The Good Guide – Win 1 of 10 Ticket to The Seriously Awesome Movie
BROADSHEET MELBOURNE x HONDA
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By participating in the Broadsheet x Honda competition (Promotion), each participant fully and
unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these terms and conditions are binding.
2. The promoter is Broadsheet, trading as Broadsheet Media Pty Ltd, ABN 20 131 593 201 of
Level 1, 231 Smith Street, Fitzroy, VIC 3065 (Promoter).
3. The Promotion commences at 17:00 (AEST) on Friday 29 March 2019 and closes at 09:00
(AEST) on Monday 29 April 2019 (Promotion Period).
4. Entry is open to Australian residents only who are over 18 years of age and hold a full valid
Australian driver’s license that is not subject to any conditions.
How to Enter
1. To enter this Promotion you must complete the application form including your first name, last
name, email, phone number and postcode, and answer the promotional question “In 25 words
or less, who would you bring on the Honda adventure weekend getaway and why?”
2. The winner of the competition may be contacted by phone if they do not respond via email.
3. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part. The Promoter’s decision is final and no
correspondence will be entered into with entrants.
4. Multiple entries are not permitted.
5. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The use of automatic entry software, mechanical or
electronic devices that allows an individual to automatically enter the competition is prohibited
and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
6. Employees of the Promoter, immediate family members of any employee, and any associated
company or agency of the Promotion are not eligible to enter.
7. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are void. Entries will be
deemed void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
Draw and Prizes
1. Judging for the prize will take place at Level 1, 231 Smith St Fitzroy, VIC 3065 at 09:00 (AEST)
on Tuesday 30 April 2019.
2. One (1) winner will receive a prize for two (2) inclusive of:
a. Two return economy flights to Melbourne from your closest capital city on the 10-12
May 2019 (Total value up to $1,000.00)
b. A short term loan of one (1) Honda HR-V from 19:00 Friday 10 May to 9:00AM
Monday 13 May 2019 (RRP value of $36,963)
c. One (1) dinner for two (2) pax at Broadsheet Kitchen at St Crispin on Friday 10 May
2019 (value $200)
d. A two night stay for two (2) pax at Sofitel Hotel Melbourne from Friday 10 May to
Sunday 12 May 2019, inclusive of club access (value $822)
e. One (1) breakfast for two (2) pax at Vertue Cofee, accompanied with one (1) 250g
bag of coffee beans on Saturday 11 May 2019 (value $80)
f. One (1) lunch for two (2) pax at Laura at Pt Leo Estate on Saturday 11 May 2019
g. Cocktails and snacks for two (2) pax at Romeo Lane on Saturday 11 May 2019 (value
h. One (1) dinner for two (2) pax at Longsong on Saturday 11 May (value $200)
i. One (1) breakfast for two (2) pax at Marion on Sunday 12 May 2019 (value $90)
j. One (1) private pottery class for two (2) pax at Cermaiques Elsternwick on Sunday 12
May 2019 (value $300)
Total prize pool value is at approximately $3,292 including GST (exclusive of Honda
8. Winners of this competition will be notified via email to their nominated email address by 18:00
(AEST) on Thursday 2 May 2019.
9. The prize must be taken on the weekend of 10 – 12 May 2019. The Honda HR-V will be
delivered to the winner at an agreed location.
10. By entering this competition, and by collecting a prize, the winner acknowledges and accepts
that driving, travel and any other activities comprising the prize, are inherently dangerous and
may result in death, injury, incapacity, damage to property or other losses. The Promoter is not
responsible for any acts of god, such as adverse weather conditions or industrial action or civil
commotion that may occur whilst the winner is travelling. It is the responsibility of the prize-
winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations prior to travel. The
Promoter does not guarantee that the winner will enjoy the travel prize or be suited to the type
of travel prize that is offered.
11. By entering this competition, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their
decision to participate in this Honda Weekend Getaway should they be chosen as winners.
The winners release the promoter and other organisers, their related bodies corporate,
affiliates, officers, agents and employees from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind
arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the prize.
Without limiting the foregoing, the released parties not be liable for any injury, sickness or
death, property loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind,
howsoever sustained or incurred, in connection with or arising out of the Honda Weekend
Getaway or any other aspect of the prize. The winner acknowledges that they have been
warned that there is a possibility of an accident causing injury, death or property damage in
accepting the prize.
12. The winner must comply with all Honda agreements, instructions and conditions at the time of
the loan and supply Honda with a copy of their current valid full Australian driver’s licence. The
vehicle cannot be driven out of 200km from the metropolitan area it is loaned from and must
only be driven on sealed roads.
13. In the event that the vehicle is involved in an accident or damaged in anyway, an
Accident/Damage Report in the form required by Honda must be completed and forwarded to
the Honda dealer that the vehicle was collected from within 24 hours of the damage occurring.
Repairs to the vehicle are not to be undertaken without the written consent of Honda or its
14. Honda retains the title to the vehicle and the winner must not purport to sell, pledge, mortgage,
lend, transfer, or in any way encumber the vehicle. All costs relating to insurance, registration,
and service of the vehicle will be borne by Honda except for the following items which the
winner will be responsible for including but not limited to any negligent act performed by the
driver or passengers involving the said vehicle: any loss or damage caused to, or by, the
vehicle should the winner (or driver) be intoxicated or under the influence of medication or
drugs whilst in control of the said vehicle: or any fines or penalties incurred for traffic
infringements whilst the vehicle is in the custody and control of the winner (or nominated
driver). Liability for damage to the vehicle and the relevant insurance is as per the agreements
that the winner must sign with Honda. The winner is to return the car to Broadsheet Media,
Level 1, 231 Smith St, Fitzroy, VIC 3065 at 09:00 (AEST) on Monday 13 May 2019, or at a
previously agreed location and time immediately upon completion of the Weekend Getaway
and if the winner fails to do this, Honda is irrevocably authorised to enter any premises in which
they believe the vehicle to be situated and take possession of and remove the vehicle.
15. The driver of the car must have a current and unrestricted Australian State or Territory driver’s
license (which is not under suspension or cancellation) as at the date on which the winner (or
companion) is to drive the vehicle. All prize winners are to complete and sign a Honda ‘Vehicle
Loan and Indemnity form’ prior to getting the vehicle.
16. This prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold, exchanged for cash.
17. If the winner cannot be contacted, the Promoter has the right to select new a new winner.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to alter the rules of the competition at any time.
Personal Information and Privacy
19. The details contained in your entry are protected by security safeguards detailed in the
20. You can contact the Promoter’s Privacy Officer if you would like the details of the personal
information that the Promoter may hold about you or if you would like to be corrected. Our
Privacy Officer’s contact details are: Privacy Officer, Level 1, 231 Smith St, Fitzroy, VIC 3065
21. Your privacy is important to us. Your information is collected by Broadsheet Media Pty Ltd
provide will be used for the purpose of conducting this promotion, sending you our newsletter,
keeping in touch with you about news and information. Broadsheet may disclose your
information to companies and agencies in connection with this promotion or as set out in the
consent, we may also provide your information to third party organisations for marketing
purposes. You may remain anonymous. If you do not provide information, we may not be able
to provide you with certain information, products or services. To access or change your