The Myer Centre Brisbane – Win 1 of 50 Double Passes to an Underground Performance With @sisqo After Joining Forces With @rnbfridayslive at @the_boomboomroom ?
HALO Win a Renault Clio Life Terms & Conditions (“Conditions of Entry”)
1. HALO Win a Renault Clio Life is the promotion (“Promotion”).
2. The promoter is Collective Brands Pty Ltd ABN 20 600 043 730, 605 Doncaster Road, Doncaster, VIC 3108, Australia. Ph: 03
9234 2200 (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion commences on 21/10/2019 at 12:01 am AEST and ends 24/12/2019 at 11:59 pm AEST (“Promotional Period”).
Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the
entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
4. To be eligible you must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) Purchase one or more Halo Electrical product in one (1) transaction (“Qualifying Transaction”) from any participating
store displaying promotional material (including online) (“Participating Venues”); and
b) Prior to purchasing the Qualifying Transaction the entrant must:
a. be a Style Society Member; or
b. If the entrant is NOT already a Style Society member, must either:
i. visit www.hairhousewarehouse.com.au/style-society, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page;
fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, email
address and state of residence) and their favourite store based on their location; and create an account;
ii. complete the Style Society Membership Application form for the promotion (available in-store) with
their personal details (first name, last name, email address and state of residence), and then submit it at
the cash register.
Proof of purchase: Purchases will be automatically recorded on purchase.
5. Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years or older.
6. Limit one (1) entry permitted per Style Society Member. Each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the
entry requirement. The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize. By completing the entry method, the entrant will
receive one (1) entry.
7. The prize consists of one 2019 Renault Clio Life (Automatic Transmission), metallic paint, 12-month registration in the state of
the winner. Total value is $19,900 AUD based on recommend retail price (includes stamp duty) (“Prize”).
8. Prize conditions are as follows:
a) Colour selection, upgrades, accessories, additional keys, road side assistance and insurance and all other ancillary costs,
unless otherwise specified as included in the prize description herein, are not included.
b) Colour is to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
c) Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. Subject to the terms and
conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been purchased,
take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be
forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
d) In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate,
modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant
e) The Promoter will contact the winner by email on file and make arrangements with the winner to pick up the Prize from
the closest Renault dealership in the capital city of the winner’s state of territory. If the winner is from Victoria, New South
Wales, Northern Territory, Australian Capital Territory, Queensland, or Western Australia the winner must collect the
Prize between 23/1/2020 to 9/2/2020 (inclusive) from the closest Renault dealership in the capital city of the winner’s
state of territory. If the winner is from South Australia, the winner must claim the Prize by 9/4/2020 or forfeits the Prize.
Subject to Renault dealership availability.
f) The winner is responsible for ensuring that they have valid Australian driver’s licence and any request documentation for
owning and operating motor vehicles in Australia. The winner may be required to present a valid drivers licence at time of
receiving the prize.
9. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry and that entry into the Promotion is
deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the
meaning given unless stated otherwise.
10. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
11. Employees (and the immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the
conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter and its related entities and its employees, agencies/companies directly associated
with the conduct of this Promotion, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and
agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto
spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt,
niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
a) The draw will take place at Plexus, Level 2, 35 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia at 02:30 pm AEST on
6/1/2020 using computerised random selection.
b) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on
the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the
draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
13. Winner Notification: The winner will be notified by the email on file with the Promoter within two (2) days of the draw
(8/1/2020). The winner will be published on www.hairhousewarehouse.com.au by 9/1/2020.
14. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner by email on file.
15. If the winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the
Promoter, or is unavailable at the time stipulated by the Promoter, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to
substitute the prize.
16. Unclaimed Prize: If the winner is from Victoria, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Australian Capital Territory, Queensland,
or Western Australia the winner must claim the Prizes by no later than the 5pm AEST of 9/2/2020. In the event of an
unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 10/2/2020 at Plexus, Level 2, 35 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
Australia. The winner of the redraw will be notified by email on file with the Promoter within two (2) days of the redraw. The
winner will be notified publicly (and their details published) on www.hairhousewarehouse.com.au by 12/2/2020. The winner
of the re-draw will have until 5pm AEST 12/3/2020 to claim the prize. If the winner is from South Australia and the Prize
remains unclaimed by 9/4/2020, the prize will be redrawn on 10/4/2020 at Plexus, Level 2, 35 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne
VIC 3000 Australia (“Re-draw Winner”). The Re-Draw Winner will be notified by email on file with the Promoter within two (2)
days of the redraw. The winner will be notified publicly (and their details published) on www.hairhousewarehouse.com.au by
12/4/2020. The Re-draw Winner must claim the prize by 12/7/2020.
17. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be
without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
18. The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of
printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
19. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the
prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
20. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to
enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their
Internet service provider.
21. The prize will be awarded to the person named in the respective winning entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an
entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves
the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
22. Entrants’ personal information will be collected by the Promoter. Personal information will be stored on the Promoter’s
database. The Promoter may use this information for future marketing purposes regarding its products, including contacting
the entrant electronically. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988
information the Promoter holds about them and how the entrant may complain about any potential breach by the Promoter
of the Australian Privacy Principles or any other Australian privacy laws and how such complaints will be dealt with. The
Promoter collects personal information about entrants to enable them to participate in this Promotion and may disclose the
entrants’ personal information to third parties including its contractors and agents, prize suppliers and service providers to
assist in conducting this Promotion and to the State and Territory lottery departments as required under the relevant lottery
legislation. If the entrant does not provide their personal information as requested, they may be ineligible to enter or claim a
prize in the Promotion. Personal information collected from entrants will not be disclosed to any entity located outside of
23. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner’s surname, initial and
State/Territory or postcode of residence.
24. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize
supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and
conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the
extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to
deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in
these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
25. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these
Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights
under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
26. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus,
communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the
control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and
invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
27. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including
an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the
Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete,
indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and
not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party
rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other
mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all
entries submitted by that individual invalid.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the
event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on
each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect,
special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained
(whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or
using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is
limited to the minimum allowable by law).
30. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the
Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the
Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
31. Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner and cannot be separated into separate events or
32. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial
advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
33. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
34. Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 19/04057, NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/37523 and SA Permit No. T19/1411