Kidspot – Upload a photo of your child dressed as their favourite everyday hero to Win over $5000 in prizes
How to Enter
Kidspot.com.au Pty Ltd
Disney Planes Fire and Rescue Promotion 2014
￼Enter by submitting a photo of ‘your child dressed as their favourite hero’ and include a caption of why that hero is your child’s favourite via the promotion page/URL on www.kidspot.com.au during Promotion Period.
1) The Promotion will be conducted by Kidspot.com.au Pty Ltd. ABN 48 111 607 866, at Level 1, 2 Holt Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010 (Promoter).
2) The prize supplier is The Walt Disney Company Australia, ABN (30 054 610 025), at Level 5, 650 Chapel St, South Yarra VIC 3141, telephone number 03 9832 6000 (Prize Supplier)
3) Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4) This competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
5) To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
6) Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Who can enter
7) An Entrant is any person who has entered this Promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions. Entry is open to all Australian residents and must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and Prize Supplier and their associated companies and agencies and participating outlets and any person who the Promoter and Prize Supplier have previously notified are not eligible to enter.
a) Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
8) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants, including but not limited to, Entrant’s identity, age and nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership (in order to claim a prize). Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
9) The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
When to enter
10) Entries for the Promotion commences on Monday 8th September 2014 at 14:00 AEST and concludes on Thursday 18th September, 2014 at 23:59 AEST. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
11) The time of entry will be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database, not the time of transmission by the Entrant. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times. The Promoter accepts no responsibilities for late, lost or misdirected entries.
How to enter
12) Enter by submitting a photo of ‘your child dressed as their favourite hero’ and include a caption of why that hero is your child’s favourite via the promotion page/URL on www.kidspot.com.au during Promotion Period.
￼￼￼￼￼￼￼2014 Kidspot.com.au Pty Ltd – Disney Planes Fire and Rescue Promotion 1
13) Entrants may enter the competition by submitting their original entry online by registering their details including (but not limited to) first name, last name, e-mail address, address, post code, telephone number, submit a photo of ‘your child dressed as their favourite hero’ and include a caption of why this hero is your child’s favourite, to complete their entry.
14) Any costs associated with accessing the promotional-website/URL and Kidspot.com.au website are the responsibility of the person seeking access and will be dependent on the individual Internet Service Provider.
15) The most creative, original and best meets the entry criteria will win.
16) Each Entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is their original work and does not infringe the rights of any third party, including but not limited to those governing copyright, trademarks, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal, content, defamation, privacy and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems, confidentiality or proprietary rights.
17) The Promoter reserves the right to verify, or to require the entrant to verify, that the entry is the entrant’s original work. If an entry cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed invalid. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, edit, modify, delete, remove or take-down any part of an entrant’s entry.
18) An entrant’s entry must not include:
a) any image or voice of any other person without that person’s express consent. Entrants warrant that if any such content is included, they have obtained the express consent of the relevant person;
b) any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is potentially insulting, inflammatory, defamatory, obscene, offensive, discriminatory, indecent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (which includes, without limitation, any content involving nudity, harmful, abusive, malice, excessive violence or swearing); and
c) any literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work, any audio-visual or sound recording, or any other item in which copyright subsists, unless the entrant is entitled to do so. If an entrant has any doubts about whether they have the right to include any content (for example, recorded music) they must not include it. By including any such content in their entry, the entrant warrants that they have the permission of the relevant copyright owner to do so and that this permission allows the Promoter to use the entry in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an Entrant and or Winner if Promoter becomes aware that the Entrant and/or Winner and their entry is of a type described in this clause.
19) Incomplete, illegible and incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid and will not be included in the Promotion.
20) The Entry must not have been a winning entry for any other competition, promotion or used for any other commercial use.
21) The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant, without notice, who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter.
a) This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses, PO Box addresses or SIM cards to register single or multiple entries.
22) Entrants can only enter in their own name. Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid. The use of automatic entry software, mechanical or electronic devices that allow an individual to automatically enter the Promotion is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
Number of entries permitted
￼￼￼￼2014 Kidspot.com.au Pty Ltd – Disney Planes Fire and Rescue Promotion 2
24) Entrants are permitted to enter multiple times with a unique photo and caption provided for each entry. Only one prize will be awarded per person.
Determination and Notification of winner
25) Judging for the Winner will be done by an appointed judge – an employee of the Promoter and will take place at Level 1, 2 Holt St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, on Friday19th September 2014.
26) If any particular determination is scheduled on a public holiday, the determination will be take place on the following business day.
27) The winner will be the valid entry submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be judged based on the Entrant’s creativity, originality and their ability to meet the entry criteria of submitting a photo of ‘your child dressed as their favourite hero’ and include a caption of why this hero is your child’s favourite.
28) The top 20 entries judged to be best, based on the criteria stipulated in the clause above, will be deemed the prize pack and an additional 25 runner up entries will win the movie passes.
29) The entry judged to be the most creative, original and best meets the entry criteria of submitting a photo of ‘your child dressed as their favourite hero’ and include a caption of why this hero is your child’s favourite will be deemed the winner of the prizes.
30) Winner/s will be notified via email by Monday 22nd September 2014 and Promoter requires the Winner’s response with confirmation of delivery details (for prize distribution) by no later than Friday 26 September 2014, with prizes distributed shortly afterwards.
31) The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
32) Prizes will be awarded to person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. email account holder or mobile phone account holder).
33) Should the Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
34) Winner’s delivery details may be shared with the Prize Supplier who is responsible for prize fulfilment. The Prize Supplier is able to use Winner’s details for this purpose and this purpose alone. The winner cannot be contacted by the Prize Supplier at any time after the prize has been dispatched except for in the event where the prize is required to be re-distributed as requested by the Promoter.
35) It is at the party responsible for prize fulfilment (i.e. Prize Supplier) to distribute the prizes within 10 working days of receiving winner’s details in adherence to the above clause 34.
36) Due to the nature of the prize, if the winner has not claimed the prize by Friday 26 September 2014 then he or she will forfeit the Movie Season Passes component of the prize (or the entire prize if they have been selected to receive the prize outlined under clause 37 b)) and no substation of the prize will be awarded and there will be no re-judging of a new winner to take the unclaimed prize. The winner has until Monday 22 October 2014 to claim any other components of the prize that they are entitled to and no substation of the prize will be awarded and there will be no re-judging of a new winner to take the unclaimed prize.
Prize on offer
37) There are two different prize packs on offer with a total quantity of 45 packs (includes both prize packs). Details for each pack are as follows:
a) There are 20 Disney Planes Fire & Rescue prize pack has a total value of $162.70 RRP (inclusive of GST) per pack. Each pack consists of:
i) Disney Planes Fire & Rescue cap, valued at $19.95
ii) Disney Planes Fire & Rescue stickers, valued at $4.95
iii) Disney Planes Fire & Rescue whistle light key chain, valued at $9.95
iv) Disney Planes Fire & Rescue Fusel lodge travel kit, valued at $12.95
v) Disney Planes Fire & Rescue Flyer sky poly kite, valued at $14.95
￼￼￼￼￼2014 Kidspot.com.au Pty Ltd – Disney Planes Fire and Rescue Promotion 3
vi) Disney Planes Fire & Rescue kids T-shirt, valued at $19.95
vii) Movie passes (admits 4) to see Disney Planes Fire & Rescue in cinemas, valued at $80.00
b) There are 25 Disney Planes Fire & Rescue Movie Season Passes, valued at $80.00 RRP (inclusive of GST) per movie season pass.
38) The total prize pool value is valued at $5,254.00 RRP (inclusive of GST).
39) Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices (RRP) at the time of publishing (inclusive of GST) in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
40) Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemed for cash.
41) The postal address for the prize must be in Australia and must not be a PO Box.
42) It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements (if and where applicable).
43) The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery.
a) The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants.
b) The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided
address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
c) The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to, delay or lost in
transit of prizes.
44) If the prize/s is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter or Prize Supplier, at their discretion, reserve the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to State Regulation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and Prize Supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
45) Event and movie tickets are only valid for the date or period specified on the tickets or by the provider, and are subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the provider. Once awarded, the Promoter is not liable for any ticket that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
46) All winners are advised that the allocated classification guidelines for each film must be adhered to as per usual standards set out by the film Classification Board and associated domestic legislation.
Further Terms and Conditions
47) The Promoter reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and Participants agree to adhere to the most recent version.
48) Any costs associated with accessing Kidspot.com.au website are the responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet provider used.
49) The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry where it reasonably suspects that it is prohibited by these terms and conditions, any relevant law, or is otherwise deemed inappropriate. This is at the Promoter’s absolute discretion and discussions will not be entered into.
50) The Promoter (subject to State and Territory Legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
51) Kidspot (The Promoter), and Offerpop Corporation, a Delaware Corporation and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
52) If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the
￼￼￼2014 Kidspot.com.au Pty Ltd – Disney Planes Fire and Rescue Promotion 4
Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
53) Any entrant found to be using any form of software or third party application to enter multiple times (including scripting software) will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any awarded prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
54) Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any awarded prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
55) Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any awarded to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
56) The Promoter reserves the right to predetermine the winner in the event of an entrant, claiming to be a winner, being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
57) All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Each Entrant grants the Promoter a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence without charge to use, reproduce, publish and display any or all of their entry in any of the Promoter’s media or distributions methods, including the Promoter’s website for five years after the end of the Promotion.
58) By entering this Promotion, the Entrant consents to the Promoter the use of his or her personal details (including name, likeliness, image and/or voice) for any marketing and advertising (in any form of media) that Promoter may choose for an unlimited period without remuneration.
59) In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
60) The Promoter does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian Consumer Law) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
61) The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover
￼￼￼2014 Kidspot.com.au Pty Ltd – Disney Planes Fire and Rescue Promotion 5
damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
62) Offerpop Corporation, a Delaware Corporation, on behalf of Kidspot PTY LTD, is collecting the entrant’s personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to determining the winner). If you are not willing for this to occur you cannot participate in the promotion.
￼￼￼2014 Kidspot.com.au Pty Ltd – Disney Planes Fire and Rescue Promotion 6