Melbourne Watch Company – Win One of Five Carlton Chronograph Watches
Health Partners Ltd Catch-Up Competition T&Cs October 2018
Terms and Conditions for Health Partners’ October Catch-Up competition to win a
$500 Travel Voucher.
Instructions on how to enter and win prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
The Promoter is Health Partners Limited ABN 43 128 282 904 of Level 3, 101 Pirie Street
Adelaide 5000. Phone: 1300 113 113.
Entry into this promotion is open to all Health Partners Members who are over the age of 18
years and current financial policy holders, but excludes employees and Board members of
the Promoter, its agents and its affiliates associated with this Promotion, and their
1. Promotion commences 16 October 2018 and closes on 30 November 2018.
2. Prize Description: 1 x $500 Flight Centre Travel Group Gift Card. Valid for 4 years
from the data of issue. Coles Group & Myer Gift Cards terms and conditions apply to
vouchers. Click here for full terms and conditions of use.
3. Total prize value: $500AUD.
4. Entrants must register their email address with Health Partners via entry page.
5. Maximum of one (1) entry allowed per person.
6. Winners are picked at random with an online generator on 3 December 2018, 11am at
101 Pirie Street, Adelaide 5000 and contacted via email within 48 hours of prize
7. If any of the prizes are undeliverable or unclaimed 14 days following the draw date
stated in clause 6, no substitute prize or monetary recompense will be provided and
a redraw will occur.
8. The Promoter will not be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected entries, or
incomplete or incorrect entrant’s contact details. Incomplete, illegible, incorrect and
incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid and will not be included in the
judging. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the
promotional database NOT the time of transmission by the entrant.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or substitute all or part of this
Promotion with another offer of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole
discretion. Eligible Entrants will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the
event that the prize or element of the prize has been substituted at equal or greater
10. All prizes/packages must be taken as offered. The prize/package, or any unused
portion of the prize/ package, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be
redeemed as cash. The prize/package is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
The prize/ package is valued in Australian dollars, is provided by the service
providers and is correct at time of publishing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility
for any variation in the prize/package value. Finalists/winners are advised that tax
implications may arise from their prize winnings/packages and they should seek
independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize/package.
11. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner warrants to the Promoter that
they understand that any arrangement entered into in relation to the redemption of
this prize does not create a relationship between the winner and the Promoter of
employer and employee, principal and agent, partnership or joint venture.
12. Each competition is to be run at the discretion of those managing Health Partners’
marketing campaigns. This includes competition start and winner draw times.
13. Entries not completed in accordance with the rules and conditions or received after
the closing date will not be considered valid and will not be included in the draw.
Indecipherable or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter’s
decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on every
person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves
the right to disqualify any entrants that provide false information.
14. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its
officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any
personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether
direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion,
including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical
difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize
claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their
receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the
Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) redemption of the prize;
and/or (g) participation in the promotion.
15. Eligible Winners who meet the Entry Requirements will be entitled to receive the
prize, unless they notify the Promoter that they do not wish to participate in the
16. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any
entrant. As a condition of entering into this promotion, entrants agree to assign all of
their rights, title and interest in and to their entry to the Promoter. The entrant
agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising
from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition. The Promoter is entitled to
use any of the entries submitted for any purposes at its discretion, including for any
future promotion, marketing and publicity purposes.
17. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves
the right (subject to reference to all relevant state and territory regulations), to
cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
18. If, for any reason, this competition is not capable of running as planned, including
infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud,
technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which
corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of
this competition, the Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission,
interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications
line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
19. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The collection, and disclosure of
personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by its