Aqium hand sanitiser – Win 1 of 5 x $1,000 cash prizes
Buy any Aqium product from the range to go into the draw to win 1 of 5 $1000.00 cash prizes.
(Purchase can be from any retailer which stocks Aqium products in Australia)
“WIN $1,000 CASH” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents.
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by t he Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion commences on 13th January 2014 and ends at 12.00noon AEDST on 28th February 2014 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
(a) purchase an Aqium product from any retailer which stocks Aqium products in Australia; and
(b) visit www.aqium.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotional entry page, input the requested details including the full barcode number on the Aqium product purchased, and submit the fully completed entry form.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted per specified purchase requirement; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
10. Entrants must retain their original or a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. The draw will take place at AndMine Pty Ltd Level 3, 424 St. Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004 on 3rd March 2014 at 1.00pm AEDST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
13. The winner will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner’s name will also be published at www.aqium.com.au on 7th March 2014.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first 5 valid entries drawn will win $1,000 each. The Promoter will transfer $1,000 into the winner’s chosen bank account
16. If the winner of the prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take/redeem the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
18. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. Total prize pool value is $5,000.
20. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 9th June 2014 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published at www.aqium.com.au on 13th June 2014.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
24. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of the prize.
27. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (or his/her parent/legal guardian, if the winner is under the age of 18) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
28. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
29. The Promoter is Ego Pharmaceuticals Proprietary Limited (ABN 86 005 142 361) of 21-31 Malcolm Rd Braeside, Victoria 3195, telephone (03) 9586 8800.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/13/08837 ACT Permit No. TP13/04088
- See more at: http://aqium.com.au/clean-win-1000-cash-promotion/#sthash.NyDMIcQq.dpuf