Kleenheat – Competition (prize valued at $130)
Kleenheat’s Instagram Telethon Community Cinemas Ticket Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Wesfarmers Kleenheat Gas Pty Ltd ABN 40 008 679 543 of Building 161, Car Park 12,
Murdoch University, Murdoch WA 6150 (“Kleenheat” or “we”).
2. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional, electronic and print
materials form part of the terms and conditions. By participating in this competition entrants shall
be deemed to agree to abide by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions prevail to
the extent of any inconsistency with the terms and conditions set out in any such materials.
3. To be eligible to enter (“Eligible Entrant”), you must:
be a resident of Western Australia;
be 18 years of age or over;
not be an employee (or an immediate family member of an employee) of Kleenheat, its
agencies or any organisation associated with the promotion. For the purposes of the
promotion, “immediate family member” includes spouse, de facto spouse and natural,
adopted or step child who lives in the same household as the employee.
4. We may (in our absolute discretion):
verify entrant’s identity, age and the validity of entry;
disqualify entrants who submit an entry that is not in accordance with these terms or who
tampers with the entry process;
disqualify entrants who enter using multiple aliases;
accept or reject entries that contain errors or omissions; and
deem incomplete, plagiarised, defamatory or indecipherable entries invalid.
5. The competition commences at 10:00am (WST) on Friday 9 March 2018 and concludes at 11:59pm
(WST) on Monday 12 March 2018 (“Entry Period”).
6. To enter the competition, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Entry Period:
a. log into their Instagram account;
b. go to the Kleenheat Instagram page (www.instagram.com/kleenheat); and
c. in a public comment, respond to the competition post by telling us which movie they’d like to
watch and who they would like to bring to a Telethon Community Cinemas screening.
7. Entry is limited to one unique entry per Eligible Entrant.
8. Kleenheat may reject an entry if the contact details that are submitted are incomplete or entered
incorrectly in an Entry Form.
9. Upon receipt, entries become the property of Kleenheat. Information resulting from the entrant’s
entry and participation in the promotion is used by Kleenheat for the determination of the Prize
winner and for the purpose of contacting the entrant about Kleenheat’s natural gas and LPG offer
(unless and until the entrant informs Kleenheat that the entrant no longer consents to be contacted
about Kleenheat’s marketing offers). Information about entrants may also be used by Kleenheat, its
agents, contractors and related companies, for other purposes as set out below. By participating in
the competition, entrants consent to these uses and disclosure of their information.
10. Five (5) winners will each receive two (2) complimentary adult general admission tickets Community
Cinemas (“Prize”) for use during the movie screening season. Tickets must be used by 30 April 2018.
11. Each ticket is valued at $13.00
12. The total prize pool is valued at $130 inclusive of GST.
13. These tickets are your entry to the event. It must be presented at the event entry to gain entry. Your
tickets will be mailed to the address supplied by competition winners.
14. All Prizes must be taken as offered and may not be transferred or substituted except at Kleenheat’s
discretion and subject to State or Territory legislation. Save for any stated cash component of the
Prize, the Prize is not redeemable for cash. However, Kleenheat reserves the right to substitute a
prize of equal or greater value where necessary due to Prize unavailability. Any tax on the Prize is the
responsibility of the winner. Independent financial advice should be sought by any person
participating in this competition.
15. If, for any reason, a winner is not able to participate in or accept the Prize or the winner does not
take the Prize at the time stipulated by the promoter, the Prize will be forfeited.
16. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of
the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
Selecting a winner
17.The winner will be selected on Tuesday , 13 March at 10.00am at Kleenheat, Building 161, Car Park
12, Murdoch University, Murdoch WA 6150.
18.The first five (5) valid and eligible entries randomly drawn from entries received from Eligible
Entrants by the time specified for the draw will be eligible to receive the applicable Prize.
19. The Prize winners will be notified by a Instagram comment on the Kleenheat’s Instagram page
competition post. Once notified, winners will be required to send a message to Kleenheat on
Instagram with their names, email address and mailing address in order to receive their prize.
20. The winner’s details will be published at kleenheat.com.au/about/competition-winners, within one
(1) day of the Prize Draw.
21. In the event of a Prize winner failing to or being unable to satisfy these terms and conditions or
forfeiting or not claiming the Prize within the Notification Period, an unclaimed prize draw will be
conducted at Wesfarmers Kleenheat, Building 161, Car Park 12, Murdoch University, Murdoch WA
6150 at 12pm (WST) on Thursday 15 March 2018. In this eventuality the alternative Prize winner will
be notified via phone or email within 2 business days of the unclaimed Prize draw taking place, and
the winner’s details will be published on the website.
22. In the event of a dispute regarding these terms and conditions, the decision of the General Manager
of Kleenheat will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Changing the competition
23. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of
Kleenheat and which prevents it from complying with these terms and conditions, Kleenheat will not
be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and Kleenheat reserves the
right (subject to compliance with regulatory requirements) to cancel, terminate or modify or
suspend this promotion.
24. To the extent permitted by law, we (and our officers, employees and agents) are not liable for any
loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by you in connection with the competition,
any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or misdirected entries;
any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction;
any theft, unauthorised access or interference by another person;
any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected;
any variation in Prize value to that stated in these terms;
any tax liability incurred by you;
use of, or taking of, a Prize; or
participation in the competition.
25. The entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of Kleenheat to enable it to
administer the competition and publicise the Prize winners and to enable it to inform you of
products and services that may be of interest to you including by way of direct marketing. If we do
not collect your personal information then we will not be able to process your entry in the
competition. The personal information of:
the Prize winners may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the competition,
including but not limited to the competition administrator and the prize provider, and their
agents, to the extent necessary for prizes to be delivered to the prize winners, and to regulatory
authorities. Kleenheat will disclose the Prize winner’s first initial, surname, suburb and
State/Territory of residence online, and will publish these details at
kleenheat.com.au/about/competition-winners at the conclusion of the competition. An entrant
also agrees that Kleenheat may, in the event the entrant is the winner, publish or cause to be
published the entrant’s name and postcode in any media, as required under the relevant State
or Territory lottery legislation; and
entrants may be provided to external agencies or persons bound under confidentiality
agreements including market research businesses, advertising agencies and other businesses
that assist us with the promotion of our products and services (including via direct marketing by
any permitted means including telephone, email or SMS).
26. By participating in the competition, winners consent to Kleenheat using their (and their companions)
name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of them) in any
media at any time or times and agree to grant Kleenheat a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to
use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and the winners (and their companions)
will not be entitled to any fee for such use for the purpose of promoting this competition and
Kleenheat. Kleenheat and the prize provider are entitled to amend, edit, select, crop, retouch or add
to the image and to reproduce it in any form or media whatsoever throughout the world.
27. All personal information collected by Kleenheat under this competition is handled in accordance
gain access to your personal information in our possession;
correct personal information in our possession; or
make a complaint about Kleenheat’s handling of your personal information,
database, or stop receiving direct marketing material from Kleenheat, you can contact Kleenheat on
13 21 80 or (in the case of email or SMS communications) unsubscribe using the method set out in
the relevant message.