Citibank Dining Program – Sydney Night Noodle Markets #CelebratewithCiti – Win 1 of 2 cooking experiences for 2 in Melbourne with Citi Dining Ambassador, Gary Mehigan
“2017 #CelebratewithCiti at Sydney Night Noodle Markets”
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms and conditions; however, to the extent that there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other published material, these terms and conditions will prevail. By participating in the “2017 #CelebratewithCiti at Sydney Night Noodle Markets” competition each participant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these terms and conditions are binding.
2. The Promoter is Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL No. 238098 Australian credit licence no. 238098 of 2 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (“Citibank” or “the Promoter”), tel: 13 24 84. The Promoter and its related bodies corporate (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) will be known as “Citigroup” or “Citi”.
3. The promotion consists of one competition with commencement and closing dates as below:
4. Entry is open to Australian residents (excluding to residents of the Northern Territory), who are at least 18 years of age, and visit the Sydney Night Noodle Markets during the Promotion Period (“Eligible Entrants”). The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies who are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion.
5. To enter this promotion the Eligible Entrant, must between 5pm Thursday 5 October 2017 and 11.59pm Sunday 22 October 2017 (“the Promotional Period”) post a photo of their Sydney Night Noodle Markets experience on Instagram and tag with #CelebratewithCiti (“Eligible Entry”). Entrants may enter the promotion as many times as they like.
6. There are two (2) prizes to be won in the promotion, the total prize pool value being AUD$5,000. Each prize consists of a culinary experience with Gary Mehigan in Melbourne on Saturday 2 December 2017 to the value of AUD$2,500 (“the Prize”) and includes:
– Return economy flights for two (2) people from Sydney to Melbourne, flying from Sydney to Melbourne on Friday 1 December and returning on Sunday 3 September.
– Two (2) nights accommodation in Melbourne at the Olsen Hotel, South Yarra
– Prahran Market tour and cooking masterclass with Gary Meahigan for two (2) people including lunch.
7. All additional costs not expressly stated, but which may be incurred in acceptance and use of the Prize, are the responsibility of the Winners. Such
Thursday 5 October 2017
Sunday 22 October 2017
All Eligible Entries judged
Monday 23 October 2017
Monday 23 October 2017
additional costs may include, but are not limited to travel and/or transport to and from the Event, other transfers, meals and beverages, spending money, insurance, travel insurance, passports and visas (if applicable). For the avoidance of doubt, the Winners must make their own way (at their own cost and responsibility) to the Event.
8. Duplicate entries by the one person will be removed and deemed invalid. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Contact details entered incorrectly on the Promotional Website by an Eligible Entrant will be deemed invalid.
9. Citi maintain the rights to have videographers and/or photographers present for the duration of the Prize with the purpose of capturing content. By accepting the prize the winner agrees that they may appear on camera and consent to the reproduction and use of their photograph, image, likeness, voice or a reproduction thereof, either in whole or part, to be used by Citi for any purpose whatsoever in connection with the production currently entitled: “#CelebratewithCiti with Gary Mehigan”
10. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified. If the Prize (or part of the Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a Prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. If the Winner is unable to attend the Prize on the specified date the Prize will be forfeited.
11. All eligible entries will be judged by a panel of appropriately qualified judges at 2 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000, and the winners will be notified by direct message and comment only on Instagram as per the dates set out in condition three (3). The prize must be accepted within four days of being notified. All eligible entries will be judged on a basis of creativity and originality. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. All reasonable steps to notify the winners of the results of the judging will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoter may award a prize to the next best judged Entry after the applicable judging in order to award the prize if the winners do not accept within four days of being notified. The unclaimed prize winner/s (if any) will be notified in by direct message only on Instagram). The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winners will be announced on Citi Australia’s Instagram account using their Instagram account name.
12. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, Instagram account name, likeness, and all uploaded images regardless of if they are a winner or not in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. Entries submitted may be used on event related marketing communications and social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the Citi Australia website.
13. Costs associated with entering the promotion remain an entrant’s responsibility and may vary depending on the internet service provider used.
14. Accessing or using the Instagram website, the Instagram service or any applications made available by Instagram is generally is subject to its prevailing terms and conditions of use at https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511.
The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for any content or information they transmit to other Internet users. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, Instagram and its associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an entrant in respect of the entrant’s participation in the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about the promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
15. The Promoter is not responsible and excludes all liability (to the greatest extent allowable by law) for the content of any entries submitted for the purposes of this promotion (including but not limited to any illegal, incorrect or inaccurate content or third party advertising).
16. Entrants can only enter via their Instagram account. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion and all entries of an entrant who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Entrant produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the entrant’s identity, age, residential address, eligibility to enter and claim a prize, and any information submitted by the entrant in entering the promotion, before issuing a prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or an entrant or Entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction then all the entries of that entrant will be ineligible and deemed invalid.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any and all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for: (a) submitting an Entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; (b) tampering with the Entry process; or (c) if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
19. The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
20. Any attempt, deliberate or otherwise, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the promotion, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Conditions of Entry or any other legal obligation by an entrant, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies exclude all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (including any applicable consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law), for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way out of the promotion. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions,
delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prize(s); and/or (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize.
22. If this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or, if necessary, to provide an alternative prize or prizes to the same value as an original prize or prizes.
24. In these Conditions of Entry: “Australian Consumer Law” means Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). “Intellectual Property Rights” means all present and future rights of whatever nature anywhere in the world including, but not limited to, rights in respect of or in connection with copyright, inventions (including patents), trademarks, service marks, trade names, domain names, designs, confidential information, trade secrets and know-how and similar industrial, commercial and intellectual property rights, whether or not registered or registrable, and includes the right to apply for the registration of such rights, and whether existing in Australia.