Film Focus – to The Australian Dream
THE ANGRY BIRDS MOVIE 2 Colouring-in Competition – Event Cinemas Competition Page 1 of 4
The Greater Union Organisation Pty Ltd
THE ANGRY BIRDS MOVIE 2 COLOURING-IN COMPETITION
EVENT CINEMAS COMPETITION
1. The Promoter is The Greater Union Organisation Pty Ltd (ABN 99 000 024 439), 478 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000, telephone 02 9373 6600.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
2. Information on how to enter the Promotion and the prize form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotion is deemed
acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
The Promotion is open to individuals who:
(a) Are residents of Australia (excluding TAS and VIC); and
(b) Are under 13 years of age; entrants must have obtained their parent or guardian’s consent to enter the Promotion on these Conditions of
(c) Are not employees (or immediate family of such employees) of the Promoter, or any of its related corporations or any of the agencies
associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the prize); and
(d) Have not been discovered to have breached these Conditions of Entry or Conditions of Entry of previous contests run by the Promoter.
An immediate family member means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child, parent, step-parent,
grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
3. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits
an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. It is a condition of entry that Entrants are able to accept the prize as stated.
Inability to accept the prize as stated will deem the participant an ineligible Entrant and the prize won will be forfeited.
4. All prices stated are in Australian dollars (AUD), and represent the recommended retail price (“RRP”) and include GST. All references to times and
dates are reflected as to times and dates in Melbourne which may be Australia Eastern Standard Time (AEST) or Australian Eastern Daylight Saving
Time (AEDST) depending on the date. All times are stated using the 24-hour clock.
5. The Promotion commences on Monday, 19 August 2019 at 00:01 AEST and concludes for entry submissions on Monday, 14 October at 23:59
AEST (“Promotional Period”).
6. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoters for any ineligible or lost entries or entries submitted received by the Promoters after the closing
date. Entries that do not comply with these Conditions of Entry are incomplete, submitted or received by the Promoters after the closing date will
be declared void.
7. The Promoter’s decision for the winner will take place at 14:01 AEST on Thursday, 17 October 2019 at Event Hospitality & Entertainment Limited’s
Head Office, at Level 13, 478 George St, Sydney. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding on every
8. The winners of the Promotion will be notified within 2 business days of the judging via private message on Instagram
9. UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW: The Promoter reserves the right to redraw a winner in the event of an Entrant failing to comply with these Conditions
of Entry or forfeiting or not claiming the prize by Thursday, 7 November 2019. If the prize remains unclaimed by that date, a new winner/s will be
chosen at the same time & location as the original draw on Friday, 8 November 2019. Disposal of the unclaimed prize may be made subject to any
written directions given by any government authority and pursuant to any relevant legislation. The unclaimed prize draw winner will be contacted
by via private message on Instagram within 2 business days of the draw.
HOW TO ENTER
10. To enter, Entrants must enter via Instagram and complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
(a) Upload a photo on the entrant’s personal Instagram account of a completed TOY STORY 4 official colouring-in entry form (available at
participating cinemas and online) during the Promotional Period;
(b) Tag the photo with @Event_Cinemas #ColourAngryBirds2Event
(c) Follow @Event_Cinemas on Instagram; and
(d) Have their Instagram profile set on ‘Public’.
*The official colouring entry form must have been coloured in by a child aged 13 and under for there to be a valid entry into the competition.
THE ANGRY BIRDS MOVIE 2 Colouring-in Competition – Event Cinemas Competition Page 2 of 4
11. Any cost associated with accessing the Promotion website is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
12. One entry per person will be counted.
13. The prize will be awarded to the 60 entries which, in the opinion of the Promoter’s judging panel (at its sole discretion), is the most creative of all
entries received. To make the judging process fair and consistent, the panel will be looking for:
(a) Colouring-in; interesting and vibrant colours, mixed medium (pens, pencils, crayon – be creative as you can), innovation and age appropriate
(b) Instagram Post; How creative, relevant and inspiring it is. Number of Likes and Comments of the entries under the submissions will not
determine the winners, but may influence the Panel’s decision when determining the final winners.
14. All decisions of the Panel are final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS & VERIFICATION
15. The Promoter may, at their absolute discretion, disqualify any Entrant and declare any or all entries made by an Entrant invalid if Entrants:
(a) Tamper with the entry process, including use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permit the
Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly; or
(b) Tamper with the operation of the Promotion or web site or found to be using multiple aliases, household addresses or email addresses; or
(c) Act in a disruptive manner; or
(d) Fail to establish their entitlement to enter the Promotion to the Promoter’s reasonable satisfaction; or
(e) Fail to produce items as required or produces items that, in the Promoter’s opinion, are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered,
incomplete or tampered with in any way; or
(f) Act in violation of these Conditions of Entry.
16. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of posting on Instagram and NOT the time of collecting or downloading an entry form by the
17. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries, entries which are seen on Instagram or which contain offensive of defamatory comments, or which
breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win the prize.
18. Sixty (60) Major Prizes will be drawn for Australia (excluding VIC and TAS):
Angry Birds 2 prize pack
Each Prize Pack includes –
ANGRY BRIDS 2 hatchling fluffy
ANGRY BRIDS 2 snap pack cap $25
ANGRY BRIDS 2 sports bottle $20
ANGRY BRIDS 2 thermal lunch bag $30
ANGRY BRIDS 2 notebook $10
ANGRY BRIDS 2 activity set $10
Maximum value of each prize pack is RRP $105 including GST.
Prize values are based on recommended retail prizes and are correct at the date of printing individual promotion terms and conditions (inclusive
of GST). The Promoter and the prize suppliers accept no responsibility for any change in prize value between now and the draw date. The winner is
not entitled to receive any money from any party if there is a difference between the maximum prize value and the actual prize value at the time
of the draw.
19. Prize must be taken and booked as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated. No variations are
permitted and prize must be taken in its entirety.
20. Prizes are subject to availability. If the Promotion is cancelled no compensation will be offered. The prizes, or any unused portion of the prizes, are
not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter
reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
THE ANGRY BIRDS MOVIE 2 Colouring-in Competition – Event Cinemas Competition Page 3 of 4
21. As a condition of accepting a prize, the winner and companion must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter
and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
22. The prizes are subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
23. If the winner selected is deemed not to comply with the Conditions of Entry of this Promotion, their entry will be declared invalid and a new
winner will be drawn in the unclaimed prize draw.
24. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. In the event of war, terrorism, state
of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
25. The Promoter and the prize suppliers accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent
financial advice should be sought by the winner.
26. The Promoter, other entities associated with this Promotion and their related bodies corporate, the prize suppliers, and each of their officers,
employees and agents shall not be liable for and shall be held harmless in respect of any loss, damage, or injury whatsoever which is suffered
(including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or sustained, as a result of or arising from the winner’s acceptance and use of the prize,
except to the extent that any such liability cannot be excluded by law.
27. If the Promotion does not run for its duration or is not able to be run as planned due to, but not limited to, computer viruses, tampering,
unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the Promoter’s control that interferes with, corrupts or affects
administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in their sole discretion to cancel, reschedule
or modify the Promotion and disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. The Promoter will not be responsible for:
(a) Malfunction, delay or traffic congestion on any telephone network or line, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer equipment,
software, or website;
(b) Failure of any entry to be received by the Promoter as a result of those matters; nor
(c) Any injury or damage to Entrants or any other person related to or resulting from participation in the Promotion or downloading any materials
relating to the Promotion.
28. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other
29. The Promoter reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoters have reason to believe has breached any of
these Conditions of Entry, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the
Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
30. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay
in operation or transmission; communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserve the
right to take any action that may be available.
31. The Promoter and the prize suppliers make no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or
services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, their employees and agents and the prize suppliers are not liable for any
loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or their employees or agents or the
prize suppliers, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, or the supply, of goods and services by any person to the prize winner and,
where applicable, to any persons accompanying the prize winner. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to
be excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or their employees or agents for breach of
any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the prize supplied again.
CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should
such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
32. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. Acceptance of the prize is deemed to be acceptance by the winner of these Conditions of Entry
and approval to use the winner’s name and photograph for publicity purposes, unless specifically requested by the winner not to do so at the time
of entering the Promotion. Further, the winner may be required to participate in a media interview/s and/ or other promotional engagement as
determined by the Promoter.
33. By entering this competition entrants’ agree to allow the Promoter to repost their Submission on the Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
accounts, the Promoter’s website (eventcinemas.com.au) and within the Promoter’s electronic direct mail (EDM) communication pieces.
THE ANGRY BIRDS MOVIE 2 Colouring-in Competition – Event Cinemas Competition Page 4 of 4
34. All claims and any copyright subsisting in the claims become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information
about Entrants to include Entrants in the Promotion and where appropriate award any offer and/or prize, and Entrant acknowledges that such
personal information may also be disclosed to relevant third parties including the prize suppliers for the specific purpose of administering the
promotion and providing the prizes. If the personal information requested is not provided, the Entrant may not participate in the Promotion. By
participating in the Promotion, each Entrant also acknowledges that a further primary purpose for collection of Entrants’ personal information by
the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact Entrants in
the future with information on special offers or provide Entrants with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and
commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any
other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. The Promoter may
share information with its Australian related companies who may contact Entrants with relevant special offers in this way. Personal information
may also be accessed by the Promoter’s marketing and website service providers for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion and
assisting with marketing communications. By entering the Promotion, each Entrant agrees that the Promoter may use Entrants’ personal
information in this manner. Entrants can also request to gain access to, update or correct any personal information by contacting the Promoter at
the address or phone number below. Entrants wishing to opt out of the Promoter’s marketing communications can also use the address or phone
number below. All personal information will be stored at the office or in the electronic database of the Promoter.
35. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Instagram. By entering, entrants agree to hold harmless,
defend and indemnify Instagram from and against any claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action, losses or costs arising out of their
participation in the promotion.