed prizes, may take place on 20/06/2018 at 11:00am AEST at KO Group, 11 Wyndham Place, Rowville VIC 3178, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners (if any) will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw. ACT winners names will be announced online at www.carlsbergpromotions.com from 27/06/2018.
24. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw. Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
27. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as
well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
29. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
Approved permit number: NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/21433