C913fm Campbelltown – Win Them Next Week on Macarthur Station C91.3 (prize valued at $118)
The Bathroom Happiness Lab: Create, share, win. – Terms and Conditions
1. The Terms and Conditions of this Competition are governed by the laws of the State
2. The Competition is being run by Reece Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 84 004 097 090 of 118
Burwood Highway, Burwood, VIC 3125 (“Promoter”). The Promoter’s telephone
number is (03) 9274 0000.
3. The Bathroom Happiness Lab (“Competition”) commences at 8 am Australian
Eastern Daylight Saving Time (“AEDST”) on 1 October 2018 and closes at 11:59pm
AEDST on 30 November 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
4. Entry to the Competition is limited to Australian residents who are over the age of
18. Staff employed by the Promoter and their immediate family members are not
eligible to enter the Competition.
5. To enter, an entrant must:
5.1 hold a current Facebook or Instagram account; and
5.2 post a photo of their Lab Book moodboard and space planner on Instagram
or Facebook tagging Reece Bathrooms @reecebathrooms and using the hashtag
#mybathroomformula during the Promotion Period.
6. Entry is limited to one entry per entrant, per day. If a person submits more than one
entry in a day, only the first entry will be valid and judged by the judging panel.
7. By entering, the entrant agrees that, without limitation:
7.1 they are responsible for the content of their entry and for ensuring that the
entry complies with these Terms and Conditions;
7.2 the content submitted is their own, or they have consent to the use the
content for the Competition;
7.3 they will not submit material that is unlawful or fraudulent, that is in breach
of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory,
obscene or derogatory;
7.4 they have complied with all applicable laws and regulations, including
without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy,
publicity and access to or use of others’ computers or communication systems;
7.5 they have the full rights to grant to the Promoter the rights referred to in
these Terms and Conditions; and
7.6 they will indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties
arising from a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and
entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place or residence) and to
disqualify an entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these
Terms and Conditions.
9. All eligible entries will be judged by Three Birds Renovations. This Competition is a
game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be
individually judged based on its creative merit, execution and alignment with the
spirit of the Competition.
10. The decision of Three Birds Renovations in relation to any aspect of the Competition
will be final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. There will be three (3) prizes of a $3,000 Reece voucher which can be redeemed at
any Reece store across Australia.
12. The total prize value is $9,000 (including GST).
13. The announcement of the winners will take place at 1pm on 6 December 2018 at
118 Burwood Highway, Burwood, Victoria. Entrants are not required to be present at
14. The prize winners will be contacted within seven (7) working days of the
announcement via direct message through the Facebook or Instagram account used
by the entrant to enter the Competition.
15. If the prize winners do not respond to claim the prize within thirty (30) Calendar days
of the draw, the next best entry, as determined by Three Birds Renovations will be
awarded the prize within sixty (60) Calendar days of the original announcement
date. Three Birds Renovations will continue to re-judge in the same manner until all
prizes have been claimed by a prize winner.
16. The prize is not redeemable for an alternative prize or cash.
17. The prize is not transferrable and must be redeemed by the prize winner.
18. The prize winner’s name will be published on the Promoter’s website. By accepting
the prize, the prize winner grants the Promoter permission to use their full name
and suburb on its website for at least 28 days after the date of the draw.
19. The Promoter is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any problems or any
financial costs incurred, or any combination thereof, including any loss, injury or
damage to participants or any other persons related to or resulting from
participation in this Competition.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever and shall not be held legally
liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or
property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or
otherwise arising out of or in connection with the Competition or the prize, either
during or after the Competition.
21. By entering into the Competition the competitor agrees to all conditions. Entrants
are required to abide by the Terms and Conditions as presented.
22. All personal information provided by an entrant to the Promoter for the purpose of
entering the Competition will be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with
the Promoter’s Privacy Statement. A copy of the privacy statement is available at
www.reece.com.au Personal information collected will be kept strictly confidential
and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to any third party
otherwise than in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy statement and these
Terms and Conditions.