Greenwood Plaza – Win an Express Shopping Spree Valued at Up to $5000 (prize valued at $5,000)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
EXPRESS SHOPPING SPREE COMPETITION
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All
times stipulated in these Terms and Conditions are expressed in NSW local time.
2. Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to NSW residents.
3. The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter, the Mirvac Group or any of the
tenants or retailers in the Participating Centre or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are
associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling
(whether by birth or adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the
Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
4. This Promotion commences at 9am on Monday 23 October 2017 and ends at the
participating Centre at 6pm on to Friday 10 November 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
5. The Promotion will be conducted at Greenwood Plaza (“Participating Centre”).
HOW TO ENTER
6. To receive an entry in this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the promotion
period, undertake the follow steps:
1. Follow Greenwood Plaza on Instagram @greenwoodplazanorthsydney
2. Share a photo on Instagram in an outfit purchased from Greenwood Plaza with the
hashtag #GWPFashionbreak. List of valid specialty fashion store are specified in
times, which can be viewed here: http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/. For the
avoidance of doubt, entrants’ profiles must be on public display and contain adequate
details to allow the Promoter to identify the entrant for the entrant to be eligible for
4. The judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into. By entering into this
competition, you are giving North Sydney Council and Greenwood Plaza permission to
reproduce your images for promotional purposes.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
7. Individuals may enter the competition more than once. There are no limits per person
8. The draw will take place at Greenwood Plaza Level 1/36 Blue Street North Sydney at 12pm
on Monday 13 November 2017.
9. The provisional winner will be notified by Private Message on Instagram within 2 business
days of the draw.
10. The prize entitles the customers to an express shopping spree valued up to $5,000 at a
fashion specialty store of their choice at Greenwood Plaza. List of valid specialty fashion store
are specified in Appendix A.
11. The timeframe of the shopping spree will be determined by how many eligible entries are
received during the promotion period.
12. One second will be added to the shopping spree timeframe for every eligible entry.
12. Once a timeframe has been established, the following shopping spree terms and
1. The winner must be able to carry the items, any items that are dropped will not be
included in the purchase.
2. The winner cannot grab a whole rack they must grab one item at a time.
3. The winner must choose a day during the Centre trading hours to complete their
4. The winner must consent to being videoed and photographed and consent to these
images being used on the Greenwood Plaza website, Instagram and facebook page.
5. Greenwood Plaza holds the rights to any images taken of the winner.
6. Total prize pool value is $5,000
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
13. Any prize that has been won but remains unclaimed will be entered into the unclaimed
prize draw. The unclaimed prize draw will take place at the same time and place as the original
draw on 18 December 2017 subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner
will be notified by email within 2 business days of the draw. Incomplete, indecipherable or
illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its
sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
15. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service
providers. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the
time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be
redeemable for cash.
16. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the
Promoter, the Promoter its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of
the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions
from a regulatory authority.
17. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot
be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified. [Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not
transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.]
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice
in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any
media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this
Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed
and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including
contacting Participating Retailers) and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place
of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with
these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter
to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
20. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter,
including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the
Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to
disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to
modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude
or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer
Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection
laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any
liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the
Promoter and the Mirvac Group of companies (including their respective officers, employees
and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or
damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential,
arising in any way out of the Promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter and the Mirvac Group of companies (including their respective
officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including
negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity);
whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical
difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any
theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is
late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether received by the Promoter or not) due to
any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value
to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or
winner; or (f) use of the prize.
24. It is a condition of taking the prize, that the winner sign a deed of release and indemnity in
the form required by the Promoter or any prize supplier.
25. The Promoter needs to collect personal information about each entrant and may for this
purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents,
contractors, service providers, gift suppliers and regulatory authorities. Participation in the
Promotion is conditional on providing this information. If the entrant opts in at time of entry,
the Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for
promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending
electronic messages or telephoning the entrant and for such other purposes as set out in our
the Promoter. All personal details of entrants will be stored in accordance with the Privacy
Policy. Upon the entrant’s request, information provided will be removed from the
Promoter’s active marketing database. To request details to be removed, please email
RetailNationalMarketing@mirvac.com or write to the Marketing Manager, Greenwood Plaza
1/36 Blue Street North Sydney NSW 2060. Information will be removed as soon as
policy. All entries remain the property of the Promoter.
26. The “Promoter” is Mirvac Real Estate Pty Ltd (ABN 6 5 0 0 3 3 4 2 4 5 2 ) of Level 26, 60
Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000 trading as Greenwood Plaza 1/36 Blue Street North Sydney
27. “Mirvac Group” means the Promoter, each of the Promoter’s related bodies corporate,
each person with whom the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate is in joint venture
or partnership, and each entity, trust, partnership or fiduciary arrangement (including each
managed investment scheme) of any nature of which the Promoter or any of its related bodies
corporate has been, is or becomes the trustee, manager or responsible entity.
28. Authorized under NSW permit number LTPM-17-01386
List of valid retailers
1. Cotton On
2. Cotton On Body
5. MJ Bale
6. Peter Jackson
7. Nine West
9. Paul Dane
10. Peter Alexander
12. Seed Heritage